Let's Have Some Fun (VIXX)

Only Oneshots

"AHHHH!“ The girl screamed on the television as she was being chased by the killer. It is Halloween and we are watching horror movies. We decided that it would be better than one of those lame parties people try to throw and to just hang out - the six of us.

"Oh come on! Hiding in the closet is never a good idea!” Hyuk yelled at the screen as he shoved popcorn into his mouth.

“Well she doesn’t know that. The people are always stupid in these movies.” Ravi piped as he tried to remain calm and collected as the killer quickly opened the door. The rest of the us jumped and groaned at the screen as he killed her, making us gag a little at how gruesome the movie unexpectedly was.

“Okaayyy. I think I have seen enough for one night.” Hakyeon said, as he shut off the TV. He then immediately got up right after. “I have a better idea.” He smirked and left, leaving us to wonder what he was doing.

“Uhh, I didn’t like the look of his smile.” Leo stated, glancing at the rest of us.

“He is probably going to try to scare us or something. Just act surprised if he does. Then he will let us off easy.” Ken explained, make us all laugh a little.

“Let’s just hope it isn’t one of those weird games he always tries to make us play either.” I agreed, shivering at the thought of another game of ‘What’s in my mouth’ or 'Guess what is in this drink’. No thank you. Hakyeon then came back into view holding a box. He placed it down on the table in front of us and we all were surprised as we glanced at the title.

“An Ouija board?” Hyuk questioned, wondering why Hakyeon even had one in the first place.

“I don’t know Hakyeon…” I trailed off, a little terrified to be messing with such a thing. One of the movies we had watched earlier was about an Ouija board and it went seriously wrong. I don’t even want to touch one after that, I thought.

“Oh come on, Hongbin. Get in that Halloween spirit and let’s have some fun! What is the worst that could happen?” Hakyeon asked, glancing between every one of our worried faces.

“Fine. I’m in.” Leo grunted. We all looked at him like he was crazy. “You know he isn’t going to stop asking anytime here soon so it’s better to just do it.” I sighed. He had a point. Once Hakyeon wanted to do something we couldn’t really talk him out of it.

“Okay, okay but no funny business from any of you!” Ken said, getting up to follow the other two. Ravi, Hyuk, and I gave each other a quick glance before getting up to follow after them as well. What is the worst that could happen, right?

We walked in to the dining room to see that Leo was lighting candles around the table and Hakyeon had turned the lights off. Probably to make it scarier, I thought. We all sat down around the table and after Leo was done, Hakyeon placed the board in the middle of the table.

“Okay,” He started, the pamphlet in his hands. “So it says that we all place our hands on the planchette and ask the ghost some questions. We have to leave our hands on it at all times or it could not be good for us. Make sense?” We all nodded. I was kind if nervous to be honest. I don’t do well with spooky things and this was definitely going to freak me out. All six of our hands moved to lightly touch the planchette and we waited for one of us to gather the courage and ask a question.

“Hello? Is anyone here?” Hakyeon piped, looking up and around the room as he said it. After a minute, the planchette had not moved an inch. Hakyeon tried again. “If anyone is here please show us a sign.” We waited for the piece to miraculously move but to our dismay, it stayed still.

“Nothing is going to happen it looks like.” Ravi said. “Maybe we should do something else.” He suggested. I was beginning to like the idea as this was giving me a wrong vibe. Ravi started to remove his hands when Hakyeon stopped him.

“Wait! If you remove your hands, something bad could happen. We all need to keep our hands on the planchette for this to work.” Ravi glared at Hakyeon, as if almost saying 'Really’ but Hakyeon returned the glare and Ravi sighed, knowing that if he removed his hands he would be in trouble with him later.

“Okay, fine. Continue.” Hakyeon then turned to look at the planchette again and asked the same question.

“Please. If someone is here, let us know! Give us a sign!” He yelled into the void. We were all getting tired of nothing happening but then, something did. The planchette started to move. All of our eyes widened as it moved slowly over to the H and then over to the I.

“Hi?” I repeated. “Oh come on, someone moved that didn’t they?” No lie, I was starting to freak out a little bit. But all five heads said no and that is what terrified me. This isn’t really happening is it?

“What’s your name?” Ken asked. The planchette started to move right after and went straight to the NO. We were all confused.

“Do they not want to share their name?” Leo asked.

“I guess so. Maybe we should ask a different question?’ Hyuk suggested as they obviously felt uncomfortable giving that up.

"Okay…Did you die here?” Ravi asked.

“Wow way to put it gently,” I laughed. The planchette started to move again and moved to NO once more.

“Then did you die near here?” Hakyeon asked. The planchette moved back to the middle and then moved for the third time to NO.

“Are you even dead?” I asked, kidding. But then it moved right back to NO again. I froze, my heart accelerating at the unexpected answer.

“W-Wait so they are not dead? How can that be?” Ken repeated, making all the wheels in our heads turn. This is bad. This is getting really bad.

“Are you a ghost?” Leo asked and we all prayed that for once the planchette would move to YES. But to our luck it answered the same - NO.

“Okay, this is not fun anymore,” Hyuk said, and I agreed. If it wasn’t a ghost then this is not good. Not good at all.

“Well are you at least friendly?” Ken asked and we all waited for it to move. The planchette took longer this time to answer but when it started moving to the familiar spot once more, I could feel all of our heartbeats start to quicken. They answered NO.

“This is not good guys.” I stated, wanting so badly to take my hands off but I couldn’t before we finished as it would not end well. For any of us. I mean they aren’t dead, they are not friendly, and they wouldn’t even say their name. The only thing I can think of is-

“Are you a demon?” Hakyeon piped, his voice catching in his throat. It answered NO. We all felt a little relieved after that until it kept on moving. It first went to T. Then H. E.

“Guys, I don’t like where this is going,” Ravi said, voicing what the rest of us were thinking. The planchette moved to D. E. V. I. and then L.

“D-Devil?” I repeated. At that moment, Hakyeon started to shake uncontrollably his hands falling to his sides. As if having a seizure, all of Hakyeon’s body moved as he eyes started to roll into the back of his head. The rest of us jumped up, removing our hands from the planchette. We all stared at Hakyeon in horror. His head started to lean to the side as he continued to shake uncontrollably. And then it stopped. His head hung low and he didn’t move. Ken, the closest to Hakyeon, moved slightly closer to check if he was okay.

“H-Hakyeon?” Ken whimpered, feeling as mortified as the rest of us were. Hakyeon’s head then started to move up - inch by inch until his eyes locked with mine. But they weren’t his anymore. They were pitch black. His head then snapped over to Ken’s and grinned wickedly.

“Who’s… Hakyeon?” The voice answered, 10 octaves deeper than Hakyeon’s voice ever was. He laughed a little and then glanced between the rest of us. “Aww, why the long faces? It’s not like he’s dead but - he might as well be.” In an instant he got up from his seat and grabbed Ken by his throat. He slowly lifted him off the ground as Ken gasped for air.

“STOP!” Ravi yelled, running over to knock Hakyeon down in an instant. Ken then fell to the ground and the rest of us raced towards him to check if he was okay. I glanced back over to see that Ravi was back on his feet and Hakyeon was now unconscious on the ground.

“Are you okay, Ravi?” I asked. He smiled at me and answered.

“Peachy.” Confused by Ravi’s actions, I turned back to look at our friend lying completely still.

“What should we do with him?” Hyuk asked. “We can’t just leave him here. What if he wakes up and tries to come after us once again?” In silent agreement, we all started to think of ways to lock Hakyeon away - for his safety and ours.

“Wait, doesn’t Hakyeon have a basement? Maybe we can keep him down there for now until we find a better place?” Leo suggested. No one thought of a better idea and not five minutes later we placed our friend on the cold concrete ground and watched him lay lifeless as we closed the door to the basement and locked it. We then headed to the living room to think of our next move.

“'How does one get rid of the Devil’” Ken read aloud as he typed into Google.

“Are you serious? That is what you are doing right now?” Leo asked, giving Ken a long look.

“Well I don’t see how else we are supposed to get him out of our friend. What should we throw holy water or see if he will go away if we hold a cross against him?” Ken argued and that made Leo stop.

“Have we already checked the board?” I asked, trying to prevent these two from ripping each other’s heads off.

“Yeah. There was nothing listed about what to do when the antichrist comes to possess you.” Ravi answered as if trying to make me feel stupid for asking such a question.

“Well then what do we-”

“I found something!” Ken yelled, bringing our attention back to him. “'If ever presented with a situation that involves the devil the best way to get rid of him is to call a priest and execute an exorcism.’” He read word for word, explaining how this was one of the only ways to do so.

“But how are we going to do that? Just call up a priest and tell him what happened? ’Hey so we were contacting ghosts through a Ouija board and now the devil has possessed our friend. Would you mind coming and doing an exorcism for us?’ Leo said, thinking that it was an ridiculous idea.

"What other choice do we have?” I asked. “It’s not like he is just going to go away. Look for the closest exorcist in the area and let’s just hope that he comes over or else - we may lose Hakyeon forever.”

~~~

About 20 minutes later, the exorcist came and he seemed kind of scary himself. Big eyes and his long mustache - if I met this guy on the street I would definitely be afraid of him. When he came to the door we readily let him in.

“Hello, my name is Choi Siwon. I was called for an exorcism? Where is the poor soul who got possessed by the devil.” He quickly got to the point, probably sick and tired of people getting possessed over stupid games. We then headed over to the door and unlocked it slowly, afraid that the once sleeping Hakyeon was now awake. But to our surprise he was still knocked out. All 6 of us walked down the stairs, the single light in the basement flickering every few seconds. 

“Alright, I am going to need him tied to a chair with some tight rope. It is to make sure that when he wakes up that the Devil won’t come after us as I exorcism him.” He explained before we even got a chance to ask him the question. “Go get the things. Quickly.” We did as he said and after looking for a couple of minutes, we brought one of the chairs down from the dining table and found some rope to tie him with. We sat him up in the chair and made sure that he wouldn’t be able to break free.

“That should do it.” Ken mumbled as he stepped back to get a quick look at his work before moving behind Siwon.

“Okay. I am going to start. I don’t know if you guys want to be in the room for this.” We all knew the answer then and there.

“We aren’t leaving our friend. We are staying.” I spoke aloud, the others nodding their heads along with me. Siwon sighed.

“Okay, well if things get bad, you can’t help him okay? It could be the Devil posing as him to try to persuade one of you to let him go. You have to be prepared for that.” He met eyes with each of ours and knowing well what we were getting into, he began. He pulled a book out of his coat pocket and a cross with a long strand of beads attached to it. He began to recite the words. Hakyeon then started to stir in his sleep and he suddenly awoke, confused by what he saw in front of him.

“What the-” He mumbled, seeing the worried looks on our faces and the very intense stature of the man speaking gibberish in front of him. “What is going on? Why am I tied up?!” He started to scream, panicking. “Guys! Let me out!” He pleaded. Even though he looked as if he was being honest, we couldn’t help him. We wouldn’t.

Siwon continued to mumble his incantation when he suddenly stopped. We all froze at what we saw. A hand had gone straight through his chest. The hand then quickly moved backwards, and out with it came his heart. Siwon instantly dropped to the ground, dead. The blood pooling around his body, we all looked over at the culprit. Ravi.

He then brought his hand to his face and the blood off of his arm. He turned towards the rest of us and we saw his eyes turn into that familiar void from before.

“Mmm…I was getting tired of hearing that bloke speak. How pathetic. Thinking he could release me.” He started cackling, haunting us all to the core. Ken started to run up the stairs to the door when it slammed shut on its own. Ken then tried to twist the knob to open it but it wouldn’t budge. “Ah. Ah. Ah.” The deep voice teased. “No one leaves until I say so.” The light continued to flicker above us slowly until it sped up, making it almost seem like it would explode at any moment.

“Now, let’s have some fun.” He spoke and just then the light turned off, leaving us in the dark - forever.