Team V (IKON)

Only Oneshots

Help me.

That was the only thing I thought as I ran for my life - desperate to stay alive. If only I hadn't seen him...

Earlier...

"Woo! And we are here! The hottest Halloween party of the night!" My friend Bobby yelled as we walked through the door. There were what seemed like millions of people gathered in one tiny area getting drunk off of punch and bobbing for apples. I didn't really want to be here but I came for Bobby's sake as he was beyond excited when he was invited to this party. It's all he had ever wanted - to be popular. And so here we are at the craziest party out there tonight.

I was dressed up in my old Halloween costume as a more lowkey version of a pirate without the bandana and eye patch. More of a Jack Sparrow feel if you get what I am saying. Bobby of course went all out and he dressed up as a crazy zombie, with blood splattered on all sides of his face.

We started to head towards the middle of the room as people danced around us to the crazy electronic music in the background. I wasn't a big fan of parties but at least the beat wasn't horrible. However, when people started to bump into me, I was starting to get a little uncomfortable in such an enclosed place. I glanced over to see Bobby already dancing with a few other people. He then glanced over at me and our eyes met.

"Oh come on! Dance a little!" He yelled over the song, elbowing me in the arm to encourage me. I gave him a small smile, trying to show that I wasn't having a horrible time.

"I think I am just going to go hang out by the food!" I yelled to him, letting him know where I would be but he didn't hear me as he kept on dancing. I felt a little betrayed honestly. I came to this party for him but he was already off dancing and talking to others. I was thrown away as soon as we got in here. I sighed. I should have known this would happen, I thought.

Glancing back over to see if he was even looking over for me, I wasn't surprised when he was facing the other way, dancing with a few girls. I rolled my eyes and headed off the dance floor. I gladly went over to the refreshment table and hung out in the corner, wanting to disappear for the next few hours. I took a deep breath and leaned up against the wall, my arm brushing up against the frame.

I studied the room, watching people as they danced and came over to get drinks and food. I honestly don't think a lot of people noticed me as no one said anything about the weirdo standing in the corner. But then it didn't matter. I was never noticed anyways so this was perfect spot to hide away for someone like me.

My attention was then brought to a familiar face I saw. I moved up off the wall to get a better look when I confirmed that it was him. Feeling a sense of hope in this crazy party, I started to walk in his direction when I saw him walking away with a girl. They were laughing and holding hands as they went through the crowd and out the back door.

I had a strange feeling in my gut as I saw what happened. He didn't look like his usual self, I thought. But maybe I am over thinking things. I quickly shook it off, thinking that the loud music and obnoxious flashing lights we're getting to me. I continued to stare off into space looking at my phone every once in a while until I saw it happen again, only a half an hour later.

He brushed right by me, hitting my shoulder, but he was with a different girl than before. He gave her that same cheeky smile and when he lead her out the back door, I knew then that something wasn't right. Going against everything my body was telling me, I followed after, curious and worried about what my friend was doing.

I pushed through the crowd to get to the door on the other side. Hesitant, I opened it slowly and peeked outside before going into the night air. Seeing no one, I closed the door behind me, being careful as to make sure it wouldn't make a sound. After hearing the door click, I turned around to scan the open area in front of me. It was dark outside now and the fact that no one else was out here, made my heart start to beat faster. I started to move, wanting to look for him and his lady friend when I heard a gasp coming from the right of me.

Terrified, my pulse quickened, hoping to God that is was just two drunk teenagers making out. But as I inched closer ever so slightly, I heard something that shook me to my core. I froze, hoping that what I was hearing wasn't right. But as I reached the corner and peeked around, my eyes widened in fear. My friend was feeding off of the girl, latched onto her neck.

At that moment, he removed his mouth from her neck and sighed blissfully. He let go of the girl and she instantly fell to the ground, lifeless. I then realized what had happened to the other girl from before as well. They were both dead. Gone forever. My breath hitched, making a small sound and that was my fatal mistake. His head instantly whipped to see what the sound was and before I could turn away, his eyes met mine. He grinned, his white teeth flashing and his eyes glowing red. Frozen in place, we stared at each other before he suddenly vanished, disappearing from sight. 

As soon as he was gone, my legs started to move on their own as I ran back into the house. The music continued to blare but it was all background noise at this point. My heart was beating like crazy in my ears and I could only panic. No one else knew what had just happened right outside this house and that was probably a good thing - for their sake. 

I scanned the crowd for Bobby, feeling a little relief when I saw him still on the dance floor. I ran towards him and when I reached him, his face was one of surprise.

"Woah, Chanwoo are you okay?" He asked, noticing the look written all over my face. My eyes trembled, trying to stay calm. 

"W-We need to leave," I mumbled out, trying to calm my frantic heart. He seemed hesitant at first but when he looked at my face once again, he knew it was serious. He nodded slightly.

"Okay, we can go. Let me say goodbye to everyone first," He stated.

"O-Okay," I whispered. He quickly left and I watched him walk over to a crowd of people I did not recognize. He slightly bowed and I felt bad when I saw the looks on their faces when they found out he was leaving. But how could I leave him here? What if he comes back and comes after more people in the party? As the thoughts raced in my mind, Bobby showed up in front of me once more and patted me on my shoulder.

"Let's go," He said, smiling as he said so. I didn't freak out very often so he knew that something must be up. We then started to walk to the front door, Bobby leading the way as I trailed behind him. I looked around the room and saw no sign of him. Maybe he left, thinking he was in trouble after someone seeing him do that. I mean, he is a...a vampire. That is the only explanation for what I saw, I thought to myself as my mind reeled from everything I had just witnessed. 

As we walked out, we headed straight for the car. Bobby had kept silent, not asking me any questions which surprised me. When we reached the car, he got in the driver's side and I sat on the passenger's side. He then ignited the engine and we quickly left. 

The drive was silent. Almost a little too quiet for my liking. 

"Aren't you wondering why I asked if we could leave?" I asked, looking over to see his face.

"Of course, but you had this terrified look on your face. I figured it was something really important so I didn't want to ask questions and freak you out even more." He answered, glancing over to flash me a quick smile before returning his eyes to the road. It was nice knowing that Bobby trusts me this much to know that when I thought something was wrong, it was bad. Debating whether or not to tell him what exactly I saw, something suddenly appeared on the road. 

I moved forward to get a closer look when my eyes widened at who it was. It was him. The same guy from before - Jinhwan. He stood still in the middle of the road, not even moving an inch as we drove closer to where he was. Bobby didn't seem to see him quite yet as he was looking at the trees to the right of us. I yelled out.

"BOBBY! WATCH OUT!" Bobby snapped back to the front and upon seeing Jinhwan, he swerved the car. Hanging on to my seatbelt, Bobby tried to gain control of the car once more but before he could, we headed headfirst into a tree, causing the airbags to fly out. 

My head started to spin and everything I saw became blurry and in slow-motion. I moved to look at Bobby to see that his head was resting on the steering wheel, blood starting to drip down his face. Starting to panic once again, I moved slowly to try to wake him up. I started to shake him, saying his name, hoping that he would start to stir. But it was no use. He was completely out. 

I quickly glanced at my surroundings and noticed that Jinhwan was no longer on the road. He had vanished again. I started to reach for my seatbelt, looking to unbuckle it. I finally hit the button and when I glanced up again he was there - in front of the car. My heart started to beat like crazy as he watched my actions. I froze once again, unable to even comprehend what happened next. He came over to the door and ripped it right off of its hinges. But before he could even think of touching me I kicked him square in the chest and watched as he fell backwards onto the ground. I then quickly climbed out of the car and headed straight into the forest, running as fast as my feet could take me. 

Help me.

That was the only thing I thought as I ran for my life - desperate to stay alive. If only I hadn't seen him...maybe Bobby wouldn't be hurt and I wouldn't be in the situation I am in now. I ran and ran, my feet never wanting to stop when I suddenly reached this open area of land. Flustered, I look around the area, trying to see if there was a way out on the other side of the forest when someone else appeared in front of me. It was another face I knew. Someone I had met every once in a while in the halls or when hanging out with Bobby. His name was B.I. He suddenly appeared in front of me, smirking at my shaking form. He inched closer to where I stood, his eyes glowing bright red. I then knew that he was a vampire as well. 

I tried to turn back the way I came from but as I did, Jinhwan was standing only a foot away from me, watching me closely again. My heart started to beat like crazy again, not knowing what to do in this situation. I turned to see that B.I was now joined by 3 others - people I knew as well. Junhoe, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk - they were all here. And as their eyes also glowed red, I knew then that I was doomed. 

"So, he saw you, is that it?" B.I piped, directing the question to Jinhwan. Jinhwan nodded slightly. "Hmm," He hummed, as if deciding what to do with me. He started to walk around me very slowly, encircling me as the others watched. He looked me up and down, as if I was some prized good, he was looking at buying. After completing a full circle, he stopped and turned to face me. "I know. Jinhwan, you got to feed earlier tonight. But have you three?" He shifted to see the others, shaking their heads no. He then sighed, turning around to meet eyes with me once more. "Well boys...dig in." 

Before I could even have a chance to run away, the three lunged at me, knocking me down. They were too strong for me to fight back and I could do nothing. In an instant pain hit me, my body realizing that one of them was feeding off of me. Then another. Then the last one. My head started to spin and I could feel the blood being drained from my body. I was weak. My heart beat slowed and this is when I knew I was going to die. I started to close my eyes, accepting my fate when they stopped suddenly. 

I opened my eyes to see that the three were moving off of me and B.I was standing over me, watching me fade away. What I was not expecting was when he cut his arm with his fingernail. The blood from the open wound started to fall onto my clothes. Not even having the strength to pull away, he brought his arm to my mouth. The blood started to drip inside against my will as my mouth hung open. 

"Drink." He whispered. All of the sudden, my body jolted, the energy coming back once more. A sudden wave of hunger enveloping me, I grabbed B.I's arm and gripped it closer to my mouth. I drank from his cut, unable to help myself as this urge took over. The urge to feed. He then pulled away and stood over to look at me. Realizing, what I had just done, I reached to touch my teeth to find that my fangs were now more sharp and my skin was slightly paler than before. The spots that the others fed off of were gone, most likely healed. And that was when I realized that I became the monster I feared only moments ago. I was now one of them.

"Well Chanwoo, welcome to Team V."