Crossing Over (Infinite) Pt. 1

Only Oneshots

Running is the best feeling - the wind hitting my face, the trees flying by, and most of all, the adrenaline. My feet practically running on air, I sprinted in the forest with my pack. What do I mean by pack? Well...let's just say that I am not your average Joe.

My name is Hoya. And I am a werewolf.

The reason why we are running in the middle of nowhere? We are going to meet our counterparts - our mortal enemies if you want to put it simply. Vampires. Disgusting creatures they are. Needing blood to survive and will kill anything in it's path. Luckily, for us this cult of vampires is pretty docile. I don't necessarily hate them but I ain't about to go rubbing shoulders with them either.

"What do you think they want?" Dong Woo asked, as he whizzed by me, making me scoff as he was clearly showing off. 

"No idea. But it is better to not keep them waiting, you know how they get." I responded, running faster to catch up with, laughing when he looked shocked to see me. "They get a little peckish..." Dong Woo rolled his eyes and laughed slightly at my poor attempt at a vampire joke.

"I think I may know." Sungkyu then piped up, making us both turn our heads towards him. "Didn't you guys feel anything yesterday?" Confused, I glanced over at Dong Woo and realized he was as lost as I was. We both turned our heads back to Sungkyu and just as we were about to ask him what it was we were here - at the designated area.

We all abruptly came to a halt, our feet skidding against the grass. Dong Woo, not being graceful enough fell flat on his face and I tried my hardest not to laugh but come on. A werewolf not being graceful? Pretty hilarious. Sungkyu then cleared his throat and I looked over to see them. The extremely pale people. All four of them stopped only a few feet in front of us, practically hissing at the sight of us.

"God, don't you dogs take showers?" The one who I think is called Sungyeol complained, waving his hand in front of his nose.

"Oh grow up. We smell. Deal with it." I retorted, getting an elbow in the chest from Sungkyu as an result. I winced at the hit and rubbed the area, wanting to hit Dong Woo who was now laughing at me.

"What did you want?" Sungkyu asked, tucking his hands in his pockets. "You never meet with us unless it is important so I am guessing that you sensed it too." The cult leader smirked.

"Well and I thought I was the only one." The leader replied. I think his name was L? But really...what the hell kind of name is L? What is he in a rock band or something? He slowly inched closer to Sungkyu, making the other vampires hiss once again as he did so. The other two were Woohyun and Sungjong. I didn't mind them as much as the snotty vampire and the leader. They only seemed to want to be protecting their own.

"I think it was one of you. A girl to be exact." He spat, feeling disgusted about thinking of another one of our kind. "I could tell as she gave off the same vibe as you three." 

"Wait...a girl werewolf?" Dong Woo repeated, in shock. I was in denial as well. They aren't very many female werewolves nowadays. No one nows why - maybe being a werewolf is more dominant in males. 

"Yes, that is what I said. Need I repeat myself?" L retorted. Dong Woo snarled but I quickly stopped him, motioning him to leave it be. The last thing we need is to be in a fight with them. I glanced over at Sungkyu to see the wheels in his head turning. What is he thinking, I thought. L had slowly walked backwards back to his clan by the time I looked at him again.

"She could be dangerous but I expect you three dogs could handle it. I don't want to be any where near the thing so I thought I should let you know. However, if she even tries anything towards us, let's just say it won't end well for her or for you." The three pales started laughing and I was trying my hardest to hold back from just ripping their pretty little heads off. Before we even had a chance to respond, they ran off, going the way they came from. 

"So what do we do?" I asked in the direction of Sungkyu. His shoulders heaved as he sighed deeply, letting us know that he was growing more and more frustrated at this situation.

"I think the best bet is that we go looking for her. The last thing we want is for her to start wandering around and messing up things. This town doesn't even know Vampires or Werewolves exist and it is better we keep it that way." He stated. Dong Woo and I both nodded our heads in agreement.

"Where did you sense her? Was it at the border or something?" Dong Woo questioned. Sungkyun nodded.

"She is probably farther in than that now. We should start there and spread out. I wonder why she is here though...She knows it is very dangerous to step into another's territory so why-" Before Sungkyu could finish, one of the albino creatures appeared in front of us panting. All three of us were thrown off guard.

"Help-" He - Woohyun - panted. "I-It's L. He was attacked by the girl." We all turned to look at each other and in panic, we ran after the vampire. After going a few hundred feet of forest we stopped to see that the leader we were talking to only minutes ago had his side scratched and very deep by the looks of it.

"What happened?" Sungkyu asked, his eyes glazing over at his pale counterpart.

"The girl just came out of nowhere and attacked him. He didn't even sense it." Sungjong answered, kneeling down by L's side to keep on eye on the wound. 

"It seemed like she was waiting for us or something. Like she was planning to attack us." Sungyeol finished. 

"Which way did she go?" I asked, growing impatient as with each growing second she was getting farther and farther away from us. They all pointed in the same direction and we quickly ran that way. 

"Why the hell did she do that?" Dong Woo asked.

"Who knows, but she is not going to be on good terms with L when he gets better, that is for sure." I responded, feeling my heart pound out of nervousness. We ran and ran and no matter how much we searched she could not be found anywhere. 

"Damn it!" Sungkyu, growled, taking his anger out on the tree next to him, making a few of the branches fall down. Flinching, I went over to try and calm him down.

"It's okay, we will find her. Now should we sniff her out or-" Before I could finish, I was quickly tackled to the ground. Not able to see what the hell knocked me down, I swat my hands at the thing, feeling relieved as it was lifted off of me by my pack. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see a girl about our age, growling and trying to take their eyes out. Shocked, I sat still, not knowing what to do when Dong Woo suddenly knocked her out with a very loud smack to the face. Sungkyu and I both glanced over at him.

"What. She wasn't calming down." He shrugged, feeling that it was the right thing to do at the time. Out of my daze, I quickly rose to my feet and walked over to see her. She didn't seem like she would be harmless by the looks of her but man could she pack a punch. 

"What should we do with her?" I asked, studying her. Her clothes were tattered and looked as if they had been torn. By claws. That can't be a good sign, I thought.

"I think we should bring her back to the Vampires." Sungkyu suggested. 

"What? Are you trying to get her killed?!" Dong Woo yelled completely confused.

"I have to agree with him on this one. If we bring her back to them, they might just kill her where she stands before we even get the chance to know why she is here." I said.

"I know, I know," Sungkyu sighed, rubbing the temple of his forehead together. "But, if we can get them to see that we have this under control and she won't be a danger to them again, they might just leave her alone and let us deal with it." Weary, I nodded slightly.

"Okay, but if she gets hurt it's not my fault." I said as I picked her up and through her over my shoulder. "Let's go find them bloodsuckers." They both started ahead of me and I quickly followed, a little slowed down by the weight of the girl. 

Running back, it only took us a few minutes to meet with them again. L was now standing again and there was a dead rabbit by his side. I didn't need two guesses to know what happened to that poor thing. L wiped his mouth and turned to face us. The other three started to hiss again at the sight of us.

"Alright come down. We come in peace." Dong Woo said. I then threw the girl on the ground, exhausted from carrying her. I stretched my back and groaned. The four of them went to look at the girl.

"Well, well. Guessing she didn't just fall asleep did she?" Woohyun asked, noticing the slight bruising forming on her forehead. At that moment, she started to stir, moving slightly as she laid on the ground. The seven of us were startled as she opened her eyes and immediately bolted up. She glanced around to notice all of us and when looking at the vampires, she started to go after them. She pounced and knocked L back down on the ground. Panicking, my pack and I went to get her off of him as she screamed at him.

"MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO THEM!!" She squirmed in our arms and L looked terrified. It was funny at first until it quickly changed into anger. He got up and walked towards her. Her eyes started to glow red, something I have never seen before. I glanced over at Dong Woo and Sungkyu to see that they were thinking the same thing. L then did something that quieted her, shocking all of us. He slapped her.

"I don't know what the hell you are thinking but I did nothing to you. You came into our territory and you attacked me. So why don't you try explaining yourself before I decide to make sure you won't be able to come after me again." He hissed. I glanced down to see that her expression had changed a bit. It seemed - softer. Like her anger had subsided she was now was coming to her senses.

"I-I'm sorry..." She whispered, her voice cracking a bit. The three of us let go of her, seeing as she had calmed down by now. She fell to the ground, rubbing her arms with her newly freed hands. It appeared that she was going to start crying but she then looked back at L to continue.

"I never meant to walk into your territory or to attack you. It's just...something happened and I had no where else to go. T-They chased me out and killed the rest of my family - my pack." She explained, rambling.

"Who?" I wondered aloud. She glanced over at me, just seeing me for the first time and looked a little relieved to see three other werewolves behind her. She then turned back over to the vampires and pointed, directly at L. 

"Him. He looks exactly like the one I saw before I ran away as he killed...all of them." She lowered her head, trying to maintain her composure as our eyes met with L's. He looked just as confused as we were. Someone who looked like him? Vampires killing her whole pack?

"Did you have any idea of this?" Sungkyu asked. L shook his head.

"We don't really keep up with the other territories. We mainly like to keep to ourselves unless something happens, calling us all together." Woohyun explained.

"But why did that happen? Why did those vampires attack her pack?" Sungyeol piped, completely lost.

"Did the pack attack them? Did they do anything to-" Sungkyu leaned down to ask the girl but before he could finish she interrupted him.

"No. We were on good terms. They didn't kill us, we didn't kill them. But all of the sudden it's like something happened to them and they came out of nowhere and started slaughtering all of us. I was the only one to make it out alive..." She answered, struggling to finish. Vampires and werewolves alike, we were all terrified. To think a group of bloodsuckers could just turn on a pack like that was weird. That was the only word to describe it. Vampires and Werewolves don't usually go at it unless something happened. But why?

"Are you sure? What if-" 

"I'm sure. I saw everything." She whispered, sinking into the ground, her eyes seeming lifeless. My eyes met my pack and the vampires. It was as if we had come to an agreement of some sorts and we all checked with one another before going along with it. I glanced over to see Sungkyu nodding at L and L mirrored his action. Sungkyu then went to kneel in front of the girl.

"Well as long as you are here, you can stay with us. We will know if someone else tries to cross our border so until then you can come with my pack, alright?" He questioned, studying her as she lifted her head up to meet his eyes. After a few seconds she nodded, seeming to understand that being alone was not the answer at this moment. They both slowly rose to their feet. 

"Sorry again for attacking you. You just looked so much like hi-" L lifted his hand to stop her.

"It's fine. Now that I understand where you are coming from I get it." He gave her a slight smile which surprised me. He never smiles. I shivered, disturbed by the weird reactions from the vampire.

"We are going to head back. Call us if anything happens." Sungkyu said. Woohyun gave a thumbs up, Sungyeol rolled his eyes, and Sungjong gave an okay sign. The three of them ran off, leaving the leader by himself.

"We will. See you later mutts." L quickly winked and left just as quickly, leaving us four in the woods alone. Dong Woo scoffed.

"Showoffs." He muttered under his breath. I laughed a little.

"So, what's your name?" Sungkyu turned to ask the girl, making me realize that we hadn't even asked her that question until now. The three of us turned to look at her, waiting for her response.

"My name is Raelyn." What a pretty name, I thought. 

"My name is Hoya. Nice to meet you." I stuck my hand out for her to shake it. She grasped it gently and moved my hand in sync with hers. 

"I am Dong Woo." Dong Woo piped, smiling over at her.

"And I am Sungkyu, I am the leader of these baffoons." Sungkyun introduced.

"Yah, if we are baffoons what does that make you?" I questioned, making the rest of us laugh. He didn't respond however as he waved me off. 

"Anyways, we should head back to our place. Are you okay to run Raelyn?" She nodded. "Okay, let's go." He then headed off first, leading the way. The three of us went off after him, following his footsteps as we headed back to our home base.