3 years after college (Part II)

Cool Hot Sweet L.O.V.E. (1.5) - A spin off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's hang out here for a while." Changsub pulled Irene to sit beside him on the white sand. The beach was eerily quiet even when a few hotel workers were still around, packing and cleaning whatever was left of the reception party. While the wedding itself was all sorts of grand and proper, the reception was chaotic and loud - more suitable for a beach party than a wedding reception, which explained why the elders decided to retire early while the lads and ladies partied away into the night. It was not until nearly dawn that people started to call it a night. Changsub felt it was pointless to go back to their room just for a mere one and a half hours sleep before they had to leave for Korea.

"Are you sure you don't want to rest a little before our flight back?" Irene asked quietly, inching closer to him when the morning breeze blew. He absently pulled her closer, wrapping his arm around her and letting her head drop on his shoulder.

"You know me, Bae. If I sleep now I would never be able to wake up on time."

Irene pondered at his words. "Funny you said that. I guess I do know you, that's why I didn't insist to go back earlier." She yawned.

"Just sleep here. I'll wake you up when it's time." He scooted behind her and wrapped his arms around her, enabling her to rest her back on his chest."

"This is nice." She sighed before letting herself doze off in his arms.

Without meaning to, he brushed his lips at the side of her head and rested his chin on her shoulder.

***

"That's it! Wake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter