College - Final year

Cool Hot Sweet L.O.V.E. (1.5) - A spin off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was sobbing heavily in his arms, her hands gripping the collars of his shirt, face burrowed in his chest, pouring her eyes and heart out at what she thought must be the biggest heartbreak she had ever felt in her life.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her, occasionally her back, trying to soothe her but at the same time urging her to let all of it go.

- 1 hour ago -

"We have something to tell you guys." Hyunsik began, a smile gracing his wide lips, eyes crinkling at the sides, his eyes watching his friends curious faces, his gaze lingering on the pretty lady seated next to him.

Irene turned her head sharply at his words, alarmed. 'We?? What does he mean by 'we'?? When did it become 'we'?????' She d for something to hold on (Changsub's arm), bracing herself for whatever that was coming out from his beautiful mouth - in her opinion, he had the most beautiful, kissable mouth ("Euwwwww!! Too much information. Must go barf!" Screamed Changsub while she laughed her head off).

"We want you to be the first to know." Hyunsik grinned. "Seulgi and I are dating." Seulgi smiled shyly. "It's been a month, and we thought it's time to let you guys know."

"What a wonderful news!" Joy exclaimed, giving Hyunsik and Seulgi a hug while glancing worriedly at Irene. She sent a panicked glance to Changsub who took matters in his own hands.

"Wonderful news. We think it's great too, don't we Irene?" He nudged her a little and breathe a sigh of relief when she managed a nod and a smile. "Oh look at the time, we need to hurry if we are going to catch that movie, Bae. Let's go." He half-pulled her out of the seat. "As much as I'd love to stay and badger the details  out of you two, I've been waiting forever to watch this movie and these are premier tickets! Courtesy of Bae of course. So laters, lovebirds." He almost dragged her out of the cafe, barely giving Irene any time to say a proper goodbye to Hyunsik and Seulgi. Hyunsik shook his head at Changsub's brashness while Seulgi giggled softly. Both did not notice the stricken look in Irene's eyes despite the smile plastered on her lips, nor did they notice the tremble of her lips, or the palor on her cheeks.

Changsub drove them back to her dorm without any words. She was quiet all the way, fiddling with her fingers and throwing her gaze outside. He opened the door for her when they arrived and pulled her hand gently to hoist her up. They walked silently towards her dorm, he fumbled for the keys in her purse while she watched, barely registering what was happening. 

It was when they entered her room and hearing the door shut that it hit her. Her shoulders shook with her sobs, her head dropped and tears running down her cheeks. He tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter