3 years After College

Cool Hot Sweet L.O.V.E. (1.5) - A spin off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please tell me you'll go with me. Please please..." He mustered up his best pitiful face to appeal to her.

"Who in their right mind would accept the invitation to his ex-girlfriend's wedding? In Jeju??" Irene shook her head at what she thought topped the list of the stupid things Changsub does.

"But we have always been on very good terms. We broke up amicably ("You cried all over me and then vomited out your contents! The stench won't leave my carpet for days!" Irene quipped) and we maintain contact all these years." He continued as if Irene had not spoken. "Besides, she (and her whole family) is a family friend, I cannot not come ("Serve you right for fooling around with the daughter of your parents' best friends," Irene remarked drily). Of course, when you are going with me, ("WHEN???" Irene demanded) I have to tell her that we are together, because, well, I can't appear like a loser without a girlfriend in front of her, can I?" He finished.

"Are you done?" Irene asked sternly, both fists on her hips. Changsub nodded, big round puppy eyes still directed at her. "If, I decided to go with you, and that's a big fat IF," she wagged a finger at him, "You'll help me with Heechul? Tell him to back off and leave me alone?"

Changsub nodded. "Well, you know, technically I did tell him to let you go. The guy just doesn't know the meaning of stop, or break up apparently." He mused.

"It's all your fault. 'Embrace his faults and weaknesses'" she mimicked. "And now he won't leave me alone."

"Well, at least now you know it works." He joked, and suffered a slap on the forehead as a consequence. "I will try to talk sense into him. And if need be, introduce him to another needy girl which will suit him perfectly. In fact, oh - what d'ya know - I have her number right in here." He waved his phone at her. "What do you say?"

"Oh all right! Give it to me." She snatched his phone out of his hand. She dialed Heechul'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter