College - Freshman year

Cool Hot Sweet L.O.V.E. (1.5) - A spin off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you serious?" Irene was sweating profusely from all the running they did while Changsub barely broke a sweat even though they had been running for over a mile. She stopped suddenly, gasping for breath, letting him turn around towards her when he realized she was no longer beside him.

"What's so wrong about it? You know how much Hyunsik's into music. You just have to innocently push the idea to form a band inside his thick head for the gala dinner." He jogged back and forth while delivering his speech.

"And how exactly does this help to get him to like me?" Irene glared at the fair skinned boy. He grinned at her, his eyes twinkling. Earlier that week, they had began to formulate their plan to help Irene snatch Hyunsik's attention. Changsub had voluntarily offered to help, his brilliant ideas revolving around Irene getting herself involved with anything that has any relation to Hyunsik.

"Once he realized what a good idea it is, which by the way, is fantastic if I may say so myself; he will realize what a treasure you are. You will be 'the girl he had always dreamed of!'" He ended dramatically.

"Well, this time it'd better work. I am tired of going around doing nonsense like participating in a boxing match and cleaning his dorm, which by the way, you still owe me for cleaning up for you too! I can't believe how much mess you guys had after just 6 months of college!"

"Hey! Never question a guy's pad." He wagged a finger at her. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter