Change~

A Dream Come True?

-Warning: there are phrases of mild language so yeah; you were warned XD-

HyoAe's POV:

"Ya! Look Heechul, I hinted to you while you were reading those fashion magazines!" Leeteuk flung his arms frantically causing the members to disperse around him.

"Wait, what?! You didn't hint anything… what are you talking about?" Heechul scratched the back of his head.

"Never mind! Aish…if you don't remember there is no point! Anyway… you would have gone absolutely chaotic if you knew we had two girls staying at our dorm! You wouldn't have gone to schedule this morning wouldn't you?!"Leeteuk's words caused murmurs as everyone hung their heads down in sighs.

Aww they are so adorable :3

 

-HEY I'M MR SIMPLE! BECAUSE I NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!-

 

"Ahh wait, manager hyung is calling me… "Yoboseyo? Ne… ne… yeah they are still here… okay I'll send them over with Eunhyuk…" Leeteuk glared at us and then glared at the ceiling as he ended the call.

"Manager hyung is waiting for you outside the president's office and apparently it is really urgent...Eunhyuk will take you two there."

I glanced around the room in search for Eunhyuk, that when I found him his eyes felt like they were daggers looking at me. What was his problem?

"Yeah thats okay with us." SooRi nudged me to follow the moody Eunhyuk who was already walking around the door swiveling his keys between his fingers.

"Erm... Eunhyuk did we do something to offend you?" phew unnie brought it up before I did.

"No... nothing..." Eunhyuk tried to disperse some of the dark aura we could already feel surrounding him.

"It's obvious you have something against us, especially HyoAe... and I wanna know why." SooRi tugged on his shirt allowing Eunhyuk to stop walking.

"I have nothing against HyoAe, it's nice to meet you guys." Eunhyuk stated in a monotone voice. Aish, that totally sounded genuine (!)

"We are here, welcome to SM Entertainment..." he gave an insincere smile as he walked through automatic doors into the vast area that was to be called my new working place... 

 

Whoa... it only just occurred to me the fact that I will be working in a different country, without my parents and living with my unnie and 13 beautiful guys in one place... erm... why would I have any doubts about taking this job? XD

 

"Aigoo, what took you guys so long?! Lee Soo Man wants to see you immediately... he isn’t in a good mood" Kim Jung Hoon held the bridge of his nose.

"Why? What happened? Who is Lee Soo Man?" I asked Kim Jung Hoon

"He is SM Entertainment’s president…anyway, let's just go into his office first..." Kim Jung Hoon gently knocked on a solid oak door, "President, the girls have arrived."

"...come in..." a faint mumble filled with distress and impatience could be heard on the other side of the door.

"I'll stay outside and wait for you guys..." Eunhyuk waved his hand dismissively as Kim Jung Hoon opened the door.

 

Now that is one exaggerated office.

The office was literally empty of furniture except for a large office desk which seemed like a mile away from the door... what the gee? I saw several elephant-sized posters (yes I did say elephant sized XD) pasted from the floor all the way to the high deck ceiling. There were bands called TVXQ, SNSD, F(X) whoa he has a lot of beautiful children haha.

We started what felt like a trek all the way to his desk... and when we finally reached at his desk...

"No. Out." this Lee Soo Man guy said in steady english while pointing at me... erm what did I do?! 

SooRi suddenly slammed a tight fist onto the desk, "Wait excuse me what did you say to my dongsaeng?!" 

"Soo-ooRi... don't do that!" Kim Jung Hoon immediately pulled her hand from the office desk.

"No! How can you talk to my dongsaeng like that?! I will not leave this position until you give me a valid reason!" SooRi unnie folded her arms in disgust.

"How can I have that be one of the back-up dancers to a popular group such as Super Junior?!" Lee Soo Man pinched the bridge of his nose.

'...okay breathe HyoAe...' 

'Whatever you do...'

Do.Not.Let.Him.Get.To.You.

Strike 1.

"She wears glasses! Not to mention her style..." Lee Soo Man continued...

Strike 2.

"You can book her flight back to London, but you can keep this one..."

Strike 3.  *YOU'RE OUT*

...

 

SooRi's POV:

"I...came...all...this...way..." I could see HyoAe's clenched fist shaking. Oh dear.

"...from London...to Seoul... and I even... I repeat EVEN..."

"...walked all the way to this ing desk to hear crap come out of your mouth?!"

HyoAe has finally snapped.

What a great start to coming to Seoul don’t you think (!)

"Who are we to you?! Some piece of trash you can just toss to the side! I did NOT come to another country to just be told to go back." I could see her face was flushed red.

Kim Jung Hoon was about to restrain HyoAe but this Lee Soo Man guy just shook his head as if to notify him to let HyoAe keep talking...

Is this guy MAD?!

Like sick in the head?!

HyoAe was promised a chance of a life time to her career and she mega annoyed right now. I mean MEGA.

If HyoAe continues like this... she would be unstoppable.

"Jung Hoon, take these two to Mr Tinier... you know what to do." Kim Jung Hoon led us out of the door before bowing to Lee Soo whats-his-name...

 

No One’s POV:

“That girl is very interesting… I should keep my eye on her…” Lee Soo Man cocked an eyebrow as he grinned slightly.

 

HyoAe's POV:

 THAT...THAT... IMBECILE!!

He tried to test my patience and I wish him bad karma would hit him oh-so-bad!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While we were walking down the pavement, as I was shouting mental curses, I turned back to see Kim Jung Hoon, Eunhyuk and unnie walking a considerably far distance behind me. 

Was I really that bad?

Oh my, I messed up big time didn't I?

How could he be my BOSS?! I didn’t want to accept it. Nope. Never. Nada.

Alright let’s not think about it now.

There was some awkward silence in the car as we drove to ‘Mr Tinier’.

If we are going to his lawyer to sue me or something…he has another thing coming…

We pulled up to a small shop that could not be visible from the outside window inside. Where are we?

A tall built man walked out of the shop making a tiny bell sound upon the door opening, “Oh dear oh dear, what do we have here?” as he pointed at me in a mocking sort of way. What is up with these people?! Ergh! This guy is just lucky that I have calmed down after that imbecile of a president.

“Who are you, may I ask?” I politely asked.

Eunhyuk and Kim Jung Hoon honestly looked shell-shocked as they saw my mood swing rapidly change. Haha I’m not that psychotic all the time.

“Mr. Tinier… nice to meet you- HyoAe was it?” he lifted his chin and looked away as if I was some kind of trash that needed to be thrown away… breathe HyoAe…

“Anyway… no time for introductions, I need to work on you straight away! Eghh!” I found myself inside the shop looking at what seemed to be a salon… wait why would the windows be so secretive o_O

Mr Tinier clicked his index finger and thumb to have two girls –who I have to say, had the shortest skirts in the world o.o- to come by his side.

 

“We have a code RAINBOW.” Mr Tinier walked away as the two girls grabbed each of my arms. Wait… where am I going?! What’s code rainbow?!

 

I was thrown into a pitch black, I-can’t-see-anything kind of room.

“Hello?” I tried to hear if there was anyone with me in this room but no answer.

Is this one of those kinds of movies where the protagonist is left to starve in a room because she fell in love?

Wait, what movie has that kind of storyline o.o

So is this the end of Han HyoAe?

Is it only because I cursed that guy?

Is it because I didn’t eat my vegetables that one time? Haha kidding.

Oh! I could see a blinding light in my eyes! Ow… its tearing my eyes.

Huh? What the… a person in a sort of… surgeon’s outfit… WHY AM I handcuffed to a hospital bed?!!!

“Take off the glasses.” Someone ordered as two plastic gloves came towards my face taking off my glasses.

I have some spastic eyesight, if you didn’t know already…

When I was in grade 5, I couldn’t really see the writing on the board at the front so I was recommended to get glasses. The optician gave me glasses and told me it was only for use of reading in class. However, the pabo that I am, I couldn’t be bothered to take them off -__- so yeah, if I take off my glasses I only see blur.

That blinding light was seriously giving me a headache…lemme close my eyes…

I felt tugs and pains of my face and my body but my head hurt so much that I couldn’t feel anything… if this is goodbye… then…

“DONE.”

 

Suddenly the blinding light switched off and two hands forced my eyes open.

AH! Who is this person?!

My eyeballs feel like they will dislocate out of my eye sockets. Whoever the gee is this person? I felt like some kind of liquid coat my eyeballs.. ow…

I blinked I few times as the searing pain to whatever was in my eyes felt like someone badly performed acupuncture in my eyes -__-

However, the blur from being without my glasses ever so slowly became clearer.

“I CAN SEE AGAIN!!” I unconsciously screamed as I stood up.

Someone chucked clothes for me to change into as I noticed I was in a hospital gown.

Err what the?

I opened the curtain on the side as I saw Mr Tinier –or as I like to call him Mr Tinky Winky- nodded approvingly, sitting on a sofa right infront of me.

“Hmm, you have a nice figure…” am I getting sold or something?!

I feel extremely uncomfortable at him looking up and down at me like that.

He walked up to me with a long stride and clicked his fingers once again as a woman came to my side, holding a pillow with items… I’m scared D;

 

SooRi’s POV:

I could hear squeals and screams coming from the room from HyoAe, ergh!

I felt so uncomfortable as I pacing up and down the corridor just listening to my poor dongsaeng, then finally HyoAe screamed a loud yelp.

“HyoAe!!!” I shouted, as I ran up to the door.

But Kim Jung Hoon blocked my way, “Don’t worry, she’ll be fine… trust me…”

His voice sounded ever so sincere that for some damn reason I just sat down beside the door, covering my ears at the sound of my dongsaeng in constant pain… then it suddenly stopped… wait wah?

Eunhyuk crouched down beside me and put his hand on my shoulder, the kind of gesture that was as if HyoAe was dead… wait no… she can’t be!

I immediately stood up and tried to open the door but it was locked!

SHJFDEWIFLJEWRWJK my mind was in keyboard smash mode and I just wanted to see my dongsaeng.

I could feel tears descending down my cheeks… I KNEW coming to Seoul was a bad idea! I had that gut feeling!

I felt two hands grasp my shoulders that pulled me away from the door. Seeing as Kim Jung Hoon was in front of me, I’m guessing the person pulling me was Eunhyuk, “Let go of me.” I told him sternly.

But he kept hold of me.

I am about to murder someone if they DON’T open that flipping door!

Ever so slowly, the door infront of me opened…

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV:

Mr Tinier stepped out and smiled approvingly at Kim Jung Hoon, dusting his hands to denote ‘his work was done.’

 

…do angels exist on earth?

A woman stepped out of the door shyingly looking down at the ground avoiding any potential eye contact…

“Hy-hy-hyoAe…?” SooRi fell to the ground on her knees in shock, as I stood there…

 

I knew Mr Tinier was good but not that good…

That was the HyoAe I saw 4 hours ago?!

HyoAe’s hair was released from the ponytail that I last saw her in and had her hair is soft waves just below her shoulders.

She had a strapless low cut red dress which showed off her beautiful neck which was then complimented by red high heels.

Her eyebrows were perfectly shaped and she had a light touch of blush to her cheeks.

And her eyes…

Her eyes are b-e-a-utiful.

Is that really the effect of taking of the glasses off a really geeky looking girl?

 

I came to one conclusion.

She is an angel.

'Breathe Eunhyuk.'

'Breathe.'

'Breath-'

“Soo-o-o, what do you guys think?” HyoAe stammered as she rocked on her heels back and forward.

'Quick Eunhyuk say something!'

'I-I-I can’t…'

'Nothing is coming out of my mouth!'

'Say anything!'

“Oh my gosh, dongsaeng you are so beautiful! I almost didn’t recognise you there!” SooRi squealed as she hugged HyoAe tightly.

Okay.

I’m officially gonna say something.

Any minute now…

“What do you think Eunhyuk?” HyoAe looked up into my eyes… with those beautiful eyes…

“Nothing different.”

WHEN I SAID 'SAY ANYTHING' I DIDN'T MEAN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

YOU BABO YOU TOTAL TOTAL TOTAL BABO! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!

 

I DISOWN MYSELF -__-

Her eyes that were gleamed with excitement that were looking at me had been overcome with sadness and disappointment. AISH!

“No, I didn’t really mean tha-“I started.

“Ignore him HyoAe! Wow your eyes look like yummy hazelnuts~” SooRi stared into her eyes as she giggled.

'Eunhyuk you ruined your chance.'

'Babo.'

'Babo.'

I should’ve been the one to tell her that!!

She is so… angelic…

 

AN: Hey guys! It's been so long D; I have had major MAJOR writer's block in writing this chapter but due to a certain unnie *cough cough* Idontsing-Ismile *cough cough* I have mustered up a chapter somehow XD So please check out her story 'Falling For You Hurts' I promise you won't regret it: >_< Hehe wow HyoAe can be pretty... crazy if you ask me XD Please comment~ every comment gives me more ideas for my next chapters~