To marry, or not to marry?

A Dream Come True?

HyoAe's POV:

 
After Ellie left, myself and unnie giggled as we remembered the fact that there was a band that called their fans 'ELFs'.
"So what if you got married to one of the members?" SooRi unnie asked.
"You are called Mr Elf and Mrs Elf!" We both giggled at my reply.
"Wahh… imagine if we got married to them," at this time we saw a website where you could find out the future of a relationship.
-Concidence much?-
We both decided to try it out on all the members of Super Junior to find out for fun.
This was how it was devised:
 
I took a piece of paper and ripped it in half, one half for me and one half for SooRi.
Then I had to write down the first name and surname of a girl.
We decided that I would use SooRi's name (Kang SooRi) and SooRi would use my name, Han HyoAe.
Under the first name and surname of a girl we had to write down the first name and surname of a boy.
So we chose one of the Super Junior members for example Leeteuk.
Then we followed these instructions:
 
1. Cancel out any similar letters of both the girl and the boy.
2. Count the total number of letters of the girl and the boy that are left over.
 
3. Use this sequence:
Marriage, Attraction, Temptation, Enemies, One Night Stand
 
4. Using the total number of letters determines if you are married to the Super Junior member, attracted, tempted, become enemies with, or have a one night stand.
For example:
  • If the number of letters left is ONE then the result is 'MARRIAGE'.
  • If the number of letters left is THREE then the result is 'TEMPTATION'.
  • If the number of letters left is SIX then the cycle resumes so it goes back to 'MARRIAGE'.
 
(AN: If you don't get it then feel free to message me x3)
 
"You should see your results! If this was reality I would so disown you as a dongsaeng!" SooRi giggled to herself in the corner.
"Ya! Not if I disown you first~" I threw a pillow at SooRi who kept laughing at each result.
Wah are my results really that bad? Haha well unnie should see her own results!
"Are you done yet?" I asked SooRi.
"Laughing or writing?" SooRi chucked as I gave off a death aura.
 
Here were the results:
 
Kang SooRi:
Leeteuk-Attraction
Heechul-One Night Stand
Yesung-Enemies
Kangin-Attraction
Kyuhyun-Marriage
Shindong-Enemies
Sungmin-Attraction
Ryeowook-Enemies
Donghae-One Night Stand
Siwon-Attraction
Eunhyuk-One Night Stand
Henry-Marriage
Zhoumi-One Night Stand
 
Me:
Leeteuk-Temptation
Heechul-Marriage
Yesung-Attraction
Kangin-Marriage
Shindong-Attraction
Sungmin-Attraction
Ryeowook-Marriage
Donghae-Enemies
Siwon-Attraction
Eunhyuk-Marriage
Kyuhyun-Attraction
Henry-Enemies
Zhoumi-Enemies
 
"How many people am I married to?! Oh well… at least I don't have a one night stand with over 1/3 of the band…" I glanced at SooRi with a smug smile on her face.
"HyoAe… you rigged these results right -__-…" SooRi looked displeased.
 
"Let me find out who I'll be married to…" I re-opened my laptop and searched for pictures of Heechul.
He looks okay… not that bad…- we both thought.
Until I found this picture:
"Hehem… let us see the next options…" I closed the tab and searched for pictures of Kangin, Ryeowook.
Not really my type.
So last but not least Eunhyuk was left.
I searched up Eunhyuk and got many results of pictures of a man with blonde hair and SooRi really didn't like the colour of his hair, "Oh my haha that looks so bad… I can't even look at him…haha what do you think HyoAe?" SooRi questionned.
-This sounds ridiculous but I easily change my mind. I wouldn't say it was peer pressure just my baboness o_O-
To be honest I didn't mind how he looked, even though his blonde hair may be too blonde I thought he was alright but I ended up saying, " Yeah too weird…"
'The winner of the babo of the year award goes to... HYOAE!' -___-
-Shut up conscience.-
'No you.'
After having a mental argument with myself, the bedroom door opened.
I used my ninja reflexes to perform a ninja chop to close the laptop screen causing the laptop to fall off the table. Great.
"YA! Get to bed you two! Have you forgotten about your performance coming up tomorrow? AND stop looking at guys HyoAe that you will never get! STUDY!" I was so embarrassed -_- and SooRi toppled off her chair laughing as SooRi's mum closed the door and walked to her room.
SooRi lifted up the laptop from behind the table and replaced it on the table as I climbed up the ladder on the side of the bunk beds.
"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" SooRi asked while climbing into her bed.
"Yes...I mean no…maybe just a little bit…"
"Think about it this way, if we are nervous now, how nervous will we be when we are in front of crowds of thousands in the future? Pull yourself together dongsaeng!"
"Ne unnie~"
SooRi wasn't angry at me, she was just supporting me like others would. She was right though-
'Yeah. Pull yourself together babo.'
-Who asked you to interrupt me?-
'Err... you did, thats why I'm your conscience.'
-GO AWAY!-
I felt a mental poof. Good riddance. o_o
"Sweet dreams HyoAe~"
"Sweet dream unnie!" we let ourselves close our eyes to prepare myself for the nerve-wracking next day.