Surprise~

A Dream Come True?

Longer chapters FTW! XD

I had 3 important exams on one day ): so I apologise for the mini hiatus I had. I only have one more exam left and hopefully I will do well (:

HyoAe's POV:

 

-awkward silence and tumbleweed rolling in the car-

 

Leeteuk is such a sulker haha, I feel bad for him with his engrish. I mean it wasn't that bad. XD

He did a mini pout where he had his lips puckered and had his knees tucked neatly under his chin in the car.

Don't ask me why he would sit like that in a car o_o

"So why would you agree to come to Seoul, so far from... where was it? Ahh yes, London." Sungmin finally strung up a conversation before I had a chance to come up with one of my stupid conversation starters, phew.

"It's kinda something that we would travel to the ends of the world to get I suppose, plus I've never been on a plane before." SooRi smiled gently motioning me to continue.

"Yeah, I mean Seoul is beautiful, we have seen a lot of pictures of our eomma's and appa's honeymoon here. I really want to go around and see those places now... unnie can we go?" I batted my eyelashes.

"Ya! We just arrived in Seoul, to work hard and you are mentioning tourism?! There are other things to worry about so remember your manners -__-" SooRi playfully punched my arm.

I glanced at Sungmin biting his lips trying to restrain his laughter, "Mianhe unnie~" I gave SooRi a tight hug as she jokingly shook me off.

"So... where are we going?" I tapped Leeteuk gently on his shoulder.

"To the Super Junior dorm to meet your other oppas. By the way feel free to be informal to us all we want you to be comfortable being with us." he gave me a glistening smile. I had to admit, I was taken aback by it...

 

'You liiiikkeee him~'

 

-All I said was that he looked cute with that smile of this!-

 

'Don't try self denial with your own conscious ;P'

 

"Ah..h.h okay o..ppa..." I managed to make out two words from my mouth. Aish.

"Haha, look at HyoAe going all pink!" Sungmin giggled.

I placed my palms on my cheeks... boy they are on fire! o_O "Ya Sungmin! Stop it!"

"Now why would you want to be mean to your darling oppa?~" He puffed up his cheeks.

 

This guy knew his aegyo O:

 

"Becauseee~~ oppa is such a meanieeeee~~~" Haha two can play the aegyo game ;P

"Waeyooo~~ aniyo~~~~"

"Erm, Sungmin that didn't even make sense." I stuck out my tongue at him. Mwahaha.

"Stop making up excuse-"

 

"WE'RE HERE!" Leeteuk interrupted Sungmin loudly. Geez he can shout!

 

I got out to what seemed like a dream. Have you ever seen such a tall building? Well we don't have as tall as these buildings in the UK.

I stood there wide-eyed and just stared at a beautiful tall building. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating but have you seen the state of the school of which I have to study in? -_-

Leeteuk opened the front door and held it open for me like  gentleman. He is so cool~

There infront of me was a large living room with long white sofas, a beautiful chandelier and a small antique table with a few sheets of paper neatly placed in a pile.

On the other side was a dazzling kitchen.

With its white marble tops and counters it left me staring in awe. In between the living room joined together, was a massive table with 20 seats... wow how do they feed so many people?!

My attention then became drawn to the spiralling staircase, the banister with intricate decorations… whoa that is one long and big staircase O.O

 

"We're here!" Leeteuk opened his arms in a V shape.

 

-silence-

 

"I said... we're here!" he then hung his arms by his sides.

 

-silence-

 

"Ya come and meet our visitors! Have some manners!" Leeteuk burst at the top of his lungs. Whoa scary. O.O

 

-silence-

 

"Hyung, I think they're all sleeping due to the fact that their schedules finished early." Sungmin quickly intervened before he screamed the beautiful place down.

"They knew we would be having two new additions staying at our dorm and yet they sleep?!" Leeteuk sighed. "They are so lazy!"

Kim Jung Hoon waved at us as he gradually moved out of the door, "I left a few things at the company so I'll meet you at the company when you've finished settling in."

 

I was about to say bye but he had already slammed the door, nice.

 

"Come with me HyoAe we are gonna wake up these babos, Sungmin show SooRi where her room is." Whoa Leeteuk had leadership qualities as SooRi followed Sungmin upstairs and down the corridor.

Leeteuk led me upstairs to a long corridor full of rooms which had signs like, 'Don't disturb', 'I'm busy' and there was one door that had 'I'll kill you if you open this door!'. Charming. Nice to feel welcomed =_=

Leeteuk was about to head towards the door with murder threats, "Ahh-h-h… can we go to that one last?"

"Why-- oh the sign haha, okay we will go to Kyuhyun's room first." he diverted his walking direction to the other side of the corridor.

He opened the door as I flinched to see what a man's bedroom would like, but all I saw was a beautiful face poking from the top of the duvet. Sooo cute~

"Kyuhyun wake up and come downstairs." Leeteuk whispered softly.

"Hmm…" Kyuhyun turned with his back to us, "In a minute..."

 

Why is he so flipping adorable :3

 

Leeteuk then led me to the next room, "Siwon wake up and come downstairs."

 

Siwon was so tall that I swear he and his bed stretched from one side of the room to the other side… He too had such an adorable face… so handsome…

He too turned his back towards us, "In a minute hyung…"

We went to all the other rooms, and oh my… is every member ridiculously hot and cute, or is it just me?!

 

Then there was the daunting last room…

 

Leeteuk calmly and quietly opened the door ajar, "Heechul… we have visitors downstairs…"

Heechul too turned his back to us but he didn't respond. I peeked through and saw him sleeping in a guest room, why is he sleeping in a guest room?

"Heechul come downstairs now." Leeteuk said with a hint of a threatening tone in his voice as he closed the door just before I was about to come in.

 

"I'm tired! Leave me alone! Go away annoying ba--"

I instantly felt a dark aura seep through the gap at the bottom of the door…

"Hy-hy--ung!" I heard shuffling footsteps as if Heechul was backing away from Leeteuk.

"Wah!! Okay okay! I'll come downstairs!" I giggled as Leeteuk came out of the door like nothing happened.

 

"Shall we head downstairs then? ^^" Leeteuk joyfully skipped  out of the room and down the stairs. Ah so cute~

 

I stood awkwardly next to Leeteuk waiting for the rest of the members and SooRi to come down.

"So…" Leeteuk started.

"Alright alright, I'm up now who is here?" Kyuhyun came down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Meet HyoAe, HyoAe meet our maknae, Kyuhyun."

"Nice to meet you HyoAe. Wait… isn't that a girl's name?"

 

Kyuhyun's POV:

I am so tired… The photographer was really impatient in our photoshoot. Argh. First he complains that we aren't supporting him with ideas, and then today he complains how we think we know everything. Aish, I swear if manager hyung doesn't slap him I will -_- I'm okay with the fact that we will be having two new back-up dancers, but I'm worried about a new concept they are making for us. Anyway, Leeteuk hyung made me wake up suddenly, *sob* I wanted to sleep more ): I reminded myself to hurriedly go downstairs otherwise hyung would get mad, so I quickly put on my dressing gown. As I grouchily walked towards the stairs I glanced at the clock. Aish. I only had 2 hours sleep ):

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I walked down the stairs, "Alright alright, I'm up… now who is here?"

"Meet HyoAe… HyoAe meet our maknae Kyuhyun." My eyes were still adjusting to the light as I looked to the floor to see Leeteuk's blurry feet.

"Nice to meet you HyoAe." I said with a monotone still looking down at Leeteuk's feet. Wait. Isn't… isn't… "Isn't that a girl's name?" I immediately became wide-eyed at a girl with respectful glasses standing infront of me. Hold up, by HyoAe… does he mean-- this is our new---

"Anneyonghaseyo, I am Han HyoAe nice to meet you~" she bowed a 90 degree bow. Whoa… impressive.

'Why are you just standing there you freak! Stop staring at her!'

"Ann-Anneyonghaseyo, I am Cho Kyuhyun nice to meet you-u-u." I awkwardly bowed back.

'Wow. Smooth Kyuhyun...so smooth -_-'

"Ya hyung! You lied to us!" I tried to recover from the shock.

"I did it for the good of the group hehe!" Leeteuk covered his mouth to restrain himself from laughing anymore but failed.

"Y-you should have seen your reaction haha-- oh wait I wanna see Siwon's reaction! In the meantime Kyuhyun go and get changed."

"Why should I get chan-" I remembered that I was wearing a chest open dressing gown. Ah. That's why HyoAe kept looking in another direction…

I hurriedly walked upstairs, trying to cover up my chest.

'Kyuhyun why am I your conscious again?'

-Ya!-

As I walked up the stairs in distress, Siwon hyung came walking down sleepily so I decided to be the innocent maknae that I am and kicked his back to try and make him fall over. Damn he just grabbed the banister in time. Aish. You are slacking Kyuhyun. -_-

"Ya! Are you crazy, maknae?"  Siwon swooped his arm forward to try and grab my neck by I ran away just in time. Phew.

I ran into Heechul's room and locked the door and held the door handle, as I heard Siwon's death threats… I'm in trouble XD

"Who are you?" a feminine voice from behind me had tapped my shoulder.

I turned around… is it true you can fall in love at first sight? Because… I think I might have.

A girl with short hair that was slightly curled and had the most adorable pink bow in her hair which complimented her style and smile. Whoa that rhymes XD

"Ky--k--hun-- Ch-ch-- kyu--"

"Sorry?" she sat down on Heechul's bed still making eye contact with me.

"I'm… Cho...Kyuhyun…"

Geez… is this Heechul's girlfriend? Whoa how can such a girl be with such a…

"Anneyonghaseyo, I am Kang SooRi nice to meet you~" she continued to unpack her clothes from her suitcase into Heechul closet.

Wait.

Unpacking clothes.

In Heechul's closet.

Sitting on Heechul's bed.

In Heechul's room.

A girl.

Wearing a ring on her left hand...

SHE'S MARRIED?!

"I'm sorry I haven't greeted you before sister-in-law," I shook her hand enthusiastically, "I left early in the morning before all of the members for the photoshoot so I was unable to meet you… I am so sorry sister-in-law!" I respectfully bowed 110 degrees. I am such a babo, I burst into her room and…

"Sister-in-law? Wait… huh?" she tilted her head a little and looked utterly confused.

"Ah so it's a secret? Don't worry sister-in-law I won't say anything about your marriage!" I did the action of zipping my mouth and throwing away the key.

"Wait, I'm not married!" she threw her hands in the air dejectedly.

"You really don't have to hide it from me. I get it. You accidentally left your marriage ring on your hand, you can take it off and I'll pretend I didn't see it okay? I'll be a good brother-in-law!"

"YA!" she snapped, "I AM NOT MARRIED! The ring is on my index finger anyway! If I was married -which I am not- the ring would be on my ring finger, HERE!" she pointed to her other finger. Oops. I went red with embarrassment and tried to run hurriedly out of the room to then run face front into the door without opening it.

I just wanted to die. Die of embarrassment… AISH!

'Serves you right.'

I stood up wobbly and unlocked the door, "Wait, so who are you then?" I turned around to see her calmly putting more of her clothes into Heechul's closet.

She sighed gently, "I am one of the new back-up dancers for your band… Doesn't your manager ever tell you guys things?!"

"But we were told that we had new guy back-up dancers. We didn't know that they were gonna be girls! And now you are here in Heechul's room..."

"So, who told you that information? That we were gonna be guys? Sorry I didn't know this was Heechul's room. Sungmin told me this was where I was going to be staying with my best friend for the rest of my stay. I think that Heechul guy is sleeping in a guest room or something…" she trailed off.

"It was Leeteuk hyu--" Aish I am gonna plant a trap in hyung's room tonight >:D

"What's up with the shouting!" Heechul hyung burst into the room, "Aish! Can't a guy get some sleep around here?!"

He then swiveled his head towards SooRi, as she calmly bowed, "Anneyonghaseyo, I am Kang SooRi, you must be Heechul… nice to meet you. I am one of your new back-up dancers."

Heechul glanced at me and then back at SooRi. Again to me and then back to SooRi. He grabbed SooRi's arm, as she winced in pain, "Ow!"

He dragged her down the stairs where the rest of the members where, tired and pissed.

"Ya Leeteuk! Why is this girl saying that she is gonna be one of the new back-up dancers! You told us they would be GUYS!"

I ran down the stairs hurriedly to see Leeteuk being crowded around by the rest of the members in their dressing gowns. Aigoo… hyungs you might wanna get changed…

SooRi was linking arms with HyoAe as she quickly glanced at me and then back at the rest of the members. She has pretty eyes...

"I don't know why they are complaining… 'coz for me… having a beautiful girl in our dorm... is a dream come true…" I whispered to myself.

 

Omo, why do you think Leeteuk didn't tell the others? x3 Aigoo... Kyuhyun got karma for being an evil maknae XD As I promised, you guys got a longer chapter, what do you think so far?