Fate? or Coincidence?

A Dream Come True?

HyoAe’s POV: 

Soo-Ri unnie shook hands with Kim Jung Hoon. OMG we are going to SEOUL! 

 

SooRi’s POV: 

Okay call me crazy for agreeing to take my dongsaeng to the other side of the world, thanks to a guy I don’t even know.  

But I genuinely believe that he was true to his word.

He already showed me his business card, ID card, passport and other legal documents.

He couldn't have proven his status anymore so I guess I just let my heart filled with ambitions take over.  

I already phoned omma and appa and asked for their permission for it.  

"Chincha?! Wow I'm so proud of my babies!" I could just tell omma had one of her goofy smiles on her face.  

"Hmm... you can go... only if there are no boys arasso?" appa sternly stated. Omma burst out laughing whilst I heard appa sounding totally confused.  

"Aish appa every country has men! You are so old-fashioned! I'm not into Korean men anyway!" –yet- ;P  

"Don't worry about your appa, you know already about the rules and regulations right?" omma then whispered closer into the phone, “but if they are cute and sweet, totally bring him to the UK so I can approve of him!"  

Haha, I love my omma she knows me so well!  

 

Heechul's POV:  

"So everyone remembers the rules while they are here for their stay?"  

Aish, Leeteuk is all so uptight!  

Some new foreign guy back-up dancers are coming over to stay.

It annoys me how there are like a ton of other places to stay in Seoul and yet I have to room with Mr oh-so-uptight so they can have my room.  

I don't mind rooming with Teukie but I hate not sleeping in my comfortable bed in my room. -_-  

"Hyung, you have like repeated it how many times!" Siwon stood up to push Leeteuk's shoulders down so he could sit down finally.  

"Fine, fine! Then who's gonna come with me to pick up the gir- guys?"  

No one put their hands up or said anything; any chance to speak English has become something forced not voluntarily. Oh! Someone put their hand up... Sungmin? 

“Arasso, Sungmin let’s go!” 

 

HyoAe’s POV: 

“I need to go and sort the legal stuff so stay put, arasso?” we nodded as Kim Jung Hoon swiftly walked away. 

 

Sungmin’s POV: 

I just followed Leeteuk around the airport who was MEGA ecstatic at the moment.

What was up with him the past few days?

Ever since he had found out about the new arrivals from manager hyung, he has been skipping around doing chores in the dorm… I know weird right? 

“Hyung! Where are they? Do you even know what they look like?” Teukie completely ignored me, thanks hyung. -__- 

 

Leeteuk’s POV: 

I looked around anxiously for the two girls.

It may sound selfish for keeping the news to myself.

However, trust me when I say I am doing it for the good of the others.

I mean how would you react if you were a bunch of guys who have never had girls in their house before?

I tell you in one word… CHAOS. 

My ears perked up at the sound of two gentle English voices. 

“SooRi, can we sit down please? I’m still not used to being on Korean ground hehe. I still can’t believe we FINALLY went on a plane somewhere!” I averted my gaze as my eyes feasted on a beautiful, tall girl with short hair and a lil fluorescent pink bow in her hair. 

-Wahh ippuda…- 

“Okay, go ahead and sit down over there before someone takes that seat. I know! I know! It feels somewhat unreal…” the girl had designer glasses on with long flowing hair. She was pretty also… wait HyoAe & SooRi… they have the same names as who we are staying with…aghfujyvgjnb –mental keyboard smash- wait lemme check… 

I walked up to the girl with long hair, “Anney- Hello… are you Han HyoAe?” 

-Phew, that took a lot of brain power to think of o_O- 

“Yes, and you are?” she replied politely. 

“I’m Leeteuk, erm…” I pointed to the other girl, “Is that Kang SooRi?” 

“Yes,” she waved her arms up frantically in the air, “SooRi! There’s someone you might know is here!” 

I quickly scanned the English vocabulary I had in my mind whilst she ran towards us. 

Aish! Why did it have to be this day for me to completely forget anything in English! -__- 

“Hello! I am SooRi, who is this?” she held out her hand. Ahh… I forgot foreigners are more intimate in gestures. I should probably reply… 

 

Why aren’t you saying anything yet?!

I shook her hand but no words whatsoever came out of my mouth... 

-What am I supposed to say?!- 

Your name… 

 

“This is Leeteuk,” Sungmin said impatiently then batted his eyelashes.

Oh dear here comes Mr Aegyo…”I am Sungmin pyo pyo~” 

Aish… show off... 

 

HyoAe’s POV: 

Aww Leeteuk and Sungmin are so adorable especially their English XD 

“Where…from…place…?” Leeteuk stuttered uncontrollably. 

I don’t think they know we can actually speak Korean yet ;P 

Oh well… it’s fun~ 

I swear I can recognise these guys from somewhere though /: 

“Where from place?” we pretended to not be able to comprehend him, “OHH!! Where are we from? We are from England!” 

"HyoAe & SooRi stop stressing out my artists..." a voice whispered into my ear.

I immediately turned around in a ninja stance of which he was able to dodge quickly.

Ah it was only Kim Jung Hoon. 

"Ne~ mianhe oppas~" we respectfully bowed and giggled at their astonished faces. 

"Y-y-ou can speak hangul?!" Leeteuk blossomed as red as a rose. 

"Ne~" I put on one of my best aegyo faces, called the aegyo flower and I can tell you that no one can stand the full force of it ;P 

Wait for it... wait... 

I could almost taste the glory at his face practically screaming with defeat, mwahaha. 

"Wait... Kim Jung Hoon who are these people?" I suspiciously asked in English, I mean you can never be to careful right? They might be assassins who are threatening to hurt Kim Jung Hoon if he exposes their identify or maybe they are special secret agents on a mission to- I went off rabbling again didn't I? -facepalm- 

"They are two of the thirteen members of Super Junior, Leeteuk is the leader and Sungmin is a lead vocalist. This is the band who you will be the back-up dancers of. You will be staying in their dorm." Kim Jung Hoon smiled. I admit, his smile was frigging adorable >_< 

"Wow... that's a LOT of members..." SooRi's mouth hung agape. 

"So wait... these are our 'guy' back-up dancers? Leader hyung I think you have officially lost your head!" Sungmin inched away from Leeteuk.

Omma is gonna totally murder us if we are staying with... 13 members was it? They are guys as well...I don't want to even imagine what appa would do...

 

'Don't tell them then! I mean what are the chances that they would come and visit you in Korea after they have never taken you to Korea before a holiday? I mean what are the chances that that would happen right?' 

-I bet you just jinxed it.-

 

"Hold on...SUPER JUNIOR?! Unnie it's them!!" I shook SooRi's arm to instantly assist her memory. Yeah her memory is a bit iffy, sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't... 

"So you know us?" 

"Erm, we saw you on youtube recently." I stammered.

 

'Well way to go, Mrs Obvious!'

-Like you could do any better-

 

"Oooh! What do you think about us?" Sungmin added an aegyo tone, while swaying his hips left and right. Wow. He was good at aegyo. 

 

I wonder what kind of fate will happen between us, and I wonder how the other 11 are in real life... 

Oh wow... living with 13 guys... eotteokajyo S:

 

AN: I am so sorry for the really non-interesting chapter D: Exams have taken a toll on me... I promise you that as soon as my exams are finished I will do a longer, better chapter~ Please comment & subscribe~ <3