New Aquaintances

A Dream Come True?

 

Yay for new people being introduced~ Anyone guess what band they are from? >_< It has been long hasn’t it my lovely subscribers~ >_<

 

HyoAe’s POV: 

“Eunhyuk? Hyukkie? Hyukkiekins?” I waved my hand frantically in front of his face.

But nope.

He didn’t budge.

Do I look really that bad? 

Wah… these heels are UNCOMFORTABLE. The last time I wore heels was like never. I’m not some tomboy, but I’m just a jeans type of girl. Not to mention how uncomfortable I feel in showing my legs like this…aigoo… 

‘Remember HyoAe, this is all for your future… think about your future.’ I could hear my conscience echoing in my head. For once, it was right. If I want to perform on stage, I can’t really go out in jeans and t-shirts.

If I have to sacrifice my feet to be in pain, to be #1 in the Billboard charts then I will do it. 

“Say kimchi~” SooRi held her phone in front of our faces to do a selca… aigoo this unnie loves her selcas >_< 

“Wah! I wanna send it to Ellie… she is gonna be as shell shocked as I am! Imagine if we sent this to I’m sure if your eomma and appa saw you--” SooRi covered up and stepped back, trying to prevent herself from saying anything more.  

Eomma, appa, can you see me now? 

Do you think it’s a big difference? 

I gave Soo-Ri a gentle smile to reassure her that it’s alright. 

“So are we gonna get in the car or what?” SooRi tried to change the atmosphere as she wrapped her arm around my neck, “I wanna go and unpack the rest of my stuff already… oh that reminds me we have to phone eomma and appa and tell them we arrived safely!” 

“A-arasso… I guess we have to ask one of the members to lend us their cellphone though…” I entered the car to see Eunhyuk still as sour as ever. Oh well, I’ll just ignore him for now. 

“Time to go home and show off my beautiful dongsaeng!” SooRi punched a fist in the air, but collided with the roof of the car, causing her to wince in pain. 

“Uh uh Soo-Ri-ssi… I’m afraid we’ll have to enrol you into SM Academy first…” Kim Jung Hoon trailed off. 

Soo-Ri pinched the bridge of her nose, “…that’s a school right… I don’t wanna go! Why are we going to school?! I thought I finally broke free from that place of hell!” Soo-Ri flailed her arms in the air. 

“It’s part of our new concept for Super Junior’s comeback-“ 

“You haven’t told us anything about what our job is, or what we are doing, or anything!” 

“I was just about to get to that-“ 

“Thank you!” 

“… so you will basically be the iconic, main two girls on stage and in their music videos for about 6 months the maximum… so Lee Soo Man-ssi has requested that you are to be enrolled into SM Academy, since it is normal procedure-” 

“NO! I refuse to! What subjects will we be taking?” 

“Well the usual is, Art-“ 

“OH HELL TO THE NO! Hyo-Ae we are taking the next flight back to the UK! I can’t STAND another tedious Art lesson!” 

“Take it easy Soo-Ri ssi, let me finish what I was saying. The usual subjects are Art…” Soo-Ri made a blergh noise, “…Dance or Vocal Training… but you only need to choose one/two courses.” 

“I CHOOSE DANCE. DANCE WOO-HOO I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE D-DANCE. But I still refuse to go.” 

"Aish, SooRi stop being so childish! We're going to enroll there, don't worry Kim Jung Hoon-ssi, ignore unnie." I covered SooRi's mouth before she had the chance to comment. 

"That's good then, since we have already arrived at SM Academy." Kim Jung Hoon had already stepped out the car and had his head poking out of the open window beside me. 

"You can stay here, if you wish as I'll go in and sign the papers. But it would be a good idea to look around the area and get used to it." Kim Jung Hoon made his way into extravagant gate entitled 'SM Academy'. Whoa. 

"Unnie can we go too, pleaseeeee~" I asked SooRi. 

"Nope. I don't wanna attend here!" 

"Pleaseeeee~~ don't be such a spoilt sport~" 

 

SooRi didn't budge at all. 

 

"Aish suit yourself. Bye!" 

I had already made my way out the car as the sound of SooRi calling after me decreased in volume. 

SM Academy was more or less like SM Entertainment's company building but covered more area. It was full of transparent glass windows looking into the school. But to be honest... I wasn't really surprised at the beauty of the building -as I had already seen it through leaflets- but I was more shocked about the fact that I'm actually going to SM Academy! Is this a dream- 

I had bumped into someone as he had dropped his papers to the floor, "A-a-ah! Mianhamn-" 

Before I was to apologise, i could see a beautiful male over the man I bumped into's shoulder... Did I just see an angel? 

My eyes focused onto the man and my surroundings became all blurry in sight- 

 

"Are you even listening to me?!!" my eyes then refocused as the man I bumped into was shouting in my face. 

"What kind of respect is that?! You can't even say sorry properly! Give me your name, I want to sue you in court!" he continued. 

"I-I-I am so-orry!" I stammered. 

"Too late-" he held his phone to his ear, "-yes-I want you to come now-this disrespectful child needs to be taught a lesson-" Is he being serious?! 

 

I looked upon his enraged face, whoa someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed,"N-N-Noo-"  

 

"Hyung don't be like that, it was just an accident, right?" the angel came closer as he smiled at me whilst picking up the papers strewn on the floor. 

"Y-Y-Yes..." were the words that could only come from my mouth. 

"You see hyung... plus I'm guessing she is new since she looks like a cute lost sheep." he passed the papers back and dusted himself. 

"Pfht Kai stop being the goody all the time, you are making me look like a villain all the time!" Mr. Grumps folded his arms in protest. 

"It is courtesy to be kind to everyone hyung, its just that when you are in a bad mood you tend to not want to get along with everyone-" 

"Ya! Let's not talk about this infront of stranger!" 

 

I couldn't help myself but giggle a lil, they are like a comedy duo haha. 

They aren't so bad... 

 

"Anneyonghaseyo! I'm Kim Jong In and this is Kim Joon Myun! Ignore him, he can be grumpy at times but in reality he is really caring." Joon Myun was sending lighting bolts through his eyes, but Jong In ignored him, "Anyway, what's your name?" 

"Hy-Hy-Hy-o-Ae-Ae" Aish. I'm just so pathetic sometimes. But have you seen this hunk of beauty- 

"You see! Now that we know each other's names, we are no longer strangers!" Jong In exclaimed. 

Joon Myun just stood there with a not-impressed-expression and shook his head.  

"Aish, you know what, I need to go meet Chanyeol. So hurry up and come to the practice room." Joon Myun was already making his way down the corridor. 

"I'm gonna catch up with you later, I don't wanna leave HyoAe alone." I looked up at Kai -yes he is freaking tall- in shock. 

Joon Myun stopped walking and turned towards us and opened his mouth but no words came out of his mouth. But he reopened his mouth,"...pfht whatever. Don't take too long though." 

Before I had a chance to object, Joon Myun had already turned and walked down another corridor. Oh gosh. I'm alone with the angel. SRHEIUFHBEEDSHF *mental keyboard smash* 

 

"So are you gonna attend here soon?" he waved his hand in front of my face whilst I was in my temporary daydream. 

"Y-yes Kim Jong In-ssi..." I stammered. 

"Hey! Hey! I don't like not talking in banmal, as I feel so uncomfortable! So you can just call me Kai. And you can call Mr. Grumps, Suho" I giggled as he used the same nickname for him as I did in my head XD 

"So what are you taking here? Dance, singing or acting?"  

He opened a door for me... geez what a gentleman... *o* 

"Well... I think dance-" I started. 

"Daebak! I take dance! I'll take you later to our dance practice studio then to meet the rest of the gang~" 

Gang?! Wait, I don't want to meet a gang! Unnie help me~! ;__; 

Suddenly I felt a cold chill disperse from the corner behind us. 

"Did you feel that-- never mind..." I started. 

"O-o-h okay. So when are you starting here?" Kai continued. 

"Presumably in a couple of days, I've only just arrived-" 

"Ooh~~~ HyoAe who is this~~~?" 

Two hands squeezed my shoulders from behind, who the hell- 

"Aish unnie! You scared the living daylight out of me you babo!" 

"Oh wow, who is this HyoAe?" SooRi looked up and down at Kai looking pleased. 

"O-o-h Kai meet SooRi, SooRi meet Kai... he is showing me around the place..." 

"Oh wow how lovely!!" SooRi was vigorously shaking Kai's hand. "Well I wanna check out so the dance studio, that I've heard about... so I'll leave you two to just-" 

"Awesome, we'll meet you there in a bit." Kai waved goodbye together with me to SooRi as she turned the corner. 

"This way HyoAe..." Kai led me through a white door. 

Whoa I just felt that cold chill again... why do I feel like someone is watching me...? 

 

SooRi POV: 

Hehe lemme stake out around here and see how these two lovebirds are doing hehe. 

Aww my lil dongsaeng is in love~~ 

Hmm I need to be their cupid... 

I'll call myself Soopid... wait that sounds like 'stupid'. Aish nevermind... 

Wait... is that..? 

Why is spying... 

Where is he looking at...? 

HyoAe... 

Oh my oh my... 

Things just got interesting... ;P

 

  

AN: All I can say is mianhe guys ;-; Unfortunately I've been unable to update for sooo long because I've had tons of school work to do and countless exams, so can you forgive this babo *sob sob* Plus, I've unfortunately been unsubscribed by someone, and I will obviously not say who it is >_< and unfortunately that resulted in me losing motivation, I'm such a child XD But I understand that I've been a mean author with my limited chapters atm, but please understand how frantic it's been atm the moment for me >_< But anyway! I would like to say thank you to my beautiful subscribers for hanging in there for me (: I love you all and your comments always make me smile and always motivate me (: Anyway, hmm... any guesses as to what group will be introduced more in the next chapter ;P And who do you think was spying on Kai & HyoAe O:

Whoa long Authors Note XD