Never Do That Again Part 1

Troubles of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by jayme_shark (Youngjae leaves practice early to hang out with a friend. When he comes back to the dorm, he is drunk and aggressive with his words towards his hyungs. JB or Jinyoung spanks him and Mark comforts him). Also by iloveconans to do a Youngjae chapter next. Thanks for the prompts. 
Youngjae POV:
“Hyung, could I leave practice a little early today? I’m meeting up with Ten.” I asked as we had a break from the practice. 
“I don't know, I mean we do need to work on this dance so we can be ready.” Jinyoung hyung said scratching the back of his head. 
“Please please please! I swear I will work really, really hard in this practice and the next ones. All of them! Can I?” I really wanted to go. 
“Can I trust you that aren't going to do anything stupid?” He asked me. I nodded my head up and down. “Okay,  go talk to JB and see what he says. If he says yes, then you can.” 
“Thank you thank you thank you!” I jumped up. I ran over to JB hyung and asked him the same thing. 
“What time are you going to be home?” JB hyung said. 
“Um, 11?” Please let me stay out!!
“9:30.” He said. 
“10:30.” Come on, 9:30 is so early!
“9:00.” He glared at me. 
“Hyung please, 10:00?” I finally asked. 
“Fine, but not a minute later! What time are you leaving? 6:00?” 
“Yeah, at 6:00. Thank you hyung!” I smiled and started to pack. It was already 5:30. 
“Youngjae we need to practice this dance, do you mind if you come do it with us?” Jackson hyung asked and I rolled my eyes but got in my position. After we ran it a couple of times, everybody got tired. This was my chance to leave. 
"Bye I'm leaving!!" I shouted as I waved. I headed out of JYP and quickly got on a taxi.
"Hello there young man, where are you going this evening?" The taxi driver kindly asked. 
"Can you please take me here." I said as I showed him the address. He nodded his head. Apart from a few traffic jams, we got to the location pretty quickly. I paid the driver and he went off. I called Ten.
"Hey I'm almost here, I see you!" Ten said.
"Okay." I replied and we quickly saw each other. 
"Are you ready?" He said. I nodded my head.
"Of course I am!"
Jinyoung POV:
JB and I paced the living room back and forth while the older members sat on the couch. It's already 1:30 and Youngjae's still not back.
"If he doesn't show up in any time now, I'm looking for him." Mark hyung said as he grabbed his jacket.
"Let's wait 10 more minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter