Bored - Part 2

Troubles of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae were still kneeling with their arms raised, twenty minutes after. Their arms hurt and they were starting to get tired. They were so tempted to lower their arms to get some relief but they all knew the consequences of that.   The hyungs were discussing something in the corner quietly. After another minute or so they came over. Mark spoke first, "Bambam and Yugyeom you can get up now. Youngjae stay in that position, don't lower your arms. Bambam and Yugyeom were in that position before you were, and you deserve to stay in that position for a little longer because first you ran away from us a second time, and you are also the oldest from you three so you should know better." Bambam and Yugyeom complied, slowly getting up and stretching their sore arms. Youngjae glanced up before averting his eyes back to the ground staring at a small speck on the ground. He contemplated arguing but dismissed that thought quite quickly.   "Youngjae look up when we're talking please." Jackson reminded the boy. Youngjae slowly looked up again, to see Bambam and Yugyeom standing beside him and the other members all standing in front of them.   "Yugyeom start talking. Where did you go? What did you do? And most importantly why in the world you decided to leave the dorms and disobey us." JB asked the maknae.   After a moment of hesitation, Yugyeom started speaking. He knew lying would not end well so instead he decided to just say the truth. He told them everything from the starting, how they were bored and how he had first suggested the idea and how Youngjae had been a little hesitant about it but agreed. He told them where they went and what their plan was. He didn't leave anything else out. After he finished he finished saying what happened he added on after a moment of hesitation, "I was the one who suggested it, please only I should face the consequences, it's not BamBams or Youngjaes fault. Please don't punish them!!!" He burst out close to tears. The hyung line looked shocked at the maknae pleading for Youngjae and Bambam to not be punished. The leader sighed.   "Thank you for your confession Yugyeom. It's really heartwarming to see that you've matured so much to ask that we don't punish the other two. And since you told us the truth, we will keep that in mind when punishing all of you, but still all three of you will be punished nonetheless. Though since you were the suggested it you will be punished more than Bambam but Youngjae is still going to be punished the same." He then turned to Youngjae who was still on the floor struggling to keep in position.   "Youngjae I'm really disappointed in you. You are the oldest from the three of you, and that means it is your job to make sure they don't do anything stupid or anything they're not supposed to. We left you in charge cause you are a really obedient dongsaeng and a good hyung to Yugyeom and BamBam so why in the world did you agree to this today? Not only that but you also ran away two times." Youngjae looked away from his leader, unable to see the disappointment in his and the other hyungs eyes. Hearing that his hyungs were disappointed in him really brought tears to his eyes.   No one spoke for a good few minutes. The eldest hyung broke the silence: "What you did today was really dangerous, What if antis saw you? How do you think we would've felt if something happened to you three? We don't like having to make you stay couped up all day, but it's for your own good. Not only that but we gave you strict orders to not leave the dorm. Also on top of that you ran away after you saw us, and Youngjae you ran away twice. We can't just let this go, we don't like punishing you but we have to. If we didn't you would not learn or take us seriously."   Jackson who had been quiet spoke up with a kind voice, "We won't be too harsh on you, We punish you so you don't make the same mistakes again. Especially with a stunt like today's we can't be lenient."Jin young who had also been quiet nodded in the background. He absolutely hated punishing them as he was the 'mom' of the group but he knew it had to be done so he stayed out of it.   JB saw that Youngjae had tears in his eyes and was struggling to stay in position told him to get up, knowing that Youngjae had been punished like that enough. "Youngjae you can get up now." He said in a kind voice.   Youngjae slowly got up, realizing just how sore his arms and legs were at this point. "Do you guys understand why we're going to be punishing you?" JB asked.   The three maknaes nodded. Not wanting to be punished but realizing that they had no choice then to agree. And plus they had started to understand why exactly the rule to stay in the dorm was place, and they were feeling guilty about worrying their hyungs.   "Remember this, we're punishing you out of love not anger." Mark reminded them.   "So this is what's going to happen. Yugyeom you are going to be punished by Jackson. Bambam you are going to be punished by Jinyoung. Youngjae since you are the oldest out of the three and you ran away twice, you will be punished by me and Mark."   JB told the three maknaes. After hearing that Youngjae would be punished by two hyungs, Bambam and Yugyeom started to argue saying that is is unfair. But Youngjae stopped them, "It's fine, i was left in charge, I should've been a better hyung. You were my responsibility so it's only fair. Don't worry I'll be fine." He reassured them with a small smile.   The hyungs hid a smile, feeling proud that the Maknae line had become so caring and understanding. They all dispersed, Jinyoung leading Bambam to one room, Jackson leading Yugyeom to another and JB leading Youngjae to another. Mark stayed outside in the living room.   ~Jinyoung and Bambam~   Once they walked into the room, Jinyoung didn't waste anytime and pulled Bambam over his lap. Bambam decided to just accept that it's gonna happen, and didn't struggle.   "Bambam do you understand why you're being punished?" Bambam quiet replied "Yes.."   Jinyoung started spanking immediately, SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK   Bambam could tell that hyung wasn't using his full strength, but it hurt nonetheless. After another twenty or so spanks, Jinyoung started talking,   "You do not disobey us and leave the dorm especially when we've told you to stay inside. I do not want to see this happen again or this will feel like pats, understood?? Even thought Yugyeom confessed it was his idea, he did not force you to do anything which means this is all on you. You are in charge of your own decisions. Do you know how dangerous it was for you three to leave in broad daylight? What is antis saw you? We were so worried and neither you or Yugyeom would pick up your phones." Jinyoung kept spanking as he lectured his dongsaeng. Bambam at this point had tears streaming down his face. He wasn't sobbing but he was crying, from the pain but mostly from his hyungs words.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter