Bad Practice Day

Troubles of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everybody!! I’m kpoplove3478 and I am a co author of this story. Make sure you check out everyone’s accounts and thank you for reading my writing. I hope you enjoy!!

JB POV:

“Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom, wake up we need to go to practice!” I shouted in each of their rooms. “Hurry, if you don’t get up now, we are going to be late!” Surprisingly, I saw BamBam and Yugyeom come out of their rooms and dragged themselves into the bathroom. All we need is Youngjae to wake up.

20 minutes later, it was still the same. Youngjae was still asleep while everyone was ready to leave.

“Youngjae! You need to wake up now! Are you going to take responsibility for when we are late?” I shouted again. He rolled in his bed.

“Hyung, just five more minutes, or just leave me alone!” He groaned as he threw a pillow at me.

“Youngjae, listen to me! If you don’t wake up in the next 20 seconds I’m going to spank you until you are.”

“Whatever.” He slurred. I rolled my eyes and ripped off the covers from him. I started to rain down five smacks before he jumped up. “Hyung what was that for?” He said trying to rub off the sting.

“I told you. Now get up, and get ready. We’re leaving in five minutes.” I walked out and sat on the couch where everyone else was. I got a text from manager hyung telling me to hurry up before we were late. I love Youngjae but sometimes, it gets a little rough.

“You good?” Mark asked as he gave me a nudge. I sighed.

“I don’t even know.” I replied. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 7:42am. We are all screwed, practice starts at 7:30am! I got up and walked to the bathroom near Youngjae’s room. “Hey Youngjae, we have to go, like right now. We are late.” He opened the door and rolled his eyes.

“I just got up hyung, give me another 10 minutes, I still need to get ready.” He pushed past me and went into his room, which was a mess. I threw a t-shirt and some sweatpants at him.

“Here, wear this and let’s go.” I was ready to walk out but what Youngjae said, stopped me.

“This isn’t my style; I need something that looks good on me.” I my heels and grabbed the collar of his pajama shirt.

“You are on thin ice, it’s a dance practice, not a fashion show. Get something on you and let’s go.” I realised my grip on his shirt and left the room. “Okay, everybody else, get in the car.” They all nodded and left.

Youngjae POV:

I heard the front door close and got really confused. Did they leave me? Yes! I don’t have to go to practice! I reached for my phone and was about to jump on my bed when a hand grabbed the back of my shirt. It dragged me out of my room and to the front door.

“Hey! Jaebum hyung, let me go!” I shouted, trying to release the grip. I looked back and saw the anger in his eyes.

“Youngjae, please get your shoes on and let’s get in the car, everybody is waiting for us and we are already 30 minutes late for practice.” His voice was calm.

“But hyung! I don’t want to go to practice. And, could you let me go?” He realised his grip and pointed to my shoes.

“Youngjae.” His voice was louder. I rolled my eyes but put my shoes on and got inside the van. About 15 minutes later, we got to JYP and found our room and our choreographer was not happy.

“Hyung, we are really sorry that we were 45 minutes late, we had some trouble this morning.” JB hyung explained. Choreographer hyung sighed.

“45 push ups, and then let’s start. I’m letting you off easy today.” Everyone gave a glare at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter