Never Do That Again Part 2

Troubles of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung POV:
*RING* *RING*
The morning came way too early. I reached my hand out to shut my alarm off. I groaned as I had to leave my bed to start the day. I had completely forgot what happened to Youngjae until I found Mark hyung cuddled up beside him. 
"Mark hyung." I whispered as I gently shook his shoulder. His eyes opened immediately but relaxed as soon as he saw Youngjae. He turned around to face me. "Good morning."
"Morning. What time is it?" He whispered back as he slowly got up.
"8:30." I said. Mark hyung adjusted the blanket for Youngjae before we headed into the kitchen. Soon all of the members were awake except for Youngjae.
"So, what happened last night Youngjae hyung?" Yugyeom asked.
"He got drunk, and said some pretty rude things." JB answered. The younger members just nodded. We all soon heard groans coming from the living room. 
"He's probably having the worst hangover in his life." Mark hyung said as he sighed.
“After he wakes up we are going to go to JYP and practice the choreography and the song. I'll be there too so get ready to leave. ” JB said as he looked at all the members.“I can't punish him, I'm too angry right now but you can. Mark hyung is going to be there too so if you need anything asked him. I'm taking them because I want to give Youngjae some privacy. Plus, I don't think I can control my anger if I stay here.” He said to me. I nodded my head.
 Youngjae groaned multiple times before he opened his eyes. 
“Youngjae how are you feeling?” Mark hyung asked as he his hair. 
“My head hurts.” He whined. JB rolled his eyes and went it the living room. He walked up to Youngjae and slapped one of his thighs. 
“Of course your head hurts, do you remember how much you drank? Do you remember what you said to us? Do you remember anything?” JB shouted at Youngjae. 
“Jaebum, calm down. It's going to make his headache worse and if you keep yelling your throat is going to hurt.” Mark hyung said as he put a hand on his shoulder. JB took a deep breath before he went into his room.
"Do you want something to eat?" I asked Youngjae. He shook his head.
"Maybe later." He said.
"Okay, we are going to leave. If you want to join us later you can. If you just want to rest you can. Youngjae, don't go out drinking ever again! Call me if you need anything." JB said as he lead the rest of the members out. I turned to face him.
"Okay, so do you recall anything that you did last night?" 
"Um, no. But I drank a little bit with Ten." He said scratching his head. 
"A little bit? You drank a little bit?" I said, raising my voice.
"I drank a lot?" He asked.
"You tell me."
Youngjae POV:
I suddenly got all of my memories all at once. From the several bottles of soju I drank with Ten, to everything I said to the members and Mark hyung slappi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter