Safe or Sorry?

Troubles of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by Anime-lover18 (BamBam gets spanked because he didn’t tell his hyungs that he broke his wrist) Thanks for your suggestion!! Sorry for such a long wait. 

-kpoplove3478- 

BamBam POV: 

We were practicing for our comeback and the dance was really fast and hard. There were a lot of moves where you had to use your hands to support you, but I didn’t have a lot of arm strength to do that. After another 3 hours, practice was over. 

“Okay everyone! Practice finishes here. Get some rest and be ready for the next day!” The choreographer said. We all bowed and thanked him. 

“Hey, pack up your stuff and let’s go.” Mark hyung said. 

“I think I’m going to practice a little more. I just want to get it memorized.” I said.  

“We have a day off tomorrow, just do it then.” Jinyoung hyung said walking in between Mark hyung and I. 

“I just want to stay for a little longer. Please?” I asked. Mark hyung sighed. 

“Fine but not too long. Come to the dorm before 12. That gives you 2 hours to practice.” He explained. I nodded my head and smiled. 

“Thanks hyung!” As I watched all of the hyungs leave, I started doing the dance again. This one move where you had to put all of your body weight on your left hand was the one I couldn’t get. I just had to have enough strength but my arm was too weak.  

I put the music on and tried it over and over again, until my wrist felt like it was going to fall off. I looked at the clock and it read, 11:48. I sighed knowing that I had to leave. I had convinced myself that if I did it one more time, I would be able to do it. I turned the music on again and then did the move. I had too much momentum and landed on my wrist. With a loud crack, I crashed onto the floor cradling my wrist. Tears rolled down as I tried to move it.  

After about 20 minutes, I calmed down tried to wrap my wrist with anything I could find. I looked at the clock and realized it was 12:10 and had to get home. I tried grabbing my things but it was too painful for my left hand. Somehow I got all my stuff and ran home. The only problem was the door. My right hand was full of stuff I couldn’t move my left hand.  

“Hyung?” I shouted. “Is anybody there? Hyung?” I tried again. As if the gods have listened to me, Mark hyung opened the door.  

“You’re 20 minutes late. Is everything okay?” He asked as I took my shoes off. He grabbed my bag and took it. We awkwardly walked to the living room and Mark hyung shut the TV off.  

“Hyung I’m so sorry that I’m late! I promise that I won’t be late again." I said as I tried hiding my wrist. 

"Are you sure everything is okay? What happened to your wrist?" Mark hyung said as he tried to grab it. I sharply pulled away. 

"Nothing happened, I'm perfectly fine." I stated as I grabbed my wrist. He gave me a weird look. 

"Okay, you better get some rest." Hyung said. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!"  

"Thanks hyung, goodnight!" I said and ran into my room. I carefully unwrapped my wrist to see how bad it was. It was all bruised and swollen twice the size as my other wrist. I got super frustrated at myself and wanted to scream but I knew better than to wake everyone up.  

I decided to calm myself down and try to fix my wrist. I waited for a couple of minutes just to make sure that nobody was awake before I went into the kitchen. I opened the freezer to see 3 ice cubes and a bag of peas. I grabbed that and headed back to my room. With a thin towel, I wrapped it around the peas and placed it on my wrist. As soon as the bag came in contact with my wrist, the weight was too much for my wrist to handle. It hurt so much, I didn't know what to do. Tears rolled down my eyes as I tried to put the bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter