Enough is Enough - Part 2

Troubles of Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Owwww owww owww, pleaseeee I won't run!! Let me go pleaseee!!"

Youngjae begged. 

Jinyoung was currently dragging Youngjae back home by the ear. His hand firmly held on to his ear and was showing no signs of letting  go. Mark and Jackson were walking behind them, just in case Youngjae bolted again. 

If it was daytime he wouldn't have done that, worried of fans seeing them but by now it's really dark so they don't have to worry about that. 

In about fifteen minutes of walking in silence, except of Youngjaes voicing his pain. 

The closer they got to the dorms, the more Youngjae could feel his heart beat faster. He was scared, and nervous. He was scared to face his hyung especially since he knew he would be punished, severely. 

Nonetheless soon they reached their dorms. Once they got to their door, Jinyoung knocked with his free hand. In no more than a few seconds Bambam opened the door. 

Youngjae thought that his hyung would let go of his ear now but that didn't happen, instead he continued to drag Youngjae inside. 

He let go of his ear once they reached the living room. Where JB was waiting. He was pacing the living room, proving to Youngjae that he was furious. When he heard them reach the living room, he stopped pacing and looked at his dongsaeng. Partly in angry and partly in worry. 

Youngjae instantly reached back to massage his ear which was in pain, but no more than a second later, the leader spoke. 

"Get in the corner and face the wall."
JB said in a scarily calm voice,

Youngjae obeyed instantly, he knew better than to disobey at this point. 

He walked to the corner and faced the wall.

"Don't move, we'll be back soon, we're in the other room."

JB ordered in again a scarily calm voice. 

Youngjae knew that they were probably discussing him, and he also knew better than to disobey s at this point. 

And he was right, they were discussing about him.

After ten minutes, they all came back to the room. 

When they walked in, he heard Mark spoke,
"Come here Youngjae,"

Youngjae walked over in front of the couches and stood in front of s.

"Explain to us what exactly happened and why you've been behaving like this. As well as what you did wrong, and you won't get the belt."

The belt?????? Youngjae was scared, he had never been spanked with the belt before. And he wasn't too keen about it happening any time soon. So he quickly started talking. 

He told them everything. From why he had been acting this way to what he did wrong. He told them that he was basically just testing them to see if they care enough to react, and that he was upset that they babied Bambam and Yugyeom so much more than him. He told them all the things he did wrong: from getting angry at bambam to acting like a brat to running away. 

None of the members said anything while he spoke. After he was done, the members were shocked. This was not the reason they expected. 

After a moment of thought Youngjae added,

"Im sorry, I know what I did was wrong!! So please don't hate me. I feel really guilty and I'm willing to take any punishment you give me. But please don't hate me!!!!!"

The members had no intention of hating him, but they definitely had an intention of punishing him. 

Jackson sighed,

"Look Youngjae, we've talked about this. We care for you just as much as we care for the other two maknaes. You're just as important. Alright! And yes we apologize, we should've been more fair so don't worry Youngjae this won't happen again."

Mark also spoke up,
"Also running away is never the solution. If anything it just made things harder for you. Instead of running away next time, talk to us, we know you're scared but we will never and I mean never punish you out of anger. And just a note to everyone else, if anyone is ever punished out of anger. The one who disciplined the member will have to answer to me. Understood?"

All the members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter