0.85 (because I can XD)

Thanks for staying. |TaeKook completed|

 

[trigger warning : mention of ]

TaeKook

Jungkook had looked everywhere for Taehyung for about an hour before he finally found the boy curled up on the football field’s audience stand. He was glad to see he was fine.  “Baby…” Jungkook said softly as he pulled the crying boy to his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around his small frame (smaller than Jungkook’s at least). The younger didn’t say anything for a while to give Taehyung some time to recover as he rubbed the boy’s back and kissed the top of his head. “J-jungkook?” “Yes, baby? What happened? Tell me…” Jungkook pulled Taehyung up to sit on his lap, wiping away his tears with his thumb.

 “Y-you didn’t hear?” Taehyung looked at the younger, his eyes were puffy from crying. “Heard what? I just got back about half an hour ago and when I went to your faculty, you ran past me. Taehyung, tell me what happened…” Jungkook pleaded and after letting out a shaky breath, Taehyung finally told him about how Hoseok got him into that room and apologized, about how everyone had heard their entire conversation and now everyone knew what happened between them in the past. He eventually told Jungkook about what Hoseok did or at least tried to do to him back when they were in high school…

It was another long night for Taehyung as he made his way back to his dorm which he shared with his boyfriend, Hoseok. He was looking forward to a night of cuddling and movies with Hoseok especially after weeks of continuous vocal practice. They were finally given the weekend off and Taehyung had planned to spend it with Hoseok. Once he entered his dorm, he was greeted by the stench of alcohol and he saw Hoseok stumbling around as he made his way to Taehyung. “Hey babe.” he slurred, wrapping his arms around Taehyung’s waist before pressing a sloppy kiss on his lips. “Hoseok. You’re drunk. You should go rest up.” Taehyung frowned. He didn’t like alcohol very much. The smell. The taste. It made him sick and here was his drunk boyfriend. Did I mention he especially hated the effects of alcohol? Especially on Hoseok.

He’s heard about how Hoseok would act when he was intoxicated from his friends but he’d never actually experienced it until now. Before Taehyung could push Hoseok away, the latter had him up against the wall. “Let’s , babe. I’m really right now.” Hoseok said with a smirk, moving his hands down Taehyung’s pants while he kissed Taehyung roughly. “H-hoseok stop.” Taehyung said between the kissed as he struggled to push the older away. Hoseok wouldn’t listen of course and proceeded with squeezing Taehyung’s crotch through his pants. “I said stop!” Taehyung finally pushed him and Hoseok landed on the floor. Tears started forming in Taehyung’s eyes as he wrapped his arms around himself trying to protect himself somehow.

“You little !” Hoseok yelled as he got back up, grabbing a fistful of Taehyung’s hair and dragging him towards the couch. He pushes the latter on the couch before getting on top of him, kissing his lips harder than before as he quickly pulled down Taehyung’s undone pants. He was close to taking his own pants off when Taehyung kicked him to the floor. “How could you do this to me?!” Taehyung cried out, moving himself to the edge of the couch as far away from Hoseok as possible.

“Ugh you’re such a crybaby. You know what?  This is why I’m cheating on you. Oh wait you didn’t know? Oh you poor baby. Oops well I am. And it’s better with him than you. At least he doesn’t make me wait! I’m done with you.” Hoseok said before storming out of the dorm room. Every word he had said was like a hard slap on the face to Taehyung. He was too tired to even get himself to his own bed and stayed on the couch, crying himself to sleep as he thought to himself, ‘What did I do to deserve this…?’

“He tried to you?!” Jungkook yelled, making Taehyung flinch at how he had raised his voice. Jungkook softened when he saw this and hugged the older closer, “I’m sorry, hyung…” “It’s alright, Kookie…” Taehyung whispered, pulling away from the hug slightly to cup his boyfriend’s cheeks. “I have you now and I’m so lucky…” “I am too, hyung. I love you so much.” Jungkook flashed his bunny smile to the other and the other reacted with a soft giggle. “You know… something happened between me and Hoseok as well.” the brunette finally opened up. “What happened between you guys?” “Well, it wasn’t as bad as what he did to you but…”

Someone was pounding on Jungkook’s apartment door and it was 3am for goodness sakes. Finally getting up from his bed, he opened the door to reveal a drunk Hoseok. “Aaaye Jungkook~” “Hey, hyung. What are you doing here?” Hoseok had made his way into the apartment. “I left that wipe of a boyfriend of mine.” “Oh? What did he do, hyung?” Jungkook settled down on the couch next to Hoseok. “He wouldn’t have with me! Huh that little acting all innocent.” Jungkook couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow the older. Jungkook had heard of Hoseok’s boyfriend before, never his name or even seen a photo of him, but he did know that Hoseok had a boyfriend and from the stories Hoseok would tell him about his boyfriend, he sounded nice and lovely.

“-cheating on him was the best thing I ever did. At least BamBam lets me his sweet .” This caught Jungkook’s attention. He hadn’t been focusing on what the other was talking about. “You’re cheating on him?” “Hell yeah I am! I got needs you know? And I’m glad someone’s willing to help me with it!” Hoseok had a grin on his face and all Jungkook wanted to do was punch him. “Get out.” he said simply but strictly. “What?” “I said get out!” he glared at Hoseok. “Ugh fine. ing everywhere I go.” That was the last Jungkook had heard from Hoseok as he left the apartment.

“I hated that he did that to you… and only now I know it was you who he had cheated on. I wanted to contact you to see if you were okay but I didn’t have your contact and I never saw Hoseok anymore after that.”  A hand was caressing Jungkook’s cheek. He looked up to see tears starting to run down the blond’s cheeks. “Taehyung-” “Thank you.” Taehyung quickly cut him off. “Thank you for doing that even though you didn’t know who I was.” Jungkook smiled softly before pressing a sweet, light kiss on Taehyung’s lips. “I would do it over and over again because now you are mine. Whether it was because of what happened that night or not, I would still do it again.” Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach as he looked at Jungkook in the eyes. “I love you, Jeon Jungkook.” “I love you too, Kim Taehyung.”  

 

-------------------------

Double update!! Tada~ I was actually planning to updating tomorrow night but I got excited after I heard that my babies had their first win and I just decided to update tonight as a sort of celebration I guess? XD I'm supposed to pack my things to go to my aunt's house tomorrow but oh well this is more important hahahaha. I hope you guys like it! 

 

KOOKIE BAE!