0.7

Thanks for staying. |TaeKook completed|

Taehyung

It took him a while to get over his grandmother’s death and he was starting to feel bad for Jungkook. For the long period of time Taehyung had been mourning, he had pushed Jungkook away and was not spending time with him. Whenever he would realize this, Taehyung would apologize to his boyfriend but Jungkook, being the most amazing boyfriend Taehyung could ever ask for, just assured him that it was fine and that he understood that needed time to recover. Jungkook knew how much his grandmother meant to him but that still didn’t make Taehyung feel any better. Taehyung got a call from his mother one day.

“Hey, sweetie. How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine, mom. Is everything okay over there? I’m sorry I haven’t come home to visit in a while. Everything’s just hectic around here at the moment.” Taehyung let out a soft chuckle as he rubbed his nape. He hadn’t been sleeping very well lately and his body was starting to ache.

“Oh it’s alright. Just don’t forget to get some rest and don’t put yourself into your work and forget to actually enjoy your life, Taehyung… By the way, I wanted to ask about Jungkook…”

“Jungkook? What about him, mom?” the boy furrowed his eyebrows although he knew his mom couldn’t see it through the phone.

“Well, he’s been coming over to visit us a lot lately and he told us that you just needed some time and space and he respects that. But, honey, why aren’t you spending time with him? You know he’s always gonna be there for you right?”

Taehyung was speechless. He didn’t know that Jungkook had been going over to their house. Well, he hasn’t seen the said boy in a while and this just made his heart sink. He was being a bad boyfriend and Taehyung could only feel like crying at the thought.

“He’s also been visiting your grandmother’s grave as well… It’s really sweet of him… Taehyung, go see him. I can tell he misses you when he would talk about you to us…”

Letting out a shaky breath, Taehyung responded softly, “O-okay, mom. I will… I’ll talk to you later, okay?” He ended the call after telling his mother he loved her.

Now Taehyung really did feel worse than ever but instead of scolding himself over his actions, he decided to get out and find Jungkook. Luckily he didn’t have to go far because he had found the boy sitting on the bench between their buildings with a camera in his hand. Taehyung smiled to himself as he remembered the first time he saw the boy. He never told Jungkook though and honestly, he doesn’t know why. The older made his way to the bench and sat down next to his boyfriend. This took Jungkook by surprise as he stared at the person next to him before relaxing when he saw it was Taehyung. “You didn’t tell me you visited my family…” Taehyung finally said, breaking the silence that had washed over them. “Your mom told you, huh?” the blond only nodded as he turned his body to face Jungkook, putting my legs over Jungkook’s.

 “I’m sorry for neglecting you… I just… I didn’t think that-” “Babe, it’s fine. I told you I understand you needed the space.” Jungkook reached his hand up to caress Taehyung’s cheek. The other respond to this by kissing his palm and that made the boy smile. “You know… when I saw you sitting here with your camera... It reminded me of the first time I saw you.” “Wait… when was this? Are you saying you’ve seen me before we met at the football field?” Taehyung nodded with a wide grin spread on his face. “You were taking pictures of the sun rising. I didn’t want to bother so I just stood there.” Taehyung gestured to a spot a few inches away from the bench. “I knew it! I knew someone was there.” Jungkook flashed his bunny smile and Taehyung couldn’t help but reach over and pinching the younger’s cheeks. “I thought you were really cute but that would’ve been awkward to tell you then considering the fact that it was so early in the morning and someone who had been watching you the past hour came up to you and told you that.” Taehyung laughed at his own statement and soon Jungkook had joined in. The two stayed there for a little longer before Taehyung suggested they go on a date.

It was unplanned. Random. No preparations. Nothing. But neither of the boys minded as they made their way to a picnic area with bags of snacks and drinks their hands. It was 7pm when they finally reached their destination and no one was around but the place was lit with a few street lights around and the moon shining bright in the sky along with stars. The couple just spent their time talking about all the most random topics that popped up in their minds like “If aliens actually existed?” Jungkook laughed when Taehyung asked this. “Why are you laughing? It’s a serious question!” Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms on his chest. “Tae, why would wanna know that when you ARE an alien!” The older blinked confusedly as he tried to register what his boyfriend had just said. Finally laughing, Taehyung clapped his hands, “Very well said, Jeon Jungkook.” The brunette grinned, wrapping his arms around Taehyung’s waist as he leaned closer to whisper in his ear, “I love it when you say my name, Tae…” Jungkook’s hot breath on my skin made him shiver before he looked at the younger.

“I love you, Taehyung.” “I love you too, Jungkook.” Taehyung replied immediately and without giving the other another chance to speak, he settled himself on Jungkook’s lap, arms wrapped around the boy’s neck as he kissed him. It wasn’t a rough kiss but it definitely made both boys feel hot. Soon Jungkook was lying on his back, kissing down Taehyung’s neck, on the sensitive skin as he left hickeys, making Taehyung moan out his name. The older wasn’t the only one as he started grinding his hips against Jungkook making the boy moan loudly at the contact. Before Taehyung could go on, Jungkook held his hip to stop him from moving, “Are you sure about this, hyung?” Jungkook was a little worried since it was going to be both of their first times.

 “Yes, Kookie. I want you. Unless… you don’t want to then we’ll stop.” Taehyung was about to get off but Jungkook tugged him back to his original position. “No… I want you too, hyung…” The brunette was blushing as he said this but kept his eye contact with the older. Taehyung giggled seeing his boyfriend flustered that way before inching closer, “Make love to me, Jungkook…” His deep voice made the younger shiver before the two proceeded with making out and soon moans and skin slapping could be heard throughout the entire area as the couple made love under the open night sky.  

 

-----------------------------

So here's the update I promised. Tryna keep it PG13 so didn't go into details with the ending. I was giggling when I had to proofread the chapter.

BUT OMG on another note you guys have to watch this for those who haven't watched it yet. Kookie had an outfit malfunction while performing and you could see hmm XD I should feel bad for him to have to go through that but I'm also kinda thankful for it happening. Tae oppa's stomach was showing too :3 oh taekook~

    ---------------------------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK4Hn58xnHo

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!