0.5

Thanks for staying. |TaeKook completed|

Taehyung

It’s been 3 months since Jungkook and Taehyung had officially started dating. During their one month anniversary, Jungkook had surprised the older by bringing him to meet his family. It was surprising for the older to see how quickly the younger wanted to introduce him to the family. Don’t people usually do that after like what? At least a year of dating? When Taehyung questioned his boyfriend on this, Jungkook just gave him that adorable bunny smile of his and said, “I want to do this now so that both you and my family will know how serious I am about you. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this way…” Taehyung could still remember how glossy Jungkook’s eyes were as his tears were threatening to run down his cheeks. This made Taehyung’s heart want to burst with happiness. He loved Jungkook. He is sure of this feeling he had for the younger and Jungkook had proved to him that he felt the same way. The memories of how his first encounter with Jungkook’s family was still fresh in his mind as if it was just yesterday.

“Hyung! Come on! Get out of the car.” Jungkook whined as he held the passenger door open for Taehyung. “But… what if they don’t like me?” Taehyung pouted, looking down on his lap. “They will love you, hyung. I’m sure of it.” the younger was now on his knees, holding Taehyung’s hands in his while flashing a smile in the older’s direction. Taehyung hesitated for a while before finally giving in to Jungkook as he got out of the car. Jungkook quickly locked his car to prevent his boyfriend from running back in there to hide. Jungkook pressed on the doorbell of the white house which was big enough to fit a family of 10 probably. ‘Is his family that big? And shouldn’t he have his own keys to the house?’ Taehyung wondered to himself but before he could actually ask Jungkook, the front door was opened, revealing a lady in her 40’s maybe? ‘This must be Jungkook’s mother.’ “Ah Jungkook. You’re finally here. And you must be Taehyung.” the lady said she looked at Taehyung. The said boy was shy as he bowed at her. “Hello. It’s nice to meet you.” “Oh, come inside you two. It must be chilly out there.” Jungkook’s mother was right. It was a windy night in Busan. Taehyung was shivering ever since he had left the comfort and warmth of the car.

“Jungkook? Is that you?” called out a man’s voice from upstairs. “Why didn’t you just use your keys to get in? Did you lose it again?” The man asked as he descended the stairs. “Again?” Taehyung finally spoke. “Ah… no. I didn’t lose it. I just… forgot where I… placed it…hehe.” the brunette replied sheepishly, looking at his parents as he tried to impress them with his famous bunny smile. “Your aegyo’s are not gonna work this time, mister. That’s the third time already.” Jungkook’s mother said sternly, her hands placed on her hips. “I’m sorry… I promise I’ll look for it real hard this time!” Taehyung couldn’t suppress the giggle that escaped his lips because of how confident Jungkook sounded. “This is Kim Taehyung, I presume?”Jungkook’s father finally took notice of the blond boy next to his son. “Yes, sir. It’s nice to meet you.” Taehyung bowed just as he did with Jungkook’s mother. “It’s nice to finally meet you, Taehyung. Jungkook has been talking about you non-stop every time he comes home to visit us.” the older man patted Taehyung back as he laughed. Taehyung felt his cheeks heat up at the comment.

After that, they had dinner together. Not before Jungkook’s mother apologized for Jungkook’s brother’s absence because he had camp. Taehyung assured her that it was fine and that they would meet next time. The night went by better than Taehyung had expected. The fears he had about meeting Jungkook’s parents had faded as Taehyung continued to entertain his boyfriend’s parents with silly stories and lame puns he had always heard Jin and Yoongi hyung use to entertain the younger. Good thing he’s got those two grandpas in his life. After dinner, Jungkook’s mother did the most cliché thing a mother would ever do when their children invites a special someone home – showing Jungkook’s baby pictures. “Mooooom!” Jungkook whined, stomping his feet just like how a child would. “Oh hush, Jungkook.” she simply said to him before continuing to reveal some of the funniest baby pictures of Jungkook’s to Taehyung.

Just a few moments before Jungkook and Taehyung had excused themselves to head to the younger’s bedroom to get some shut eye, Jungkook’s father called Taehyung aside for a moment to speak to him privately. After they were done, a flustered Taehyung quickly moved to Jungkook’s side then they made their way up to Jungkook’s room. While they were cuddling in bed, Jungkook asked Taehyung about what his father spoke of with him. “Nothing you need to worry about, Kookie~” “Hyuuuung.” was all it took for Taehyung to tell him. “Fine. He just asked me if I really liked you?” “And what did you say?” Jungkook had turned to his side so he was facing the older. Taehyung did the same, “I said no.” This made Jungkook frown and he was so close to crying. “I said no… I love him.” Taehyung continued quietly, taking Jungkook’s hands in his then placing soft butterfly kisses on his knuckles. Taehyung didn’t notice the tears that had run down the younger’s cheeks until he looked up. “Oh baby. I didn’t mean to make you cry. I’m sorry…” Taehyung wrapped his arms around his boyfriend as he peppered his face with kisses. Jungkook let out a soft giggle before cupping the older’s cheeks. “I love you, hyung.” “I love you too, baby.” They shared a chaste kiss on the lips before snuggling up to each other and falling asleep.

Now, they were standing outside Taehyung’s home. Taehyung finally got the courage to introduce Jungkook to his family. Not that he was afraid that his parents were going to disapprove of Jungkook. Definitely not. His parents actually kept asking him when he was going to bring Jungkook home. He was just nervous for no apparent reason. But now he was ready to formally introduce his beloved boyfriend to his family. “Do I look okay, hyung?” Taehyung turned to the boy who was busy combing down his hair and straightening his shirt even though he definitely wasn’t. “Now you know how I felt when you brought me to meet your parents.” was all Taehyung said, sticking his tongue out at the younger before walking towards the door. Jungkook was trailing behind him, “Behave, Jungkook. Be good.” Taehyung heard the brunette nagged at himself which made him chuckle at how adorable he was being. Once Taehyung had opened the door, he called out, “Honey, I’m home~” “Hyung!” squealed two voices and they saw two little boys walking down the stairs. “Woozi~ Taewoon~” Taehyung said in a sweet voice as he made his way to his little brothers and hugged them tight before introducing them to Jungkook. “These are my brothers, Woozi and Taewoon. Guys, this is Jungkook.” “Oh! This is hyung’s boyfriend right?!” Taewoon said excitedly, making his way towards Jungkook, hugging the boy’s legs. “Hello. I’m Taewoon and I just wanna say thank you for making my hyung happy!” Taehyung could only laugh at the scene as Jungkook went down to Taewoon’s level. “Hello Taewoon. Thank you for taking care of him when I’m not around. He told me about what you did when he cried watching that horror movie last week.” “Hey! Don’t have to bring that up.” the older of the four pouted, crossing his arms against his chest. “Aw come on, hyung. It’s cute.” Jungkook told him with a smirk, sending a wink in his direction. “Aish…” the blond blushed as he looked at his brothers.

After that, Taehyung had introduced Jungkook to his parents. Dinner went by just like how it was when Jungkook brought Taehyung to his home. Once dinner was through, Taehyung had offered to do the dishes. Jungkook had snuck up on him and wrapped his arms around Taehyung’s waist which made the older squeak. “Yah! You scared me!” “Hehe sorry.” Taehyung just hummed as a response. “You know what, hyung?” Jungkook suddenly whispered close to Taehyung’s ear then smirked as he felt the other shiver slightly in his arms. “W-what?” “My turn to look at your baby pictures…” The brunette then quickly moved away from Taehyung and ran off to the living room where Taehyung’s parents were. “Can I see Taehyung’s baby pictures?” Jungkook asked, loud enough for Taehyung to hear. “Of course! I thought you wouldn’t ask!” Taehyung’s mother replied enthusiastically. To this, Taehyung could only groan as he continued doing the dishes. He could hear Jungkook and his parents laughing and ‘complimenting’ his baby pictures all the way from the living room.

 

-----------------------

So there's the update for today. It's kinda long but oh well~ ahahaha I hope you guys like it.

AAAAAAND, I probably won't be updating tomorrow because I have an event to attend to and I'm going to be out the whole day. I hope this is enough for you guys.

See y'all soon~ xoxo