0.3

Thanks for staying. |TaeKook completed|

Taehyung (little bit of Jin)

The week passed by a lot quicker than Taehyung had expected and now it was Friday. Taehyung didn’t have any classes on Friday so he had been lying on his bed since he woke up earlier at 10am. Taehyung checked the time on the wall clock above the bathroom door and it showed that it was already 3pm. Taehyung groaned before shutting his eyes. He hadn’t left the room for anything. The only time he got up was to use the bathroom and back on the bed he went. The sound of his stomach growling finally got his attention as he got up to get ready. Right when he was about to leave, his eyes landed on a piece of paper that was on his desk. It was Jungkook’s. He had forgotten to give it back to the boy when he rushed into his dorm after what he did. The memory made Taehyung’s cheeks heat up. ‘Ah Kim Taehyung… you could’ve easily scared him off that way…’ Fortunately, Jungkook didn’t avoid the older. In fact, they were going to go on their date tomorrow! Taehyung chuckled softly as he remembered the younger’s text to him.

Taehyung had just gotten out of the shower when he heard a loud ding! sound coming from his phone, notifying him of a message.

Unknown number : Hey, hyung!

Taetae : Um… who’s this?

Unknown number : Oh! Oops I forgot you don’t have my number.

Unknown number: It’s me, hyung. Jungkook.

“Ah… Jungkookie…” Taehyung mumbled, slightly blushing at the newly made nickname he had for the younger before adding Jungkook’s number into his phone’s contacts.

[Just to inform y’all, the names Taetae and Kookie are what they had saved their contacts under. So Jungkook’s contact in Taehyung’s phone is Kookie and Taehyung’s contact in Jungkook’s phone is Taetae.]

Taetae : Oh hey Kookie! How’d you get my number though?

Kookie : I got it from Yoongi hyung.

Kookie: If that’s alright with you…?

Taetae : Of course! I should’ve given it to you myself considering the fact that we’re going on a date this weekend :D

Kookie : That’s what I wanted to talk to you about hyung…

Taehyung suddenly felt bad as he read the message from Jungkook. ‘He wasn’t going to back out… was he?’ Taehyung thought, biting on his lip nervously as he waited for Jungkook to continue his message.

Kookie :  I was gonna ask when you wanted to go since we didn’t even discuss that…

With that, Taehyung released a deep breath he didn’t even realize he was holding in.

Taetae : I was a little worried then that you didn’t want to go… :c

Taetae : But anyway! How’s this Saturday? Jimin and I have somewhere to go to on Sunday.

Kookie : Why would I back out on a date with a cutie like you, hyung? c;

Kookie : Saturday’s fine with me.

Again, Taehyung was blushing like mad at how easily the younger had said that. Or maybe it was just easy because it was through a text.

Taetae : Aight then. It’s a date! I’ll see you outside at the bench between our dorms at 10am?

Kookie : Cool. See you then, hyung!

Taehyung was smiling so hard, he felt as though his cheeks were going to explode. Just then, Jimin came in and saw him that way and started questioning. Since he was Taehyung’s best friend. He wasn’t going to keep it from him. Thus, the rest of the night was filled with a lot of giggling and Jimin teasing him when he couldn’t stop blushing.

Taehyung was so deep in his thought that he hadn’t realized he was walking into someone’s direction as he left their room. When Taehyung bumped into the person’s back, he immediately apologized repeatedly. A chuckle was heard from the other and when Taehyung looked up to see who it was, the smile that he was going to give the other was immediately replaced with a scowl. Jung Hoseok. “Nice to see you again, Tae.” The orange haired boy greeted with a wide grin. Taehyung glared at him before starting to walk away from the boy but he was stopped by a hand wrapped around his wrist. “Tae…” the other started to say but was cut off my Taehyung, “Don’t touch me.” Taehyung pulled his hand back and quickly made his way out of the building. He couldn’t stop the tears that were running down his cheeks. ‘Aish Kim Taehyung. Stop it.’ he scolded himself as he wiped the tears away with the use of his sleeves. He was still hungry though so he walked towards a little restaurant not far from their campus.

Taehyung was quiet as he ate his meal. It was unusual for Taehyung to act this way. Well at least the only person in the restaurant who noticed this was Taehyung’s cousin, Kim Seokjin or Jin as he preferred to be called. Jin had asked him if he was okay and the only response he got was a small smile from the younger and a single nod. He didn’t like to see his beloved cousin this way so Jin had to resolve to one thing. Park Jimin. Maybe he could find out what was wrong. Jin had texted the boy and was replied with a “Be there in 10 minutes, hyung! Make sure he stays there.” Jin nodded and watched over the boy as he stood by the counter. Soon enough, Jimin made his way into the doors of the restaurant with a short grandpa trailing behind him. “Taehyung?!” Jimin called out loud, causing the few amount of customers in the restaurant to turn to him. Once the boy was spotted, Jimin rushed over to him and wrapped his arms around the blond, “What happened to my alien? Who hurt you?!” Taehyung eyes were wide almost as if they could have popped out of their sockets at any moment. Taehyung turned to Jin’s direction and instantly knew his cousin had contacted Jimin.  He was grateful for that though because he knew he wasn’t going to do it himself. “Taehyung, what’s wrong?” said another worried voice and Taehyung saw Yoongi standing behind Jimin. He was glad he had friends who worried about him but he didn’t know how to tell them.

 No one knew about what happened between him and Hoseok other than Jin. “I’m fine, guys. Really.” Taehyung finally said, earning himself a certain stare from both boys. He sighed, “I’ll be fine. Trust me, okay?” Jimin was about to say something when a hand was placed on his shoulder. It was Jin. “Just trust him. He’ll tell us when he’s ready.” Jimin just lets out a sigh and sat next to his best friend, arms still wrapped around the blond tightly almost afraid that his best friend might break if he let go. It was a rare occasion for Taehyung to be sad because he was always happy and positive so it kind of broke his best friend’s heart to see him that way. Taehyung stayed silent in Jimin’s arms as they tried to pry him from his thoughts of whatever it was that was bothering him with stories of their day and a few lame jokes from the older boys. It worked a few times, making Taehyung laugh a little, almost forgetting about his encounter with Hoseok.

The three boys had made their way to Jimin and Taehyung’s shared room. Jin was also a student but he lived in his own shared apartment with his boyfriend Namjoon outside of campus. Taehyung was glad to be back in his bed again after taking a long, warm shower although he almost got nagged at by Jimin for taking too long in the bathroom when he really needed to use the toilet. Taehyung turned to his side to face the cuddling couple on the bed next to his and he couldn’t help but smile at how adorable they were. Of course, it made Taehyung sick sometimes when they were being too cheesy but he was happy to see his best friends happy. He wished he could have that one day. Then his mind wandered off to Jungkook. ‘Oh Jungkook…’ Taehyung thought as a sigh escapes his lips. “What’s on your mind, Tae?” Yoongi asked, making the said boy look at him and Jimin. “Do you think maybe I should cancel the thing with Jungkook? I mean… don’t you think maybe we’re moving too fast? I barely know him for goodness sakes!” Taehyung answered, flailing his arms as he laid on his back again, looking up at the ceiling.

 “Don’t you dare, Kim Taehyung. It’s your first date in a really long time! You can’t cancel it. I won’t forgive you if you do.” Jimin said, pouting his lips with his arms crossed on his chest. “But…” “No buts, mister!” He was cut off by Jimin. Taehyung could only sigh at his attempt. “Don’t cancel it, Tae. Jungkook’s a really good kid. Plus, he would be crushed if you did cancel.” Yoongi sounded, again making Taehyung look at him. “W-what?” “Yeah… he’s been talking about it a lot ever since you guys you made the plan. He’s even started picking out an outfit to wear on your date!” This made Taehyung blush at the thought of Jungkook being so excited to go out with him. He didn’t see himself as someone who’s that interesting to excited about. “Alright. I won’t cancel.” He finally told them, causing Jimin to jump on him, pulling him into a tight hug. “Yeay!” was all he said. Jimin may be short and chubby, but he was also very muscly. Taehyung simply flashed his famous boxy smile at Jimin before letting the boy go back into his boyfriend’s arms. ‘Can’t wait to see you tomorrow, Kookie…’ Taehyung smiled at the nickname and closed his eyes, falling asleep immediately after with a smile playing on his lips. 

 

---------------

ANOTHER UPDATE! Yeay! I did this cause I had loads of time to kill and I was so happy to see so many people have viewed my story and I just got so motivated! Thanks y'all seriously. xoxo