Chapter 5

Find the Voice Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

Class was as usual with all the kids doing activities they were told to and so was the special class conducted by Wendy Son Seungwan. The only difference was that the special class did not really focused on the subject but rather focus on each of the individuals.

It was to focus to how to control their aggressiveness, hyperactive, shyness and also quietness. It was hard, that Wendy admitted. Handling these sort of kids weren’t as easy as other people thought it would be when all of them combined together in a class but thankfully, Wendy had her magic to do so. Others wondered on how she managed to keep Kang Seulgi the aggressive kid in control because the whole school know how aggressive she could be. She could beaten a guy the same age as her but not when she’s in Wendy’s watch.

“All right, class! It’s almost lunch time. Do you girls have any questions before I let you go for lunch?” Wendy looked at her precious kids expectantly but all of them just shook their head and they were all ready to go out from the class just like any other kids would do.

Once the bell rang, all of them stood up immediately except Yerim who took her time to pack her stuff neatly and Wendy was about to asked her but Joy beat her to it, “Yerim-ah, do you want to join us for lunch today? Seulgi said she’s going to treat us all ice cream today.”

“Am I included for the treat?” Wendy butted in.

Joy looked at Wendy apologetically, “Sorry, miss. She said only us 3. I’ll tell her to treat you next time.”

Wendy smiled and looked at Yerim, “You can join them if you want to or else you could join me in the class as well for lunch.”

Yerim seems to ponder a bit before she decided to join the other kids for lunch.

’Of course she would join them for ice cream. Whichever kids would decline the word ice cream anyway?’ Wendy thought while shuffling to her cabinet to get herself a drink and a packet of crackers.

She sat down in her seat and switched on her laptop to do her report on about her morning class. Yes, she had to do report every day and handed it to the principal to have a read on what had been going around in her class. When she was almost done with her report, she got a phone call from her one and only Bae, “Hey, what’s up?”

“Are you busy?” Irene asked.

“Almost done with my report. Why?” Wendy said but she heard sound of kids in the background, “Where are you? You don’t sound like you’re in your workplace.”

“Yeah, I’m outside your school. I kind of brought lunch for you since we didn’t get to have a proper breakfast just now,” Irene said.

“Can you gives me five minutes to finish off my report and I’ll get to you after that? Wendy said while rushing to finish off her report.

“Take your time, sweetie. I’ll be waiting for you at the entrance, okay?” Irene said before she ended the call.

Wendy put down her phone and quickly focusing back to finish her report. Once she was done with it, she pack her stuffs neatly and left to the entrance to meet with Irene but found no one there. She walked out from the entrance in search of Irene only to find that she was playing with the kids in the playground. The sight was so lovely to be see in the eyes of love. Everyone would be dying to be in Wendy’s position to witness this before she managed to burst out her laughter. Not quite lovely to anyone but to her because the kids were kind of running around chased Irene and the foods that she hold onto dearly.

“WENDY HELP ME!” Irene screamed helplessly.

Wendy was laughing while she walked her way to the playground, “Alright, kids! Would you lovelies kindly continue to play and leave Miss Bae alone now?”

The kids were still attached practically to both of Irene’s leg making her hard to move.

“Alright, kids! I promise I’ll play with you guys again when I come back here, okay? You need to let me off to go with Miss Wendy,” Irene pleaded.

Wendy was bemused with this. Bae Irene never or rarely beg anyone before so she found this oddly amused. The kids then slowly peeled off from her legs and giggling before they did a pinky promise with her to seal their promise to meet again whenever she’s available.

“Phewwwww! That was tough,” Irene said while she walked near Wendy.

“And I’m here wondering why you don’t want to be a teacher,” Wendy replied as they walked exited the playground.

But before Irene could replied, they heard a shout, “LET GO!!! THAT’S HER ICE CREAM! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO HER?”

Both Irene and Wendy had their jaw dropped when they looked at who was shouting at that moment and Irene whispered, “I didn’t hear it wrong, right?”

Wendy quickly rushed to the scene and found that Yerim was sitting on top of another student while grabbing the student’s collar tightly as if she was ready to fight that student.

“Yerim,” Wendy called her sternly, “Yerim-ah, come on, let go of her.”

“Miss Wendy! It’s not Yerim’s fault, it was Yejeong’s fault. She was stealing an ice cream from Saeron and Yerim was only helping her,” Joy quickly explained the situation to Wendy.

Yerim was still holding tight onto Yejeong’s collar until she felt a hand softly grabbed her shoulder. She turned around and found out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter