News

Strong Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Yunho dating scandal?!"
"Jung Yunho dating a model?!"
"A member from TVXQ! dating?"

There was news everywhere about it. Everywhere. Even in different countries! Yunho was awoken by his manager wacking him on the head with a roll of newspaper, "Pabo! When did you have a date?!" His manager said as Yunho got up from his bed. "It was yesterday" Yunho mumbled, going into the bathroom to wash up. "Yesterday?! With who?!"
"My Joongie" Yunho answered as he closed the bathroom door. Yunho chuckled when he saw the clueless face of his manager as he closed the door. He washed up and got ready for his schedule. "Ah! Yunho-yah, Changmin-yah!" The manager called them over, motioning them. Changmin got up from the couch while Yunho came out from his room. "The schedule is a little breezy today, Yunho you'll be having a meeting with the press in an hour about this 'scandal' and helping the SM rookies with their dance at 5 PM  while Changmin; you'll be practicing your part of the dance since you've been struggling with it and show up to your drama-shoot this time" The manager said. Yunho walked back to his room to get ready, he changed to a white graphic tshirt and ripped blue jeans. He checked his phone and got text messages from Jaejoong. 
From; My Joongie
-Yunnie!!! Did you see the news???!!!
-AGH!!! My manager is scolding me ㅠㅇㅠ
-I have to show up to a press conference!!! Ugh! Are you? ㅎㅅㅎ 

Yunho chuckled at his text messages, he then texted back, 
To; My Joongie
-I didn't see the news, my manager told meㅋㅋㅋㅋ and yes I'm going to a press confere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter