Episode 520!

Strong Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

70 subscribers already? Thank you!
------
"They are... Kim Jaejoong!" When Hyorin said that, the stage doors opened and Kim Jaejoong shyly walked out, bowing to everyone. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Jaejoong-inmida!" He said to the camera and smiled cutely. Yunho was shocked. One of the camera-men saw his reaction and zoomed into his face. The MCs saw the camera and laughed. "Yunho-ssi~! What happened to you? Are you okay?" Yoochun asked, trying to hold in his laughter. Yunho finally snapped out and laughed awkwardly, rubbing his neck. "I think I just saw an angel~ Sorry everyone for scaring you ^^;" He said. 
Jaejoong blushed then giggled, sitting in the seat that had his name on it. This went on till all the stars were seated. 
"Now that everyone's here! Let's do our first segment. Now, our first segment is a discussion-y type. So, Is Love At First Sight real?" The stars started writing on their board. When the time was up, the stars had mix answers. Some said no, some said yes and some said maybe. "Hmm.. Let's start with Dara-ssi, why do you think love at first sight is not real?"
"I think that it's a bit cliche and weird to love a person at first sight" Dara answered. "Ooh~~ Then what do you think Yunho-ssi?" Yunho just gently smiles, "I think love at first sight is real."
"And why is that, Yunho-ssi?" Yoochun asked playfully. "Because it happened today, on this set." Yunho said smiling smugly at the camera. The crowd 'ooo'ed wanting to know who he was talking about. "Who?"
"Can't tell you guys yet." He chuckled, hearing the crowd 'boo' him. "How about you, Jaejoong-ssi" 
"I believe in love at first sight because... I think it happened to me. But I don't know just yet!" Jaejoong said, giggling cutely while the crowd cooed over him. "Just like Yunho-ssi's answer... hmm suspicious" Yoochun said, laughing. Yunho just cleared his throat and looked at the ground while Changmin is snickering at him. "Yunho-hyung! Who's the person???? Tell me I'm your bestest friend!!" Changmin whispered to him, waiting for Yunho to answer but he just ignored it. 
"NEXT! Since some stars are coming back with a new era, song, and album, we'll let them perform their songs and promote!" Yoochun said, clapping. "BoA is releasing a new song called, Go! Go! Go! Come on to the stage BoA-ssi and perform!" The crowd clapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter