Photoshoot!

Strong Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho hummed happily in the van, tapping his feet. "What got my hyung so happy, hm?" Changmin said, startling the day-dreaming Yunho. "Oh nothing! I think I'm going to call Jaejoong— I didn't get his number." Yunho said, shocked and all Changmin could do was laugh his off. "You were on the show and sitting next to him the whole time and you didn't ask for his number? Oh my god!" Changmin laughed, holding his stomach. "Yah stop it! At least I got a date with him at.. wow I didn't even tell him the time I want to meet him at." Yunho said, face palming. The whole ride Yunho was gloomy while Changmin continued to laugh. 

"Boys! We're here!" The manager said, getting out of the van. Yunho opened the van door, gloomily walking into the big studio. When he walked in he saw the set for the photoshoot. "Ah! Are you part of TVXQ! ?" One of the stylists asked. "Yeah— Jung Yunho" Yunho said as he was redirected into the dressing room. "You'd be sharing the room with the other model since.. Changmin asked to have a room to himself" The stylist read the little note on her board. "Welp! Go change!" The stylist said and waved good-bye. Yunho walked over to the rack of clothes and picked the ones that says JYH on them. When he was about to take off his polo shirt, he heard the door open. "Yah! Changmin-ah don't disturb me!" Yunho yelled moodily, only getting a cute giggle back. Yunho instantly knew who that was and mentally punched himself, 'why did I yell that?! Aish!'
"Am I disturbing you Yunho-yah?" The melodious voice asked. "U-uh— not at all! Haha–Jaejoong-ah what are you doing here?"
"I'm modeling with a famous boy group! I think it's TVXQ!" Jaejoong said, walking into the dressing room. "Oh-HEY! That's me!" Yunho said, excitedly. His mood instantly became cheerful and happy. He looked over at Jaejoong and he. could. not. stop. drooling. With what Jaejoong was wearing; A low cut sweater and rip jeans that fitted his plump perfectly. Did I say ? I meant that personality!—haha–oops. 

"Hurry up guys the photoshoot is going to start in 5 minutes!" The director yelled. Jaejoong skipped out the door, "I'll be waiting for you, Yunho-ah!" He peeped, Yunho could hear him giggling on his way out. He could only chuckle before changing into his clothes. He walked out and he already saw  Changmin and Jaejoong on the set, waiting for him. "Yunho-ah you're finally here!" Jaejoong squealed when Changmin just rolls his eyes at the lovey dovey couple. "He was only gone for 3 minutes Jaejoong-umma!" 'Umma?' 
"Changmin-ah, why did you call Jaejoong 'umma'?" Yunho asked, he was only gone for 3 minutes and Jaejoong & Changmin already became close! It took him about 45 minutes to get close with Jaejoong! "Because he nags, makes yummy food and cares about everyone!" Changmin said. "Am I appa then?"
"Are you guys married?"
"Um no—"
"There. You answered your question" Changmin said snickering while Yunho was speechless. "Alright guys! Start posing. I want the pose to be young, wild and free!" They suddenly turned to business mood, posing while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter