Lovely Date

Strong Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one particular day, Yunho woke up happily. Why? Because his lovely date with Jaejoong is today! To be honest, he looked like a kid in front of a candy store! Yunho went into his bathroom to wash up and clean himself. When he walked out of the bathroom and walked to the living room, he saw Changmin on the floor with snacks around him and a game controller in his hands. He just chuckles, "Have you been playing games all night, Changmin-ah?" He asked the groggy Changmin. Changmin nodded his head weakly before covering himself in his hamtaro blanket. Yunho walked over to the kitchen to make coffee. He the coffee machine and poured the coffee powder in the cup and put hot water in. When it was finish, he gulped every bit of it because he needs the energy for the whole day! 

10:30 AM

Yunho hadn't eaten breakfast yet because he wanted to eat breakfast with Jaejoong at the cafe. He dressed casually, washed blue jeans and a white polo shirt. He wanted to look good for Jaejoong. He walked over to his phone and texted Jaejoong 

My Joongie❤️
Hi it's me Jaejoong:)

Jaejoong then texted back;
Xxx-xxxx
Who is this? Is this another saesang fan?!

My Joongie❤️
Ani! It's your Yunho:)

Jaejoong then laughed to himself. He couldn't believe he thought Yunho was a saesang fan! He then changed Yunho's name from his number to his name.

My Yunnie💛
Oh! Sorry Yunho-ah ^^;

Yunho smiled at his phone. He then looked at the clock. It read '10:39' He grabbed his keys and walked out the dorm. "Changmin-ah when Manager-hyung asked where I am, just say I'm in Yunho's heaven!" He said as he closed the dorm door. 

He climb into his car and started his car. He his radio and his song was on, 'Funny Honey Bunny' He began to sing along to it happily.

don't just still, hurry come to me and close your eyes (oh slow down)
don't say anything just wait a while I will hold the shaking hand (oh-oh-wow)

I gave you my heart that moister than chocolate chip, melter than marshmallow chocolate oh my love
More than sweet aroma, I gave you my deeper heart, so please accept it (accept it) ok?

He stopped singing when he made it to the cafe. He parked his audi8 in the parking lot and walked into the cafe. He was happy until he realized something. He did not get Jaejoong's flowers. He cursed to himself and walked back into his car. He quickly drove over to the shopping district. He mind was set only on flowers. He thought he was. When he finally bought Jaejoongie's his lilies, he walked by a jewelry store. He then stared at the gorgeous ring on the stand. 'This ring reminds me of Jaejoong so much!' He tried to fight back the urge to not buy anything else for Jaejoong.

15 minutes later.

Yunho was disappointed with himself. He bought the LINE Friends Brown and Cony plushies, a ring and a heart-shaped box of chocolate for Jaejoong. He sighed as he walked to his car, dumping the gifts in the passenger seat. He quickly drove back to the Cafe and brought all the gifts with him in. When he walked in, he saw his lovely angel in one of the booths. He walked over to the booth and quietly sat down, "um.. Have you been waiting lone, Joongie-ah?" Yunho said, as Jaejoong look up at him. "Nope! I just got here 1-3 minutes ago!... Yunho-yah.. what are you hiding behind your back?" Jaejoong tried not to laugh, Yunho is really silly. "Uh... gifts?"
"Gifts? Yunho-yah you didn't have to!" Jaejoong said, touched. Yunho showed him one by one. 

"Yesterday you said you love Lilies.. so I got you some... the Brown and Cony reminded me of us.. me being th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter