The Beginning

Strong Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the large studio, there was two handsome guys dancing and singing. Who were they you asked? Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin, the TVXQ!
Jung Yunho being the leader was charismatic, serious and over all everyone's dream guy! Shim Changmin on the other hand, is snarky and likes to play around. Two different people and two different personalities make the best boy band group! They are currently filming for their new song, Come and Go. 
---
CLICK! "That's a wrap! Thank you TVXQ! for filming with us!" The director said and bowed down. Yunho and Changmin said thanks to everybody and bowed to them. "Alrighty Manager-Hyung! What is next on our schedule?" Yunho said, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and gave one to Changmin too. "Hm.. That's it for today. Tomorrow you guys are going on Strong heart and finish that photoshoot for a clothing brand." The manager said. Changmin jumped happily, "Free time! Free time! Free time!" Yunho juts chuckles "whatta kid."
---
Next ... CLICK CLICK CLICK! The sound of the camera goes off and off, "Perfect! Just pose like that! Wonderful!" The beautiful man laid on the bed with flower petals everywhere and smiled gently at the camera. CLICK! That man right there is the beautiful Kim Jaejoong, who is an androgynous model (models for men and female clothing, mostly female). He only been in the model industry for about a year and is already bigger than other models who've been in the industry longer than him! 
His sparkly doe eyes, pale aesthetic skin and kissable cherry lips stole the spotlight of many models. "Wonderful Jaejoong-ssi, just wonderful! You're a natural!" The ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter