Chapter 91

18 Years Old Mother

Chapter 91

“What the hell are you doing?!” Suga pushed him against the wall of the back of the school building. They dragged him away from the hallway before anybody could see him trying to resist himself from murdering someone.

“She did it.” He said, trying to get away from the circle but Suga pushed him to the wall once again, making him winced.

“What are you saying?”

“She pushed her. She pushed Seo Yeon down the stairs.”

“What?” The boys asked in unison.

“Are you serious?”

“Ji Hyun did what?”

Ji Min ran his hand in his hair in frustration while trying to calm his down.

“Yeah. Seo Yeon is in critical condition right now because of that . So let me-”

“You ain’t going nowhere, Ji Min.” It’s Nam Joon turn to stop him.

“No. I need to see her right now.”

“So that you could do what? Beat the out of her?”

“I just wanna,” Ji Min’s chest pumped up and down. “…talk.”

“Yeah, right.” Ho Seok interrupted. “What a tolerable ‘talk’ you guys were having just now.”

“He’s right, hyung.” Tae Hyung said. “Don’t. She’s a girl.”

“And she murdered a child!” Ji Min snapped. “MY CHILD!”

The boys fall in silence. Ji Min knew how shocking it was for the boys to hear those words coming out from his mouth. But nobody said anything.

Maybe there’s a part of them that knew this all along.


“And Seo Yeon is in coma right now. It has been a few weeks and she is still unconscious. The doctors keep on saying wait, wait, she’ll be alright, she’ll be okay and SHE IS STILL ING NOT.”

“Hyung…” Jung Kook called.

“And it is my fault too,” Ji Min said. “I shouldn’t treat her the way I did. If I had been there she wouldn’t be in this much pain.”

“It’s not your fault.” Nam Joon said and Ji Min chuckled.

“Hell yeah it is.” He replied. “I need to go.”

The boys were going to stop him but he convinced them that he’s gonna be okay.

“I’m fine. I’m calm now. I need to head to the hospital.”

“You sure you’re okay?” Tae Hyung asked.

“Yeah.”

But he wasn't.

*
Ji Min was walking down the hall to Seo Yeon’s room when a sudden wave of nurses passed him toward the room he was walking to. He was confused for a second until his heart started beating fast, imagining worst case scenario in his head and automatically his feet made faster steps and before he realized it, he was running. Ji Min pushed everyone aside as he hastily running toward Seo Yeon’s room.

There were a lot of people at the door, standing and watching something that was happening inside the ward room. Ji Min pushed them as he struggled to get through the people that was blocking the way.

An intense, heart-breaking scene greeted his eyes. The room was a chaos. The patient’s dining table flipped at the side, the pillows were on the ground, the vase was broken to pieces and the white rose, Seo Yeon’s favorite, that he brought last week were lying helplessly on the cold marble floor.

And there she was, Seo Yeon in the middle of the room, crying and yelling like a madwoman.

“Where’s my child?!” She yelled at the nurses and some of them were trying to get a grip on her arms but she pushed them away. “Give me my child!’

Ji Min feet rooted on the floor, the sight was so frightening and surreal he was unable to make the slightest move. His eyes were suddenly pooled with tears as he witnessed the horrifying scene right before his eyes.

Seo Yeon’s eyes caught him standing unmoved at the door and she rushed to him. She took his hands into his and began pleading.

“Ji Min, they took my child from me.” She said, with tears running on her cheeks like water. Her grips on his hands tighten. “Please tell them to give my child back to me. Please.”

She begged and begged for him but Ji Min just stood there, fixed to the spot, unable to utter a single word.

“Ji Min! Do you hear what I’m saying!” She shook his shoulder forcefully as she was trying to snap him back to reality.

If it was a dream, Ji Min would want to wake up from it too. But it wasn’t. As much as it pained him, it was all too real.

“Ji-” She was about to call his name again until one of the nurse inject him with something on her arms.

“I want my child back.” Her energy was drained out of her, her head felt heavy and the vision seemed blurry. Her grip onto Ji Min loosened and as she was about to fall down on the floor, Ji Min finally able to move and swept her into his arms.

*

▪ AUTHOR NOTE ▪
UPDATED! HUH! FINALLY!
After 3694 years, y'all finally heard from me. I know you guys hate me for letting this story hanging without an update for a really long time. I'm sorry 💔 Please don't be mad I'm soft 😭 Anyways, I've been getting so many love from this story and there are tons of comment asking me to update it. Heck, some of you even direct message me and asked me for an update. Well, here you are. Sorry for the super late delay 🙏 I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me one day 🌌 I'll be updating and stay tuned! 

Do leave some comments for me to read! Share your thoughts! I'd love to read it. At least I know that people actually read my story and loved it. Spread this fanfic to your friends! Upvote is highly appreciated! 

I love all of you loyal readers! Have a nice day!

xoxo, nabell 💕