Chapter 64

18 Years Old Mother

Chapter 64

 

Seo Yeon opened her locker and took some of her stuff. She put her hand to the side and stared blankly.

Did I make it clear? What if he didn’t get it? Would he come and ask me?

“Ah, what the hell are you thinking right now, Lee Seo Yeon. Get grip of yourself.”

She closed the door of her locker and walked toward her class when she saw Ji Min walking toward her.

“.”

She turned to the other direction just to see another one. Jin.

“Crap.”

She turned back to her locker and frowned.

I’m dead meat.

“Wanna help?”

“Holy .” She flinched.

“Nope. Thank you will do.”

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“Why are you here anyway?” she slurped her Coke.

“Geez. It’s the agency business.”

“Of course it is. What else could it be?” she said sarcastically. Se Hun shrugged and sipped his lemonade.

“Anyway,” he began. “Why are you running from those two?”

“Who? I’m not.”

“Yeah, I’m so believe that.” It was his time to be sarcastic. “It was obvious.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“Holy .” She laid down her head on the table and put her hands on her head.

“You like to curse, aren’t you?”

“It’s a habit that I can’t toss away.”

“Of course it is.” He replied. “Who are they?”

“Why should I tell you? It was nothing to do with you anyway.”

“Really? Because the last thing I remember, you always need my help whenever you need escape and I think it is my right to know why you are avoiding them.”

“Oh yeah?”

Se Hun nodded his head, encouragingly.

“You have a lot more stuff to take care about.”

“I think I have none.”

“You have now. At least I have. Which is cause by you. Now, you see a bunch of girls back there?” Se Hun turned to the back and there were actually some girls looking at them.

“And?”

“If having weapons is such a ordinary things in this country, and students actually allowed to bring them to school which there is you, the so-called Almighty Oh Se Hun, talking here with such an ordinary girl like me in the cafeteria, their bags will be full with AK47, grenade, Japanese samurai blade, butcher knife, ready to cut my head off.”

“You’re exaggerate-janha.”

“No I’m not. Everyone could tell by the look of their eyes shooting imaginary laser through my brain.”

She took her book and stood up.

“Yah, where are you going?”

“Class of course. Where do you think I’m going? We are in the goddamn school for Christ sake.”

“Yeah. It is really un-tossa-ble habit.”