Shopping

Right sender, Wrong receiver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stand in front of him.

"You're the guy who's been texting me?" you smiled.

"You're my Noona?" he smiles back.

"Oh, I thought I was your love," you smiled.

He smiles back at you. 

"Let's go? I'm really hungry," you tell him, as you began walking. He walks alongside you. 

"Are you really my Noona?" he ask.

"I told you, I'm your love. But seriously thanks for not being a creeper," you tell him. 

He nods his head and smile.

You were surprised to still see cars driving in the street this late. He pulls you and moves you away from the cars.

"Oh, thanks," you tell him. 

"You're not going to tell me your name?" he asked.

You stopped walking and so did he.

"Y/N," you said as you take your hand out. 

"Kyungsoo," he smiled, while shaking your hand.

You began walking again. You realize that you didn't wear enough layers to keep you warm. You were too busy trying to look cute than warm.

"This is what you deserve," you mumbled before shivering.

"What? Are you cold?" he asked, as he unwrapped his scarf and wrapped it around your neck.

You giggle and moved away a little since it tickled. 

He smiles at you. 

"Thank you. I didn't know it would get this cold," you tell him. 

You both made it to the pedestrian. A car passed by quickly and made you warm your hands up. He looks at your hands and takes it. His hand was warm.

"Your hands are cold," he tells you.

"Oh, it's green," you tell him, as you began walking. 

He was suppose to let go but instead, he held your hand. 

He looked at you and you shyly nod your head. 

He locks hands with you and began running.

You started running alongside him. 

Pretty soon, you were at the convenience store. You pull away from his hold and got a basket. He takes the basket from you and gestured you to start shopping. You got pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, Alfredo sauce and chicken. You got to the drinks in the refrigerator and saw something that returned your attention to it. 

"What's wrong?" he asked.

You take the drink out and put it next to his face. 

"You're a drink?" you ask him. 

"Oh, I'll tell you later. Are we done?" he asked as he pulled you to the registers. 

"I guess so. Since you dragged me all the way here," you smiled. He smiles back. The one at the register was an old man. He was ringing up your items when Kyungsoo takes his card to pay. 

"What are you doing?" you ask him. 

"I wanted to eat some too. Can you wait outside?" he asked. 

"Okay? Buy this too," you smiled as you hand him the drink with his face on it and went outside. 

It was cold. Why in the world did he ask you to go outside, knowing you're really cold. A few drunk high-school girls pass by you. You moved away to avoid any problems.

One of them went inside the store and started screaming. You hurried back inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter