Visitors

Right sender, Wrong receiver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake Kyungsoo.

"Wake up, there's people outside knocking," you tell him.

He gets up and you follow. He takes your hand and open the door. Exo was standing in your doorway with bags in hand. You find out that Kyungsoo asked Chen to bring some food and medicine for you. Everyone else just tagged along with food. You got cold and Kyungsoo hands you his jacket. You were really cold while Kyungsoo was just in his boxers and white shirt. You all managed to fit inside your room. They moved the tables inside and a lot of food were placed on top. 

"Y/N, what do you do? Are you a student?" asked Chen.

"Here, I'm just a tourist. Back home, I'm a Doctor," you tell them. 

Everyone were surprised by your job. 

"I know, it's funny how I'm sick now. Doctors are regular people too you know," you smiled.

"How old are you?" asked the Joon guy. 

"How old is the oldest one in your group?" you ask them. 

"I was born March 1990," said one guy.

"You guys know better than to ask a woman her age. I'm 8 months younger than you," you replied.

"That's November. I'm your Oppa then," smiled the guy.

You see Kyungsoo shaking his head.

"What? Won't that mean we're just the same age. Can we eat first? I threw up everything I ate earlier," you tell them. 

They immediately seat you and give you the soup. You pout. 

"What is it?" asked Chen.

"You don't like the food?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Did you guys only get me soup? Can I please have some meat too?" you asked.

Some of them gush over your "apparently" aegyo.

Kyungsoo starts cutting the meat and placing the spoon in front of your mouth.  You look around. All of their eyes were on you. He doesn't care, he gestures you to eat it. You open your mouth and ate the meat. As soon as you chew, he feeds you some soup. Your stomach hurts. 

"What is it?" he asked.

"My tummy hurts" you whispered.

"What should I do?" he asked. 

"It's okay. I just got hungry again. I'll just eat," you tell him. 

He nods his head and continued feeding you. It was weird at first, having eyes on you constantly. But you were really just hungry. As soon as your stomach was filled, your mood got better.

"You didn't eat yet though," you tell Kyungsoo.

"I'm okay," he smiled.

You shake your head and he began eating. You smile at his actions. He really does look like a little boy.

"Noona, how can you not know us? Should we introduce ourselves?" asked the guy sitting next to the Joon guy.

"Yes, please," you replied.

"I'm Lay. My real name is Yixing Zhang," he smiled.

"Okay. Can I start with Lay?" you asked.

"That's fine," he smiled.

"My name is Chanyeol," said the Joon guy.

"Chanyeol. Y/N," you replied. 

"I thought you knew each other," said Chen.

"More like kissed each other," smiled Lay.

"Again, sorry," you tell him. 

"Did you really not kiss Kyungsoo yet? But you admit to kissing Chanyeol?" asked Chen.

"Yes," you repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter