Neighbors

Right sender, Wrong receiver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Neighbor?" you asked. 

"You were going to rent the room next door for privacy, right? Because if given the chance, I would've," he tells you. 

"Yeah, but. Why did you, rent it?" you ask.

"From time to time, I want privacy too. And admit it, you're a bit relieved that it's me," he smiled. 

"Okay, fine. I admit it," you smile back, before heading back to your room. You hear him following you. 

"Why are you here? I thought you needed privacy?" you ask him. 

"You owe me a date, remember My love?" he smiled.

You couldn't hold back your smile.

"Noona owes you food," you smiled, as you got your wallet and phone. You put your phone in your pocket and turn to him. 

"You don't have a bag?" he ask.

"I was in a hurry when I left home. All I had was my wallet and luggage. I bought my phone here," you tell him. 

"We have to buy you a bag. Last night, you didn't bring your wallet with you. Right?" he asked. 

"I just bought a card and some cash," you tell him. 

"Do that for now. At least, until you get a bag," he suggested.

You nod your head and get a pocketful of cash. He immediately returns 2/3 back in your wallet.

"Take a card and this much," he suggest.

You nod your head and put your wallet back in your luggage.

"Keys," he reminded you. 

"Here," you show him your keys. 

"Don't forget to lock it," he reminds you. 

"I feel like a kid. I'm older than you," you tell him. 

He smiles as you lock the door. He takes your keys and his. He switches the spare keys and returns your keys to you. 

"You can go in my room anytime. For you, I'll knock," he smiled.

"You're taking the whole, your love thing, just a little too seriously," you smile. 

"Maybe," he smile as he locks his door and walks alongside you to the elevator. 

"Where did you want to eat?" you ask him. 

"There's a place near my dorm. The food is really good, but let's not eat there," he tells you. 

"What? Why not?" you ask. 

"There's too many people. We have to walk fast," he tells you. 

He brings you to the restaurant. He instructs you to pick out what you want to eat and wait for it. After awhile, your order arrives. He comes back with a backpack and hands it to you. You couldn't pay for the food, because you were too slow.

"Why did you pay for it again? And what's this?" you ask. 

"A bag, hurry. We have to steal water from my dorm," he smiled, as he got up and carried the bags of food. 

"What?" you asked, while carrying the backpack.

"Let's just buy some later," he tells you. 

"Kyungsoo-ah!" called a voice. 

He turns around and a guy smiles at him. The guy looks at you confusingly. You just stood there awkwardly. The first thing that popped in your mind was to say hi. But you didn't listen and just walked away. 

"Wait for me!" calls Kyungsoo. 

He says something to the guy and ran after you. 

"The food. Be careful," you tell him. 

"Why did you leave me?" he ask. 

"It felt awkward. I didn't know if you wanted me to say hi or hide," you replied, as you continued walking.

You got back to your place and head for the elevator. 

"Why would you hide when you were already seen?" he asked.

"No idea. I can't think after skipping a meal. Let me buy drinks," you suggest. 

"No, I'll get it. You can arrange this in my room. I'll call you and ask what you want, okay?" he asked. 

You nod your head and unlock his room. He places the bags on the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter