Moving

Right sender, Wrong receiver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He promised to help you move tomorrow. You don't have much things, but it's less scary knowing you won't be alone. You both sat on the couch and began with your movie marathon.

First movie: 위험한 상견례 2 / Enemies In-law

You had so many feels for the movie. 

Anger, excitement, annoyance, confusion and happiness.

"It was good. You can play the next one. I'm going to get some food," you tell him. 

"You're hungry again?" he asked.

You smile and leave for the kitchen. You grabbed the drink with his face on it. You come back with the drink and nachos. You see his face light up. 

"I thought you were full?" you smiled.

He makes a pouty face and you hand him the nachos and drink

Second movie:  동창생 / Commitment

As the movie began, you notice your eyelids feeling heavy. You moved to lean closer to the arm rest and somehow fell asleep. You woke up almost half of the movie. 

"I saved you some nachos," said Kyungsoo. 

"Oh, sorry I fell asleep. Did I snore or do anything strange?" you asked him. 

He shakes his head and fill you in on what you missed. 

During the fight scenes, you found yourself attacking the nachos and drink like it was a criminal. 

Kyungsoo shifts his attention to you. You hand him the drink, seeing as that was the only thing you could offer. You gobbled up the nachos. He takes the drink from you and drinks it. You got back to the movie and was surprised by an attack in the movie. You grabbed onto his arm. 

You quickly pulled away.

He pulls you and wrapped his arm around you. 

You stayed in place and continued watching the movie. 

You were holding back tears.

"No fair. He's going to die!" you cried.

"What? He can't die," he tells you. 

"I'm telling you. He's going to die," you said as you snuggled on him tightly. 

You sigh at the end of the movie. 

He looks at you. 

You just nod your head, before leaving to brush your teeth. 

You got the blanket from your room and placed it on top of you both. The cold got in because earlier, you left the window in your room open.

Third movie: No one's life is easy, so I married an anti-fan

You found out that the guy was one of his group members. 

"Oh, cool," you tell him.

"Wait, you speak Mandarin?" he asked.

"No. I can still sort of understand. But I definitely don't speak it anymore," you tell him. 

The movie was funny and you laughed a lot during the movie. But you lost the battle with sleep. 

As soon as the movie ended, you snuggled under the blanket and fell asleep on his shoulder.

The next morning, you woke up on the side/top of him. You got up and began stretching. You hurried in the shower and changed. You started the wash. You needed to get all of your clothes clean. You looked at the time, it was already 10:37am. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter