Chapter 1: Just A Rumor

It Was Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Just A Rumor

August 11, 2015 7:00 AM: Girls Generation's Dorm

[Breaking News] Best Friends and Pinocchio Co Stars Girls Generation's maknae Melody Lee and Actor Lee Jong Suk Spotted On A Date At Namsan Tower!

"WTF?! You have to be kidding me!" screamed Tiffany Hwang as she jumped up from the couch she was sitting on in the living room watching the latest K-Pop news and rumors as she saw that one of her best friends and co member Melody Lee who was the maknae of their girl group Girls Generation was in a dating rumor with her best friend and co star Lee Jong Suk. She wasn't too happy that her own co member and best friend didn't bother telling her that she was in a relationship with Lee Jong Suk at all at this point she didn't give a damn if she woke up the whole Girls Generation dorm at all.

"Yah! Fany-ah! Why are you screaming so early in the morning?" asked Kim Taeyeon who was the kid leader of Girls Generation as she walked out of her room that she didn't share with anyone.

She saw Tiffany point at the television about their maknae supposedly dating actor Lee Jong Suk as she looked down, she was surprised that Dispatch knew about their relationship before they did. Usually, Melody told them everything but ever since what had happened between her, Kris, and Jessica, she didn't open up anymore. She didn't trust them anymore so if she was hanging out with Jong Suk last night she would never of told them because how distant they became to be with each other.

"I'm not surprised Fany-ah, ever since what happened between her, Kris, and Jessica, she became distance towards us. She doesn't even tell us when she is coming back to the dorm or not and she doesn't tell us nothing. It's our fault that our maknae is distant towards us now." she said sadly.

Tiffany looked and sighed, Taeyeon was right about Melody being distant from all the members of Girls Generation. She frowned, she had always promised Lee Bum Soo that she would always watch over his little girl and that Melody will always be smiling and never frowning at all. She never broke a promise before and this was the first promise she had broken, tears fell down from her eyes. She didn't want to think about Melody wanting to leave Girls Generation and SM Entertainment because of what they did. "I'm scared Taeyeon-ah that Melody will leave us because of what we did. We didn't protect her at all, we just hurt her more by hiding the truth from her. I don't want to lose her at all Tae." she said sadly.

Taeyeon nodded, she could still remember Melody's cries and screams at them when they knew about Jessica and Kris dating. She remembered when Melody ran away and she didn't even call them to tell them that she was safe, even their managers didn't tell them if Melody was safe or not.

She remembered when Kris broke Melody's heart, she didn't bother sharing it with them but always kept everything in. She knows that Melody had lost a lot of weight ever since the news about Kris and Jessica, all the fans would comment on her instagram saying, "Melody take good care of yourself please. You are worrying all of us because it looks like you didn't eat for weeks. Please have a healthy body." Taeyeon couldn't help but cry as well, it was all their fault that their maknae was like this. She hoped that their fans would forgive them for making their maknae so sad and depressed.


August 11, 2015 7:02 AM: The Lee's Residence

"Hyung, yes I saw the news. I can confirm that Melody-ah and Jong Suk-sshi aren't dating. He told me that he surprised Melody at SM Entertainment because he wanted to spend time with her. He had missed spending time with her since they haven't seen each other since their drama ended. She's sleeping hyung, I will send her back to the dorm when we gotten to spend more time together. No problem hyung, I'll say the same thing as well if they ask my label for my part as well. Okay talk to you later." Lee Bum Soo said on the phone as he hung up.

"Yeobo? Did Soo Man oppa call?" asked Yoon Jin who was preparing breakfast for their three sleepy children, she knew her eldest daughter Melody was having a hard time trying to move on from what had happened to her, Kris, and Jessica.

Her heart broke for her eldest daughter, she wanted to take away the pain and she would go through the heartache herself so her daughter wouldn't have to cry at all. Ever since then, her daughter wasn't her bubbly self anymore. She missed her daughter's constantly laughs and jokes but now her daughter hasn't cracked a single smile ever since what had happened, Soeul and Daeul missed their older sister's jokes and smiles while her parents have noticed that their eldest grandchild wasn't the same anymore, they missed her bright personality. She just hoped that her daughter would be happy soon.

Bum Soo nodded as he looked down, his eldest daughter was heart broken and hadn't open up how she felt when she found out about the news. All he remember he remember her saying, "Appa, I'm fine don't worry about me. I'm a Lee I don't break down so easily and I won't cry so easily either." He sighed, his heart hurt for his daughter, he knew how much Melody was in love with Kris; he saw it on her face and her eyes.

He had remembered that his late father saying that he would never liked the Chinese-Canadian at all because he had a bad feeling that the Chinese man would break her heart and his late father was right all along, he should of listened to his father instead of thinking that the young man was going to love his little girl forever and that they would live happily ever after as well.

Yoon Jin sighed and hugged her husband, she knew that he was worried about Melody, she was the eldest in the family but she knew how to keep something to herself, she never liked opening up how she felt at all. She wanted her daughter to smile again, she knew that pretty soon that Girls Generation were going to be busy with promoting their first studio album without Jessica and she knew her daughter wasn't really keen on spending much time with her co members anymore and she has noticed that her daughter lost a ton of weight ever since what had happened, it makes her worried that one day her daughter will wake up in the hospital bed because she doesn't eat that much.

After preparing for breakfast, Yoon Jin walked back to her bedroom where she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter