Chapter 3: Broken

It Was Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 17, 2015 10:00 AM: SM Entertainment Cloud Practice Room

Oooh when I first met you
Oooh you circled me like a lion
You looked for a chance then stole my heart
You haven't changed, you're still the same
But I'm burning up, burning up inside
You look at other places, looking for your next prey

Melody sighed while all her co members of Girls Generation were smiling and singing along to their newest single 'Lion Heart', she didn't feel like joining them it felt like she didn't belong in Girls Generation anymore. She sat in the corner of the practice room while all her co members were happy about the results of their newest music video while she sighed and looked at her cellphone wanting for the time to go by faster because she didn't want to stay any longer in the same room with her co members. She looked through her instagram as she saw Jong Suk had posted a new picture but of a screencap of her from Girls Generation's newest music video.


JongSuk0206: Congratulations to my favorite leading lady @MelodyRaeWonLee on Girls Generation's newest music video 'Lion Heart'! Doesn't her face look priceless in here?! So proud of you my best friend! I can't for the rest of the album! I know we won't get to spend some quality best friend time but I promise you that if I am not busy that I will come to some of your performances. Take care of yourself while we aren't together. Love you so much best friend! I'm truly proud of you! :) #mybestfriend #girlsgenerationsmakane #myfavoriteleadinglady #melodylee #leehaewon #proudbestfriend #supportingmygirl #lionheart

Melody smiled, she really missed Jong Suk but ever since what the dating rumor and her meeting with Lee Soo Man; her managers actually decided that they wouldn't follow his order but follow Kim Young Min's order that she isn't allowed to see or hang out with Jong Suk at all but whenever she hung out with Kangta that he would always tell her to invite Jong Suk so they can spend some time together. She was glad that Kangta always had her back when she wanted to see Jong Suk and even if she lies to her managers and her co members she didn't mind at all.

"Hey Mel Mel, we're going to have lunch at our favorite resturant! Do you want to come?" she heard Yuri ask her as she put her phone away in her pocket.

Melody looked up at Yuri as she shook her head. "No thank you Yuri-sshi. I have lunch date with Sulli and IU." she said as she stood up from where she sat at.

"Melody Lee! You still have to call me unnie! I know what we did was wrong but Jessica was in love with him and we just wanted her happy as well." Yuri said.

Tears ran down Melody's eyes as she frowned. "And my happiness didn't mean anything to any of you? Seeing me cry and heartbroken gives you joy? It was always about Jessica this and Jessica that. Forget all of you guys and this stupid group and this stupid we are sisters when clearly all of you guys have in favorites!" she screamed as she didn't give a care that her co members and her managers overheard them.

"I didn't mean it that way Mel. We just hated seeing Jessica sad as well." Yuri said quietly.

Melody faked a laugh and faked a smile. "What about me? Do you know heartbroken I was when I found out about them? Did you know that I wanted to die so many times because I felt betrayed by my own best friends and my ex boyfriend! Every time I was taping for School 2013, I would always cry myself to sleep and sometimes thought about jumping from off a building so I can die and not be around people who don't in care about me!" she yelled as tears continue to run down her face.

John instantly saw Melody break down and cry as he immediately run towards her as she fell as she screamed. "I hate pretending that I'm still so close to all you but I'm not! You all betrayed me and just stayed quiet when Jessica and Kris were dating behind my back! For all the times I was there for you guys for all the heartaches you guys faced and always stand by you. Jessica was never there when you guys wanted ice cream late at night and I would had to buy it because you guys needed someone to lean on! I was there for everything and when it comes to me, you guys don't care if I get hurt or heartbroken! I wanted to die when I first found out they had an affair but to hear a secret relationship that breaks me even more! I would of thought my best friends would of protected me but you didn't!"

The rest of the members of Girls Generation were quiet as Melody continue to scream at them, they've never saw Melody so broken and it was all their fault. They didn't protect her at all, they only cared for Jessica's happiness and forgot about Melody in the process. She was the reason why Girls Generation became to be. She was the reason why they hardly had any fights in the group because of her.

Melody cried as all the managers went up to comfort her, they've always worried about the maknae ever since she found out about Kris and Jessica. She hasn't been the same at all, she had drifted away from EXO, some of the f(x) members, her co members from Girls Generation and many of her friends who were also friends with Jessica as well.

"Areum! Go get ahold of Jong Suk's manager while Haneul gets ahold of Sulli's manager and Amber's manger. Then you Iseul, get ahold of Ailee's manager, Eric Nam's manager, and U-Kiss' manager and you John go contact Royal Pirates manager, Min's and Got7's manager, and BTOB's manager. Go tell them that is code blue!" Jin-Kyong shrieked who was worried about Melody because she was shaking and sobbing.

"Noona! I'm not leaving Melody behind!" John said sternly, he didn't want to leave Melody behind because ever since she did her solo activites away from Girls Generation, he was her manager and they became closer and they were like siblings. She was like an younger sister he always wanted since he only had an twin brother and younger brother.

Jin-Kyong frowned at him, she knew that John and Melody are close but before he came to work in Girls Generation, she was Melody's manager since the beginning when Melody was still a child actress. But she can't show her anger right now, Melody was the main priority before anything else as she said, "John, I know you are worried about Melody but we all are. You are friends with Jongdae, Jongmin, Andrew, and Paul so please think about Melody please."

John felt tears coming down from his eyes, he knew that Jin-Kyong was right. He was really close with those three since they are his best friends since high school and he knew that they would automatically come down with their talents because how much Melody means to them as he nod as he said softly, "I'll call them. They all love Melody."

John got up from the floor and instantly grabbed his phone to contact his friends and to tell them that something happened to Melody.

August 17, 2015 10:20 AM: Cube Entertainment

Paul Kim was just hanging out in Hyun-Sik's studio with Peniel and Hyun-Sik's and sighed because he remembered that Peniel told him that he was worried about his best friend and favorite noona Melody because she hasn't been the same ever since what had happened to Kris cheating on her with her co member Jessica and Kris leaving SM Entertainment, he just hoped that Melody was okay and that nothing was wrong with her because he didn't want to look for Kris and try to kill him for hurting his favorite little sister and wanting to kill Jessica for breaking her best friend's heart.

Woo! How ya doin’ girl?
Yeah How ya doin’ girl There’s something I gotta tell you
My eyes ain’t turning They’re fixed on you
How’d you like to hang with me tonight

Paul heard his phone ring and he saw it was his best friend John Kang calling him, he wondered why he was calling him. He just hoped that nothing was wrong with Melody and hoped that he was just calling that if he wanted to hang out but in his heart, he knew that something happened to Melody and he couldn't help answer his phone.

"Hey John, what's up? Everything going okay?" Paul asked as he walked out of the studio.

"Hyung, it's a code blue with Melody. Please hurry and bring Peniel with you!" Paul heard John crying on the other end, he dropped to his knees, it was 'cold blue' and what that meant that Melody finally broke down during practice.

"Calm down John! Tell me what happened?! Did she finally break?" Paul asked worriedly.

"Hyung, she finally broke down during practice. She said how she felt and she couldn't stop shaking. Hyung, she needs everyone that loves her to be surrounding her right now." John said with tears falling down from his eyes.

"Don't worry John, go back to our little sister. I'll go call everyone else so don't worry about anything." Paul said sadly as he hung up the phone and cried as well, but he had to stay clam as he walked back to the studio.

Paul dried his tears as Peniel looked at him as he asked softly. "Hyung, is everything okay? What's wrong? Did anything happen to Melody noona?"

Paul didn't say a word as he nodded his head confirming that something happened to Melody as Peniel packed up his stuff because he wanted to be with his favorite sunbae and favorite noona, nothing else mattered at all to him, he just wanted to be with his favorite noona.

Hyun-Sik looked worried as well, he had been close to Melody as well because of Peniel and he was always a fan of her as well as he spoke. "I'm going as well Paul hyung. Melody noona and I may not be best friends but she means a lot to me as well."

Paul nodded, he knew that Hyun-Sik and Melody also became close as well and he couldn't deny his artist's wish as well. He saw both of them worry for Melody, they all missed her hyper side but ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter