Meet The Characters

It Was Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters:

Wu Yi Fan

Kris, everyone knew him as this name before he had left the Korean industry and now he goes by Wu Yi Fan in the Chinese industry.
Some people would remember him being part of the 12 member boy group EXO under SM Entertainment, he was the leader of EXO-M.
He was the cold guy that everyone remembered but also remembered him for saying that "chicken is not my style."
The 25 year old would actually claimed that he was the best drawer and that he had amazing drawing skill but in reality his drawing skill wasn't that amazing it looked like preschool drawing.
The young man's birth name was actually Li Jiaheng but personal reasons he had changed his birth name to Wu Yi Fan.
He was born in China but when he was around 10 years old, he migrated to Canada with his family where he was known as Kevin Li.
He returned to China, when he was around 15 years old and went to school there for a while, he was known to be a 'sports student' because he loved playing sports and he was very atheletic. But then he had followed his mother back to Canada.
At age 17, he auditioned for SM Entertainment's Canadian Global Auditions and he passed and a year later he moved to Seoul, South Korea to begin his training.
In 2014, he left EXO and he filed lawsuit against SM Entertainment because he wanted to terminate his contract, he had claimed that he was treated as an object instead of being treated as a talent.
When he left SM Entertainment, he decided to branch out into acting and music industry in China where everyone was excited for him to make his debut in Chinese entertainment.
He actually keeps in tabs on what Melody does actually, he had recently bought her solo debut album also he rewatches some of the variety show that she went in like Return of Superman because he gets to see how she is with her father and her siblings and he also is really excited to see her comeback drama in 'Hwarang: The Beginning' but he has also watched her own some episodes of 'We Got Married' but stopped because he became jealous of her virtual husband Lee Jong Suk.
He is the first love and ex-boyfriend of Girls Generation's maknae Melody Lee but he was never in love with her but he was in love with her ex co member Jessica Jung whom he is dating now.

Melody Rae Manahan Lee / Lee Hae-Won

Melody, is a 24 year old woman that is living Seoul, South Korea.
Born in Makati City, Manila, Philippines but moved to Seoul, South Korea when she was just 3 years old.
Her birthday is on December 24, 1991.
The young woman went to Philippine High School of Arts for two years until she transferred to School of Performing Arts Seoul.
The 24 year old is the oldest daughter of actor Lee Bum Soo and former Miss Philippines and well-loved actress Kimberly Mae Manahan. She is a daddy's girl, she is very close to  her father and looks up to him while her mother Kimberly, she doesn't remember much about her but she knew that her mother loved her very much and even if her mother died from cancer she always remembers the love her mother gave her.
Since her father is Korean and her mother is Filipino, she is half Korean-half Filipino some would call her 'Kopino' child. She isn't ashamed of being half Filipino and half Korean, she loves both of her cultures very much.
With her father's first marriage, she wasn't really close to her at all. Her father's ex wife never really saw Melody as her own daughter and sometimes blamed her because Bum Soo would spend more time with Melody than his own wife.
When it comes to her father's second wife Lee Yoon Jin, she is very close to her and she calls her 'eomma' or sometimes 'mommy'. Even if Yoon Jin is a few years older than her, Yoon Jin sees Melody as her daughter and loves her like her own and doesn't even care if Melody and her don't share the same bloo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter