Prologue

It Was Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 10, 2015 10:00 PM: SM Entertainment Cloud Practice Room

Wearing the clothes I bought for you
Wearing the purfume that I gave you
You're probably similing looking at her

Melody Lee wrote in her notebook, she was truly inspired by her break up from her ex-boyfriend and ex member of EXO Kris Wu cheating on her with her ex best friend and ex co member Jessica Jung. She was inspired by the pain that they have given her and that she wanted to channel that into a song. She knew that SM wasn't planning to debut her as a solo singer but she wanted to write the song so whenever they did plan to debut her as a solo singer then she would show them the songs that she had written herself.

It was already 10:00 PM and Melody was still in the practice room of SM Entertainment, she could of went back to the Girls Generation dorm and spent some time with her member since SM wanted them to bond again so they can build that relationship again but she didn't want to join them. She was hurt by them as well, they knew about Jessica and Kris' relationship and they knew that they were dating behind her back when she was dating him but they never warned her or protected her that Kris was cheating on her and that her ex best friend and ex co member was the girl he was cheating on her with.

Was is that good, good enough to leave me
How could I have done better?
I want to forget about you
But we spent too much time together
The times that have passed by seems unfair and tears are falling


What did Jessica have that she didn't have or what did Kris see in Jessica that he didn't see in her? All those questions kept running through her mind. Could she of done better that Kris didn't have to cheat on her with her ex best friend co member? She wanted to forget him, she really did but she just couldn't. She spent too much time with him more than Jessica did, she always took care of him when he was a trainee which some people were actually surprised that they fell in love but they were so different but people always said that opposites attract. Times have passed though, it seemed unfair that she was the only one crying and all her tears were falling while he was just happy with Jessica.

She didn't care if her co members were looking for her or even worried about her, she didn't want to face them at all. They didn't bother to protect her from Kris at all or even protect her from Jessica! What kind of best friends were they and what kind of sister were they as well? They told her that she was their younger sister and that they would never do anything to hurt her that they will always have her back and protect her if any harm comes her way. But she was wrong, they didn't protect her but broke her heart and she lost her trust in them.

I will show you a completely different me
I'll show you a prettier me
I'm not going to cry f0r love or cry for you like I'm stupid
I'll meet a better man and show you, that I'm happier than you
I'm fine without you
I won't give up, boy you gotta be aware

She was going to show everyone around her a different side of her including Kris, she was going to show a prettier her. Usually, she was only pretty when it came to music shows, red carpets, award shows and guestings. She was never pretty when she went to the airport at all, she would always wear sweats and oversized t-shirt because she didn't really care for fashion at all but now she had to prove them wrong, that she is prettier and completely new her.

She shouldn't be crying for love and she shouldn't be crying for him because she was stupid for even giving him a chance that he was going to change and only love her and not her ex best friend and co member. She knew in the near future that she she would find a better man than him and she would be fine without him but she knew that it wouldn't happen so soon. She wouldn't give up being happy at all.

When I see your eyes, I get nervous. I'll remember you even way ahead in the future, my love, my precious dear.
She laughed when she heard her phone ring, it was her best friend Lee Jong Suk, one of the hottest actor-models was her best friend. She remembered how she became best friends with him, her co member Kim Hyoyeon was actually good friend with him. Hyoyeon and Melody have always been close ever since they were trainees and Hyoyeon remembered when Melody appeared on 'Strong Heart' and actually told her ideal type to the public and said that it was actor-model Lee Jong Suk and Hyoyeon made a plan that she had to make a plan that Jong Suk and Melody had to meet.

"Hi oppa! How are you?" she said with an enthusiastic voice, she always loved talking to Jong Suk, he alwas knew what to say to her. He would always make her smile and she always said that Jong Suk is someone that she never want to lose from her life at all.

Even if he knew about her relationship with Kris, he would always try to make her happy. He smiles as he heard her enthusiastic voice, he knew she was going through a tough time but he didn't want to mention Kris or Jessica to her but he knew he had too because it was the best way for her to open up her feelings and how she truly felt.

"Wonnie-ah! I haven't talked to you in a while ever since Pinocchio ended! I've been good and you? Also I heard about Jessica leaving SM Entertainment and then Kris and her actually announced their relationship just few hours later she reportedly left SM!" he said softly, he was worried for her and even if he was in love with her, he knew that her feelings for Kris would never change.

She knew that he would always kept up with the news that is surrounding her, even if they hadn't seen each other ever since their drama 'Pinocchio' ended and they couldn't spend much time together since they were always busy and tears fell down her face, how much she missed her best friend, he always knew how to make her better but since they were busy to meet up it was breaking her heart but with the news of Kris and Jessica also broke her heart as well as she said. "Oppa, I can't lie it still hurts. I wish I can be strong and tell you a lie that everything is okay but I can't because you know me so well." Jong Suk knew that she was crying, his heart broke for her, he couldn't be with her when she needed him the most and wanted to make her happy again and he knew the best way to make her happy.

Jong Suk texted his manager to text Melody's manager that he was going to pick her up and take her out because it had been awhile since the two best friends have hung out and spent time with each other also he didn't want her manager to tell her that he was coming to pick her up, he wanted to leave that as a surprise. His manager agreed to his plan and just said to be careful because paparazzi may be out at this time and make up a rumor that those two are dating. He smiled to himself, he didn't want Melody to know about his plan as he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter