Surprise!

I Got Him

Year 2012

Jina stood there irked by the man. “Do you think I’m stupid?” she shouted as she tackled him before he could run off. “Yah! How could you tackle an old man?” the man yelled back. “Well it’s not my fault my babo ahjussi tries to run away from me!” she yelled just as loud back. “Ahjussi? Treat me with respect babo! I’m not that old.” Jin Young scolded. Jina made a shocked facial expression. Just as she was going to reply back, Jin Young had cut her off. “What are you doing here? Are you just stalking for you umma again?” he got up and brushed himself down before helping her up from the floor. “Aniyo, I’ve been accepted!” Jina giggled as she showed him the acceptance letter. Jin Young made an unhappy face. “I should’ve double checked the address before allowing my babo niece into this.” Jin Young spoke as he looked at the acceptance letter. “Hey!” Jina yelled back in retaliation.

“Anyways come with me, I’ll get you ready instead. I don’t have anything better to do.” Jin Young spoke out as he started walking off into a direction. “Ah wait! C-Can I go see Jin Young and Jaebum first?” Jina worriedly ask. She already knew trainees aren’t always grouped together; and the fact that they were trainees earlier and soon to debut. Jin Young stared her down. “Fine. Keep your promise though.” He simply replied as he began walking in the other direction. Jina pouted and sneered. “That promise makes me look bad.” She spoke under her breath.

As they arrived to the room, Jin Young made a gesture to go in. Jina gladly perked up and slammed the door open. “Oppa!” she squealed and ran to hug Jin Young, regardless of him practicing. Although shocked by the sudden door slam and Jina rushing at him, he managed to regain his balance. “Jina! What are you doing h…” Before Jaebum could finish his sentence, Jina held out the acceptance letter. “You don’t understand how much I missed you two!” she squeezed Jin Young then quickly went to hug Jaebum. “We missed you too. Congratulations! I bet you worked really hard to get here by yourself.” Jin Young congratulated with a huge grin. “Now the three of us will be together again!” Jina cheered. “About that…I’ve got to go somewhere now so stay put with these two okay?” Jina’s uncle stuck his head in. Jina looked at him with teary eyes and ran to tackle him again. “Hey!” he shouted and prepared himself. Jina ran and hugged him tight. “Thank you so much uncle. I love you so much!” she whispered as she hugged him tight. He smiled and hugged her back. “Jin Young make sure you keep your hands off her!” Jin Young Park glared as he left the practice room. Jin Young just awkwardly laughed with his hands up, trying to look innocent. Jina came back in and went to hug Jin Young again. “I missed you a lot!” she pouted. Jin Young smiled and held up her chin for a kiss. “Yah! Get a room you two!” Jaebum joked around.

Jina, Jin Young and Jaebum had all been friends from the young age of four. Jina and Jin Young had only been dating for a year, approximately around the time Jin Young and Jaebum were accepted into JYP entertainment. “Oppa, did ahjussi tell you about the promise?” Jina cringed. “Um…yeah.” Jin Young awkwardly laughed. “That’s because he told everyone.” Jaebum exaggerated and smiled. Jina’s expression changed into depression as she tried to forget about the deal – no while on premises. It was very cringe worthy hearing that from her uncle. Jaebum shrugged it off and started packing his bag up. “Our training time is almost over anyways. How about we show you to your room?” he suggested as he shouldered his training bag. “Is she going to live with us?” Jin Young questioned wide eyed. Jaebum shrugged, as if a mention as to ‘Why not?’ Jina just smiled and followed the two through the building.

“It’s not that big of a room…” Jaebum’s voice drifted as he opened the door. Jina and Jin Young walked in first; Jin Young leaving to his room to put his bag down. “I guess that’s why he gave us a queen sized bed.” Jaebum referred to Jin Young Park. “Oh! Can we sleep together like children again? I missed you both so much, you need to tell me everything!” Jina squealed as she raced around the apartment. “I don’t think Jin Young would want that.” Jaebum awkwardly laughed. Jin Young came out of his room, just in time to catch Jina before she could trip over. “Be careful. Instead of racing around the room, how about we have a bonfire tonight?” Jin Young suggested, always smiling. Jina brightened up. “Really? Can we have one?” Jina was just too ecstatic with her new surroundings.