Mission impossible

I Got Him

Year 2012

Jaebum grinned from ear to ear. Jin Young began shaking his head. “They’ll kill us!” Jin Young spoke out harshly as he made a gesture like his head was going to cut off. Jaebum just furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. Jina struggled to follow the conversation between the two boys. “I’m going back.” Jin Young argued as he began walking back to their room. Jina quickly grabbed back his arm. “Oppa, I’m hungry.” Jina began making puppy eyes. Hunger and excitement were the two things keeping her awake, and she wasn’t going to let Jin Young leave without having some fun. Of course, Jin Young caved in and continued following them, dreading what’s to come.

“We’re here,” Jaebum sang out softly as he quietly opened the door. Jina’s heart was pumping and she couldn’t wait to see where all this suspense was leading her. On the other hand, Jin Young was somewhat far behind from the group, saying his prayers. The three began crawling in all fours. “Be careful,” Jaebum mouthed as he continued leading the way. Successfully, the three managed to crawl to what appeared to be a kitchen. “Are you sure they’ll be food here?” Jina whispered but Jin Young quickly cuffed . They sat there in silence, expecting to hear something. The two boys sighed as Jina pulled Jin Young’s hand off . Jaebum put his finger to his lips and Jina understood, nodding and wondering why they at least couldn’t whisper.

Jaebum started grabbing some packets of what appeared to be noodles, but who could tell in the dark. He picked it up at the very corner and carefully gave it to Jina. Doing the same, she handed it to Jin Young where he began shoving into his jumper as quietly as possible. The three continued to sneak food until Jin Young poked them, motioning that it was enough and it was time to go. Jaebum nodded and the three began heading back the way they came until the lights . Like cockroaches, the three quickly scampered behind the kitchen counter where it was still dark. Jina began looking at Jaebum and Jin Young somewhat worriedly as in all honesty she still didn’t know what was going on. Suddenly Jin Young and Jaebum were pulled upwards over the counter. Jina quickly stood up and looked behind her.

“I knew I heard a couple of rats.” A tall boy laughed. “With those ears how couldn’t you?” Jin Young yelled as he tried to break free from his hold. “You’re not really one to talk.” Another tall but younger boy, holding Jaebum, teased as he flicked Jin Young’s ear. “Who’s this?” A shorter older boy asked as he motioned to put down Jin Young and Jaebum. “I know her!” the taller boy shouted, “She’s from this morning, the girl that bowed 90 degrees.” He laughed as him and the younger boy began roleplaying what had happened. “I don’t know you.” Jina harshly spoke as she was clearly angered by the older boys. Jaebum and Jin Young tried not to laugh. “Yah, little girl.” The older boy spoke informally. “It’s Jina.” She replied holding her head up high. “Trainee.” The older boy simply waved. “We’re your seniors. Learn respect.” He simply replied as tension filled the air. “Hyung what have you done?” Jaebum whispered as him and Jin Young began looking concerned. “What?” The older boy questioned as the Jaebum and Jin Young grabbed Jina’s hand and pulled her towards the door. The taller boy quickly went to block them. “You steal our food then talk down to us and leave?” he rhetorically questioned.

The phone began ringing and the older boy went to pick it up. At this time, three other boys also came out wondering about the commotion. “He…” before the older boy could speak the other side of the line shouted, “What do you think you’re doing at this time?” in a deafening piercing tone. “JYP?” The taller boy asked. Jin Young and Jaebum looked at each other worriedly then noticed Jina had her phone in her hand. “Let go of the trainees now before I come down there myself!” Jin Young Park shouted again. The older boy was clearly confused. “But they were…” “Do it now!” he was interrupted as he looked over at the taller boy. The taller boy just smiled, “no,” he simply replied. “Ugh great…” the youngest boy groaned as he went to sit on the couch with the other three.