Introductions...again

I Got Him

Year 2013

“Jina? Jina!” Jin Young was shouting around their room. “I don’t think she’s here.” Jaebum grumbled as he sat up in his bed, eyes still closed. Jin Young was a little worried and dashed over to 2PM’s room. “Jina!” he began shouting again as he walked in through the door. Instantly he was whacked with a pillow from the living room. “Shut up!” a sleepy and clearly angered voice spoke out from the living room. Jin Young just threw the pillow back and began sneaking around their room, peaking into everyone’s rooms. Just as he was about to leave, feeling defeated. He noticed a small pair of feet poking out from Taecyeon’s blanket. “Jina…” Jin Young whispered, trying his best not to wake up Taecyeon. This went on for a good five minutes with only Jina grumbling and rolling over. Jin Young got angry and stormed into the room, pulling the covers off Taecyeon and Jina. Jina quickly sat up about to yell before Jin Young quickly covered . The two of them stared at Taecyeon still sleeping.

The two of them quietly sneaked out of 2PM’s room and into the hall way. “Why were you sleeping with him?” Jin Young growled. “It was because I got hungry at night again. This time oppa made Korean barbeque and I ate so much, I fell asleep.” Jina yawned at rubbed her eyes. Jin Young just quietly walked back with her. “Oppa, I’m sorry.” Jina formally apologised, even bowing at a 90-degree angle. Jin Young couldn’t help but laugh at her formality. “It’s okay.” Jin Young replied as he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

The two made it back to their room with Jaebum already finished getting ready. “What’s happening?” Jina asked curiously. “You don’t remember? We’re meeting the other trainees that are going to debut today.” Jaebum replied as he zipped up his jacket. Shocked, Jina also went to get ready. Jin Young and Jaebum went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast, knowing how long she’ll take. After managing to cook two sunny side up eggs, four scrambled eggs, eight strips of bacon plus four pieces of toast, and eating all of it, was Jina actually done getting ready. “Ta-dah!” she sang, “wait did you guys make me breakfast?” she pouted as she watched Jaebum wash the dishes. “You’re not usually hungry in the morning.” Jin Young mentioned as he started opening the cupboards, planning on making her something. “That’s true.” Jina laughed as Jin Young shook his head and closed the cupboard, Jaebum just laughing to himself.

Jaebum, Jin Young and Jina began walking off towards a practice room where Jin Young Park told them to meet with the other trainees. “How many will be there? Will there be girls?” Jina curiously asked the two. “Honestly I don’t think there’ll be girls since JYP was planning on making a boy group soon.” Jaebum replied as they reached the room. Jaebum walked in first, followed by Jina then Jin Young. “Ah, you’re here. Right on time.” Jin Young Park spoke out as he motioned the three to stand next to him. Jina was shocked by the amount of trainees but straight away noticed they were all boys too. She began hiding behind Jin Young and pouted as she rested her head on his shoulder. “Jina, don’t be like that.” Jin Young whispered with Jin Young Park looking. “You didn’t need to be here.” Jin Young Park spoke out bluntly to Jina. “You told me to come!” Jina yelled. The trainees were all watching, shocked. “That’s because I knew you’d stick with Jin Young!” her uncle yelled back. “I could’ve still been sleeping.” Jina mumbled making Jin Young cough so her uncle wouldn’t hear her.

“Hello,” Jaebum and Jin Young simply spoke and wave. Jina was a little confused by this. “I thought you two would be more formal.” Jina whispered to Jin Young. At this rate, Jin Young Park had already left the kids to their introductions and training. “Well we’ve actually met each other before, while training.” Jaebum explained. “And since you came only last year and started training with us, you didn’t really get to meet them.” Jin Young added as he introduced Jina to everyone. “Why don’t we play a game?” one of the boys spoke out. Jina perked up; always in the mood for a challenge. “How do we play?” Jina curiously asked.