Chapter 7

From Country to City

Over the next few days, Junhoe is busy preparing his grand confession with all the tips from his mom.

And finally, it is the day.

It’s Sunday, which mean both of them don’t work, so there’s enough time for him to set the mood up. And he’s sure Chanwoo will be his by the end of the day (evil laugh).

In the morning, he decides to buy some breakfast (a healthy one this time) so Chanwoo doesn’t have to do anything today. However, when he gets back, he’s in for a surprise. He could already sense something amiss by the fact that the door is guarded by some men; his father’s men. And let’s say they don’t have a good intention.

“What’s going on? Let me in!”, Junhoe commanded.

“We’re sorry, master Junhoe! But this is your mother’s command.”, one of the men said.

“You…!”, Junhoe didn’t say anything else as he lets his fist do the work.

When he enters, he could see the men doing some… shady things on Chanwoo.

“Leave!!!”, Junhoe shouted.

“But, master Junhoe. This is your mother’s…”

“Leave or I’ll make you regret ever coming here!”, Junhoe said again, with clear rage all over his eyes. In the end, the men decide to leave out of fear.

As soon as they leave, Junhoe rushes to now crying Chanwoo, hugging him tightly.

“I’m sorry… I shouldn’t let this happen to you…”

Chanwoo still continue sobbing on Junhoe’s arm, while Junhoe silently comforts him. After he calms down, he then points to a letter on the table.

Junhoe picks the letter up; it says that Chanwoo is being reassigned, again, to somewhere so far away Junhoe hasn’t even heard of the place before.

“I… I don’t want to go…”, Chanwoo said.

“You’re not going.”, Junhoe asserted. “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure they won’t do anything to you ever again.”, he continued.

After a while, he let Chanwoo rests, while he sits there watching Chanwoo.

Well, there goes my romantic confession…”, he thought. But then he realizes he doesn’t really need one.

“Chanwoo?”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

Chanwoo blushes and stares at Junhoe for a while. For a while, Junhoe feels his heart beats so hard it’s going to come out of his chest, but… “I love you too…”, Chanwoo finally responded.

Junhoe takes a sigh of relief. Then, he lunges forward to leave a soft kiss on Chanwoo’s lips. “C’mon, don’t be sad anymore. Let’s eat.”

Chanwoo nods and tries to get up, but not before kissing Junhoe one more time.

Long story short, Chanwoo recovers quickly from the trauma, thanks to his awesome lover, and that night, they get to do something even more awesome. (Spoiler alert: Chanwoo said, “But it’s not fair… Why’re you so big!?”, and since he’s worried it won’t fit, he first tests it somewhere else… cough mouth cough.)