[1] Hello Unknown

Stories about Myoui Mina with her pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Valentine's Day to Myoui Mina, Twice members and all my readers :) 

I was busy preparing for Lunar New Year recently so I split this fanfic into 2 chapters and the next one will be updated by next month, let's guess the date? Haha

Chapter 1

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Where am I? I tried to find my phone in the pocket but nowhere to be seen. Did I drop it during the transferring? I guess so. I sighed and stopped someone who has just walked pass me.

“Hey! May I know about today’s date?” I gave a light smile.

She looked at me from my head to toes, I bet that she is judging me badly now, but who cares? I need to know whether I’m in the right place. “14th Feb.” She raised her eyebrows and said.

“What about the year?” I cheered in my mind, Yeah! The day is correct.

She shook her head and stared at me “Are you from another planet? It’s 2018, even my 3 years old child knows about it.” She started to judge me and eventually stopped when I randomly screamed out loud.

“GEEZ! Wrong year! Omo, what should I do now?” I scratched the back of my head and walked away. The lady was yelling and telling others that she met a crazy girl and I can felt that she was pointed her finger at me behind my back.

Whatever, I’m too tired to explain about anything now.

I walked on the street without any clear direction, so what should I do now? Do I have to wait for another year here, or should I go back first? But what if I failed to come again next time? I signed at my own thoughts. Babe, my babe—tell me what to do now?

I hold my breath to stop myself from crying. I have to be strong, this is not the right time to cry. I should go and find my babe first, right? I patted my own head and encouraged myself “Yes, Nayeon. You can do it, hwaiting!”

My whole world stopped for few seconds and my heart was thumping hard when I saw the girl standing at my opposite direction. She is pretty—as usual.

I ran over and covered her eyes from the back “Guess who am I?” She startled and turned around after she pushed my hands away.

Mina’s POV

“How could you not recognize my hands?” She crossed her hands and pouted.

“Eh, who are you?” I cautiously took a step backward.

I have good memory and I would definitely remember someone as cute as her if we have met before. And I’m sure we have never met before, not even in my dream.

“I’m your wife!” She linked my arms happily.

“I think you got the wrong person.” I pushed her arm and walked away.

“Aish, I said wrongly. I meant I’m your future wife. Keke..” She followed at my back and slowly caught up my speed and walked at my side.

“This is not a great way to flirt a stranger!” I rolled my eyes and walked faster.

“Sharon Myoui Mina!” She screamed and caused me to stop walking.

Geez, how she knows my full name? Usually I don’t tell others about it, I would just introduce myself as Mina or Myoui Mina, even my American friends don’t call my English name. I froze at the spot and started to think about all the probabilities of how she knows it.

She is a friend of my family?

She is my secret admirer and stalk me all the time?

She stole my wallet before and accidentally looked at my identity card?

She …

“Hey, what are you thinking?” I screamed when she suddenly poked my head at the side.

“Keke, cute. Even your screams are soft.” She laughed.

“Stop your bulls! Just tell me who you are and how you know my name?” I clenched my fists to make sure I can perfectly punch her on the face and ran away if she really is som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter