Prologue

Scintilla (Spark)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue
Scintilla (Spark)

“Saudade (noun.)
is a deep emotional state of
nostalgic or profound melancholic longing
for an absent something or someone
that one loves.”

 

Soft rumbles from different kinds of engines, soft tick sounds from bicycles with their horn bells and the sounds of birds chirping are usually the sounds that you could hear in an early minutes before and after the sun rises from the horizon of Seoul.

Another day for different people in the country. Some are about to start their day and some are just about to end their day. Big example, idols. Entertainment Industry has always been harsh to any types of entertainers especially the idols.

Choi Seunghyun also known as T.O.P isn’t new to this, to the work, to the environment, to the expectations and also from the eyes of those who are just waiting for their downfalls to arrive so they could flock over them.

It was a long and tiring day from an all-night recording to finalize their songs, Loser and Bae Bae, that are going to be out by the first day of the month of May. Their schedules are already set and full prior to their upcoming comeback after a 3-year long group hiatus and Seunghyun couldn’t wait to finally be in his pajamas and rest in his comfortable bed.

After a long shower, he’s finally on his bed with a half-filled glass of the new arrival of wine he ordered from Italy on his right hand with eyes staring straight to his big one-way glass window that overlooks the city from above.

Just like the other days after his work schedule, here he is, thinking about nothing but “Where are you?” while looking outside with eyes that shout loneliness and longing.

How many years has it been? Three? Four? Five? He had lost count of the years that he has been single. He always says in every interview

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter