Chap4: Once a cheat always a cheat

Crossed Fates

“What are you doing here?”

“To take you out” He smiled as I just stood there staring at him confused.

“Take me out? Sorry, but I’m going out with Eun-Ji” I smiled as he suddenly pulled his face closer to mine “No you’re not”

“Yes I am” as I smashed my hand on his hole face and pushed it away.

“Nope, since she asked me to take you to the mart” he said after grabbing my wrest and removing my hand from his face and began walking while having his hand holding my wrest. “Let’s go”

“Yaah!” I stopped and pulled my wrest from his grip which caused him to look back surprised.

“What?”

“It’s not that way, it’s to the other side” I said as I pointed to the road behind us. “The mart is closer if we take the route passing by my place” and I began walking as I placed my hands in my pockets since it was chilly outside.

Wook then just walked along my side as we walked a bit down the road and passed by the park.

“I wonder why he even agreed to accompany me in the first place…” I thought to myself as I glance at him. Wasn’t he going to party tonight or something….

“If you want to ask me something, just ask” Wook chuckled. “You keep glancing at me”

“No, I haven’t” I immediately denied it.

“Yes you have. So just spit it out”

“Why did you come with me when Eun-Ji asked?” I ended up asking him anyways.

“So where exactly do you live?” He completely slid away from my question.

“Tsk….” I hissed. “Why want to hear my question when you don’t even want to answer it”

“I just ended up coming with you because I also needed to buy something… so you could say it’s like killing two birds with one stone” He answered me as he let out a cold breath.

“Its really cold” he complained as he rubbed his hands together and slid them into his jean pockets.

“By the way, I live here” I pointed to the house as we finished passing by the park.

(Shin Hye's / Yoo Seung-Ho's place)

“Oh then you live nearby me then” He chuckled.

“Really where’s your place?” I was curious since he said we lived nearby each other. We continued walking past my road to the mart.

“Well when we went down the road we turned to the park. Well if you keep going down five more minutes without turning towards the park I live in the house that’s got a lot of glass” He explained.

So, we do live close to each other….

“By the way, I’ve been curious about something” He spoke as we were close to the mart.

“What?” I glanced at him.

“How come your boyfriend didn’t come with you instead?” Now that’s something I don’t feel like talking about…

“We’re here” I smiled as I hurried in.

“Are you avoiding the question?” He asked just as he caught up to me.

“Oh look the meat is on discount” I ran towards the meat section and started placing it in my cart.

As I ran around the place grabbing juices and everything that I needed, Wook kept giving me that weird look until he suddenly got a hold of my cart and stopped me.

“What is it?” I looked at him smiling.

“Why are you running away from my question?” He once more asked what I don’t want to talk about.

“What question?!” I decided to act stupid.

“By any chance is he not home?” He chuckled.

“No… but that’s because he had stuff to do…” I started making up stuff. Well I’m not really lying… it’s just that I don’t know what stuff exactly.

“What stuff…”

“I don’t know…” I muttered under my breath.

“What was that? I didn’t hear”

“I said I don’t know, OKAY? HAPPY?!” I felt frustrated “Now where the heck is the ketchup!”

“Let me guess, he’s unreachable at the moment” He started acting like a know it all, but I just walked and tried to ignore him.

“Has he gone partying by any chance?”

“He went yesterday, but it was probably to make new friends” I told him.

“Hmm… then I guess he's doing the same today”

“Even if he did go, he’s probably doing it for just these 2 todays” I tried to believe at least that.

“Don’t go making up excuses for him… That’s plain sad. And even if he did go party and if he cared he would’ve asked you to come with him” He gave me a serious facial expression. “And from the looks of it, I’m guessing I’m right”

“Shut up! Stupid!” I got upset, because as much as I hate to admit I feel like he’s right. Even if I don’t like party’s, I would’ve gone with him yet he never invited me along…

We quickly paid for our stuff and walked out the mart. Wook quickly snatched my grocery bags and helped me carry them.

“Do you suspect that he might be cheating on you?” He suddenly asked.

“NO! He said he wouldn’t do that again to me!” I defensively spoke. God! I’m slowly just blurting everything out. Seriously Shin Hye! You really need to be careful with your mouth!

“Arrest my case” He smirked while shaking his head in disbelief.

“I’m even scared to ask…. Why did you go back to him?”

“Because I still loved him… but he promised he wouldn’t do it again” I explained. “Besides when I trust… I simply trust”

And we arrived at my place. “You can pass me my bags now”

I grabbed the groceries bags and started walking up the stairs. “Thanks by the way!”

“I KNOW!” He smiled as he raised his hand and started walking down the street.

And just as I entered the house and started packing away the groceries I suddenly got a text. Maybe it’s Seung-Ho….

I was happy for a moment until I read the text from an unknown number.

From: xxxxxxxxxx

Let me remind you something…. Once a cheater always a cheater

“Wook?!” I mumbled and quickly texted back.

How the heck did you get my number?

And he quickly answered me. You can thank Eun-Ji for that. wink wink

What a weirdo....


Narrator’s POV

As wook walked back home and reached his house, kai called for him from the house next door.

“Wook!” He ran towards him.

“What is it?” He asked him

“Aren’t you coming to join the party? These guys from the other school made this huge party on the third floor” Kai was excited. “My cousin knows the dudes that are in charge and he said we could come over”

“I’m really tired today though” He sighed.

“Just come on over dude, it’ll be fun! I heard the girls here are super-hot!” He placed his arm around Wook’s shoulder and started dragging him to the huge fiesta that was going on up there.

As they got in, they began squeezing their way to the drinks area. “Cool you’re also here Sehun?” Kai spotted him.

“Ah yeah the guys from my place invited me here, the party is rocking it!” Sehun looked like he had a few drinks.

“Hey guys, look at that guy” Kai pointed at the dude that had a bunch of girls clinging on to him while smooching his face and kissing him.

“Dang he’s lucky” Kai envied him.

“Not really” Wook muttered.

“Oh right… I forgot Wook also had this kind of luck” Kai chuckled while placing his arm around Sehun.

What they didn’t know is that the guy Wook just looked at was actually Shin Hye’s boyfriend.

 


Hi Beautiful Readers!!! <3

What do you think of this chapter :D Did you like it?

I really hope you enjoyed it (>.<)

Love you all <3 Please leave a comment telling me your thoughts, hehe |^o^|