Chap11: Movie time

Crossed Fates

Okay! What should we watch? Shin Hye clapped her hands together happily as they entered Wooks home.

Kai excitedly placed his arm around her Lets watch a horror movie

You dont get to choose Wook said to him while removing Kais arm away from her shoulder and dragged Kai to a corner so that she wouldnt hear, which made Shin Hye let out a small giggle.

Jeez you guys are acting so secretive She mumbled while walking slowly to the rack near the tv to check out which movies Wook had to watch.

You stay here for like 10 minutes and then make some random excuse to leave Wook began whispering to Kai.

Why?... Kai looked at him perplexed until he raised his eyebrows for a second and spoke loud Wait Dont tell me you were really…” and Wook rapidly covered his mouth gave him the look of talk low, will you?!.

Gosh they look so suspicious Shin Hye mumbled as she took glances at them. One would think they were plotting something she thought to herself.

Sorry Kai lowered his voice as he then asked But were you really planning, you know THAT

No Do you think Im you? Wook whispered back.

Then why are you making me leave? He asked him.

I wanna be alone with her, stupid Wook answered him.

Wait! So, its true that you like Shin Hye? Kai looked dumbfounded.

Shut up and make an excuse to leave very soon Wook gave him the serious look as he pointed at him with his finger.

Im so confused Kai mumbled to himself.

Did you find a movie to watch? Wook asked Shin Hye as Kai followed along.

Ah, yeah. Its a romantic comedy I just put the CD in She said as everybody went to their seats.

Whats it called? Kai asked.

SpellBound She answered as kai looked at Wook with eyes growing so big that it looked like they were going to pop out while wook just mumbled I dont remember having this movie…”

Im so sorry, for whats about to happen Kai mumbled under his breath.

What do you mean? Wook asked confused.

Your cousin recorded something else over this movie and hid it here, because of his mother He tried to explain to Wook as the movie gave the normal entrée.

Wait, what?! Wook suddenly left up from the sofa.

Whats wrong? Shin Hye looking confused asked him.

Lets watch another movie! He spoke with a panicky tone as he ran towards the tv but tripped his foot on the corner of the floor and fell flat on the floor.

Ah!Ah!Ah xxx rated movie came on and Wook with pain on his foot quickly managed to switch off the tv.

He then looked back embarrassed to see what Shin Hyes expression was and she had gone dead quiet for like 5 seconds and let out a big laughter right after First, I will not be able to unsee what I just saw and second I didnt know you were into these movies wook

Youve got it wrong! Wook panicked.

Its okay, I guess guys watch this. Im very understanding dont worry She giggled at wook, while Kai just couldnt hold it anymore and just started bursting out into a mix of laughter and tears this is too awesome

It aint funny Wook quickly wacked him one on the back of his head.

I think its best for you choose the movie, you know your rack better than I do Shin Hye suggested.

Its really a misunderstanding Wook tried to tell her but you could she didnt believe him as he put the cd back in the spellbound box and chose another movie. We can watch Jackel and I he suggested since he was already noticing she liked romantic comedies even though hed rather watch an action movie.

He put the movie starting and they began watching it. 15 minutes had gone passed, 20 minutes, 25 minutes and next thing you know Wook is kicking Kais leg.

What? He whispered to Wook and Wook was just giving the look of leave!

But Im enjoying this…” Kai whispered to him smiling causing Wook to give him the eyes of Leave or Im going to kill you very soon

Pouting, Kai just gave in Fine

Oh, I almost forgot! Kai started acting like he really forgot something.

What is it? Shin Hye asked.

I need to go buy the medicine for my grandma, thats what I was going to do before I ran in to you guys He began making and excuse.

Oh okay, then you better hurry and go Shin Hye smiled.

Sorry, Ill watch a movie with you guys some other time and quickly left the house.

After another 15 minutes, Wook started to slowly scoot over next to Shin Hye and trying to put his arm around her shoulder and just as about he was going to succeed on doing it Shin Hye quickly lift up I need to go to the bathroom

Ill pause the movie then he quickly grabbed the remote and paused it.

Ill try again when she comes back…” Wook mumbled under his breath.

 


Hi my beloved reader hope you liked it :)

Please leave a comment, I love knowing your thoughts on the plot ^-^