Chap2: first day of school

Crossed Fates

Just as I turned to look to see who the student was, I became surprised “Ooh”

“Ooh pretty girl” The guy also responded surprised but seemed happy to see me.

“You both already know each other?” Eun-ji curiously asked.

“Not really…” I naturally responded.

“But we can get to know each other” He smoothly sat down on the chair.

“You’re a flirt aren’t you…” Eun-ji giggled surprised.

“I can play with you too if you want” He cheekily responded.

“No, thanks” Eun-Ji quickly rejected him as she turned forward and some students began entering the room.

“If I remember, class started at 9 sharp” the homeroom teacher was a bit annoyed. I guess she doesn’t like tardiness.

“Sorry we were all trying to find the class” The grey haired guy scratched the back of his head as he walked to the end of the classroom and sat right at the corner alone.

“Yeah, all the corridors look the same to us” A girl with short hair commented as she sat down next to Eun-Ji and the rest of the classmates did the same.

“Okay, I’ll let it go just this once.” She warned while she began her presentation and added “So, don’t go making this a habit” and we all nodded along to her words.

“Okay… so according to the student list there’s supposed to be at least 15 people in here how come there’s only 12 of you”

“We don’t know, but I think some are half workers half students. So they don’t really come to classes” Some Chinese looking guy answered.

“I see… okay, let’s start with introduction! I am teacher Ha Won! If you need me I will be in secretary 35 and I’ll give you the time I’m available later. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask”

“Uhmmn, how many times can we miss class” a cute guy with brownish hair while wearing a cap randomly asked.

“What’s your name?” The teacher lifted an eyebrow.

“Kai”

“Ok Kai, why do you want to know how many classes you can miss? Why? are you planning to start skipping my classes?”

And the class giggled.

“Not really, but still I want to know” he asked as the teacher cleared .

“You can miss up to 20% of my classes, meaning you have to have 80% of presences or you flunk my class and can’t go for the final exam”

“Got it” He answered her while crossing his arms.

“Now let’s begin” and she began blabbering about what she was going to give throughout this semester and started with chapter one of the maths book.

The y part is that I’m not good with math, I’m most probably gonna have to study a lot and ask someone to help me.

“Aaaah!” I let out a scream which even startled Eun-ji and the rest of the class.

“Is something the matter, miss…..” she checked my photo on her student list “…. Shin Hye”

“Ah… no” I let out a small chuckle.

“Yaah! What you do that for?” I complained in low voice to the boy I had met behind me, because he just randomly poked me.

What is wrong this guy?!

“Your voice is really seductive” Is all he answered.

I just rolled my eyes back to the teacher, since I could already see his character.

“Psss…. Psss” He called for me after an hour of class passed.

“what?” I looked back and he winked at me while sending me a flying kiss.

“Oh GOD!” was all that came out of my lips.

“I think he likes you” Eun-Ji bumped on my shoulder.

“No… I think he’s mentally unstable” I mumbled.

Throughout class he kept calling me and touching my shoulder and poking me and trying to play with my hair and just as the class finished he poked me for the last time and I unconsciously screamed “I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE”

“I’m sorry?” professor Ha Won looked at me dumbfounded while the rest just burst into laughter.

“I didn’t mean your class” I explained as I bowed to her  and quickly ran out the door with a mixed feeling of embarrassment along with irritation.

“Shin Hye” I heard Eun-Ji run after me while letting off small giggles. “Wait!”

And just as she caught up to me, she looked at me “He looked interested in you”

“No, he looked like he wanted attention” I responded as I felt an arm lay around my shoulders and heard a whisper in my ear “Your attention” and I randomly stepped away covering my ear as I felt the chills run down my spine.

“Yaah!” I complained as I saw it was him again.

“Cute” He gave off a chuckle.

“Hey guys do you want to go sit at a table in the school’s coffee shop?” The short haired girl asked us all happily as she walked towards us with the other girl.

“Ah sure” The three of us agreed.

“What about you, Chinese guy” She asked.

“That’s racist” he gave off a poker face but still walked towards us. I guess that’s a yes.

“What about the both of you” she asked the grey haired dude and the guy with the cap. And they just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

“Okay then let’s go!” She took charge.

Eun-Ji and I just giggled as we walked with the group.

“She seems fun” Eun-ji commented.

When we got to the cafeteria we all sat around the table with an awkward silence. Then again we don’t really know each other so this kind of atmosphere is normal I guess.

“Seriously? We are all going to just stay quiet?!” The short haired girl just blurted out in shock.

“Well, we don’t really know each other… I mean we don’t even know each other’s names” I blurted.

“Okay, that’s true… so let me get started! I’m Sulli” She introduced herself with excitement.

“I’m Shin Hye” I answered while the guy suddenly came close to my face “I’m Chang Wook”

“You know I’m sure you could have said that from a distance… I’m not deaf”

“You’re right, I could’ve but didn’t, now did I?” he smirked and once again my eyes rolled to the side.

“O…kay” Sulli said as she put her hands together and blurted “Your turn Chinese dude”

“Seriously?” He shook his head. “I’m D.O”

“I’m Kai” The cap dude smiled.

“What about you cool looking dude” she asked as we turned to look at him.

“I’m Sehun”

“…. and he said so cooly too!” Sully exaggerated.

“I’m Chorong” The girl smiled.

“and I’m Eun-Ji” she introduced herself last.

“So are you guys coming to the disco tonight?” Kai asked excitedly.

“Yeah…” They all answered.

“Aren’t you going” Wook asked as he clinged on to me.

“No not really” I shook my head.

“Why?” Chorong asked.

“Not the partying type” I just smiled. Honestly I’ve never really liked discos, because it’s just people rubbing against themselves getting all sweaty and drunk and all. Not my thing…

“But it will be fun” Eun-Ji hugged my arm.

“How?”

“With body language” Kai joked.

“HA.HA. Hilarious of your part” I laughed sarcastically.

“Well we can all get to know each other better tonight for starters” Chorong implied.

“I can get to know you guys here at the university too, you know” I smiled at them.

“Fine…” Eun-Ji answered as they all began talking to each other about other topics I just crossed my arms, laid my head on the table and rested for a bit since I didn’t get much sleep last night. But… Just as I was about to get some rest I started feeling two fingers walking up my arms.

I’m already guessing who the heck it is… “Wook move it…” I muttered with my eyes closed and he stopped. Next up I felt a pen poking my cheeks.

“You have to be kidding me” I mentally face palmed myself. “Wook, seriously” and I shot him a glare and got out of my resting space since he ruined it for me.

“You have beautiful eyes…” He gave a cute smile.

“Really?” I asked smiling.

“Yes”

“Would you like me to thank you for giving me a such a nice complement?” I gave him a sweet smile.

“Well a peck on these lips would do the trick” He pointed to his plum lips.

“Sure…” I gave off another smile.

“Really?!” he got taken aback as the rest just stared at us with amusement.

“Why not right?”

So just as he closed his eyes, I made a fast line on his face with his blue pen and quickly ran out the cafeteria to the next classroom as the others laughed and got up to also go to class.


“I can’t believe he actually thought I would kiss him… what a playboy” I mumbled as I took out my keys and entered my apartment.

Tiredly I landed on the bed and fell asleep. When I woke up it was already 8 o’clock at night and looked like Seung-Ho wasn’t home still.

“Is he still in classes?” I wondered so I quickly texted him. But even after half an hour he didn’t answer so I ended up calling him.

Luckily he answered.

“What is it baby?” He asked.

“How come you’re not home it’s already 8, baby”

“Oh sorry about that I just met new friends here and they invited me to their party, so I went”

“Oh…” I got surprised. He never did this before, maybe he did it to get along with his new friends…

“Is something wrong?” He asked.

“Ah… no. It’s fine I guess. Try not to come home too late” I said to him.

“It’s your turn Seung-Ho!” I heard a voice at the back calling for him.

“Well I got to go baby, I’ll see at home” He hurriedly said as he turned off the phone.

 

 


Hi beautiful readers!!

Is this chapter looking better then the first? :3

Please leave a comment leaving your thoughts :D

And once again,thank you so much for subscribing & leaving me comments |^o^| Me loves you all <3 Saranghae!