Can I walk you home?

Congratulations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-POV of Seungcheol-

 

His eyes were slanted when he smiles, reminding me of a kitty

 

“Cheol-ah, are you sleeping?” dad knocked on my door.

 

“Hey dad, I’m not” I sat up and he entered the room, he sat down my bed

 

“He seems like a nice kid” he grinned, I just shrugged and he patted my head

 

“Dad, how was Jeonghan?” I asked him.

 

He looked startled but eventually smiled slightly “Still the same kid from our neighbourhood, he matured though” he added, I just nodded and he then let me sleep since I had to go to school tomorrow. My Kakao ringtone suddenly popped

 

Jihoon: Seungcheollie hyung, good night!

Good night ^^

 

I went to sleep hugging my pillow, I woke up to my alarm, and dad’s breakfast, same old routine again, shower, breakfast, subway, school. Luckily, I didn’t meet Jeonghan or even Jisoo on my way to school, which was a relief. “Oppa, are you really breaking up with me?” a girl’s voice caught my ears, I looked around, I was a bit late so I was standing along a few, including the high school couple five feet away.

 

“I said, we’re over, are you really deaf?” the guy slapped the girl, making me flinch, the girl started crying silently, what disgusted me was those other students taking a video instead of helping her.

 

“But, I love you-“

 

“We’re over” the guy threw the pink paper bag at her, probably anniversary gift or something and then walked away, it actually watching everything. So I decided to approach her.

 

“Hey” I picked up a box that dropped from the paper bag, she was busy wiping her tears away to notice me, so I took my handkerchief out, handing it to her.

 

“This is so embarrassing” she took my handkerchief and wiped her tears

 

I grinned a bit, dusting off the box, handing it to her “He kind of dropped this” I handed it to her and she pouted. “That jerk, I stayed up all night to make these cookies” she placed the box inside the bag. “Rough day huh” I stood next to her, she nodded, hiding her face with the paper bag. “Thank you…for being nice” she murmured.

 

“It’s nothing” I replied, looking out as I have to get off on the next station.

 

“I’m Kim Sohye” she introduced herself looking away

 

“I-“ before I can reply, the doors opened “gotta go” I bowed to her before running out, I was freaking late.

 

I literally ran from the station to Pledis as fast as I could, I felt like it was soccer training all over again. Good thing I made it just before the bell, literally shoving the door in class, everyone looked at me. “Well you made it” Jisoo teased me, I was out of breath going to my seat, just as I sat down, Ms. Kim walked in. As usual, I wasn’t really paying attention to the discussion, I was just writing down important notes. Yuna was writing down notes and looked at me and I looked at her questioning and she pointed Ms. Kim.

 

“Mr. Choi, please get out of my class if you’re not listening, punishment for you” I sighed, standing up and walking out, raising both of my arms as punishment.

 

“Omo, it’s like a drama scene, omo” a group of girls passed by our room, staring at something on the phone.

 

Well, I can say it was boring standing outside alone, I thank all the gods when the bell rang, Ms. Kim glared at me before heading out to faculty. “I’m pretty sure we’re not related” Yuna told me, fixing her specs, I just shook my head, ignoring her. “SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG” Soonyoung suddenly bombarded our class “I know, I’m going to try out for soccer team later” I said, fixing my stuff.

 

“GOOD” he grinned, walking away as our teacher arrived, It was another boring subject and I was already hungry.

 

Kim Sohye

 

Why the did I write down her name on my notebook?

 

“So, that ends our class” before I knew it, the class ended, was I spacing out the whole time?

 

I stretched my arms, taking my wallet and phone with me, I was literally ignoring Jisoo and Jeonghan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter