Unknown Number

Congratulations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-POV of Seungcheol-

 

 

Not only was his hair so soft, his lips are equally soft as well.

 

Who am I kidding? I was obsessed with his hair, it was natural for me to sit beside him and play with his hair when I’m bored in class, when I have nothing better to do, aside from staring at his beautiful face. I have never seen anyone as beautiful as him, and until now, he’s the most beautiful person in my eyes.

 

“Staring is rude” a soft chuckle snapped me out of my trance, I looked on my right to see Jisoo standing, when did he get here?

 

“Ah, sorry about that”

 

“Jeonghanie’s lonely over there, how I wish I was beside him” he pouted, waving at Jeonghan, I looked at my left and the girl was looking at Jeonghan and Jisoo awkwardly. I stood up.

 

“Miss, you don’t mind exchanging seats with that long haired boy, right?” I whispered to her, she nodded and stood up as well, Jeonghan looked at us confusedly.

 

“Thanks Cheol, you’re the best” Jisoo went over to Jeonghan to make him sit on the girl’s seat as he sat on mine and I stood up beside them.

 

“Yah, Hong Jisoo, Seungcheol got here first, that’s his seat”

 

“Hey, he was the one who offered” Jisoo pouted as his fingers started playing with the long, soft locks of Jeonghan, I put my earphones on and stared out the window.

 

It was the longest twenty minutes of my life, I told the two of them that I had to get something from Ms. Kim so I walked ahead, but the truth was I just don’t want to be there. With them.  “Seungcheol hyung!” a voice called my name and I looked around, taking my earphones on, which wasn’t playing anything at all, and walked over to Jihoon. “You’re early” I told him and he smiled shyly, showing his guitar “Anyway, aren’t you too early? I mean, most seniors kind of arrive later” he tilt his head, he looked like a puppy.

 

“Ah, I woke up early, and Jisoo and Jeonghan are here too, somewhere” I looked around and an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

 

“Hey buddy, thanks” Jisoo has his other arm wrapped around Jeonghan’s shoulder and Jihoon waved at him.

 

“Hey Hoonie” Jeonghan greeted him, he just smiled a bit at me.

 

“I gotta go now hyung, see you all later”

 

Jisoo, Jeonghan and I went to the class,, there were a few and soon everyone was slowly filling in, I sat on Jisoo’s seat and greeted Momo and Jinah before Ms. Kim arrived. She arranged the seats and I was placed on a seat next to the window, on my right is a girl named Choi Yuna, she has a pretty smile and she was actuallt pretty. “Nice to meet you” she shook my hand, I just nodded before opening my notes. I couldn’t help but look at the back of the classroom, Jeonghan was scribbling notes before he suddenly looked back at me, it was a two-second staring contest before I looked back at my notes.

 

Stop fantasizing on someone that will never be yours.

 

“Anyway class, the school plans on sending everyone on a retreat camp next month, to enjoy your final school year here, for at least most of you guys, and we’re going to camp out on a mountain” Ms. Kim announced, too excitedly because no one liked it.

 

“I hate bugs” someone from the back whined

 

“Come on, it will be fun”

 

After Physics, some students went out to see their other friends, which meant some came to our class, like Kwon Soonyoung “Hyuuuuuung” he called me, waving his arm, I shook my head and walked to him anyway “We have tryouts tomorrow after class, please come, we need a senior player, most of the seniors are basketball players so we lack of a hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter