Stuck

Congratulations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-POV of Seungcheol-

 

 

Two of his favourite things: cinnamon and mint.

 

A weird combination for my taste buds, but he liked the strong scent of cinnamon mixed with the scent of fresh mint, his cologne confuses me a lot, but it’s a familiar scent to my nose. As if, even the tiniest aroma of it makes my heart flutter and remember, but seeing his being, his now shorter, bob hair, the porcelain skin, the same scent that continues to shake me, his own existence, Yoon Jeonghan himself is a big slap in reality that the world is really a small place.

 

“Well, since I wasn’t informed that you will arrive today, you can take the vacant seat next to Yoon Jeonghan, Hong Jisoo, get back to your seat, aigoo” Ms. Kim rubbed her temple, Hong Jisoo patted his head before going back to a vacant seat in the middle of the room.

 

“Okay, which page were we” Ms. Kim’s voice faded as I walk closer to the back, I couldn’t believe how life is playing tricks.

 

“Cheol-“

 

“You don’t have to talk to me” I pulled my Physics book out, opening it to the page number that Ms. Kim wrote.

 

I felt him stare at me for a minute, a soft sigh escaping his lips before turning to look at the board as Ms. Kim explains the parts of an element. The class was an hour and a half and I was almost dead when the bell rang. “Jeonghanie~I missed you” Hong Jisoo walked to the back of the room, he then looked at me “Um, hey, do you mind if we exchange seats? I wanna be next to my angel” he smiled, he looks nice. Funny how he calls him ‘angel’ as well.

 

“Sure thing, I don’t mind at all” I grabbed my bag and he hurriedly went to get his things.

 

“You don’t have to do this” Jeonghan commented.

 

“Nice to meet you, Yoon Jeonghan, I’m Choi Seungcheol” I offered him my hand for a handshake with the most sincere smile I can give him.

 

“Seungcheol…”

 

“Jeonghanie, it’s rude to not shake his hand” Jisoo told him so he shook my hand.

 

I went to sit on Hong Jisoo’s chair, he was between two girls,a Japanese girl named Hirai Momo and a pretty girl named Im Jin Ah. They were talking to each other so I felt really awkward, I put my earphones on and waited for the next teacher to arrive. The next class was literature and the teacher was an old man and most of the students were sleeping.

 

“Class representative Hong, I will send you a copy of a today’s text, distribute it for your classmates” were his last remarks before the bell for lunch rang.

 

“Hi, Choi right? I’m Kwon Soonyoung, you don’t know me but I’m part of the school’s soccer team and if you want to try out and become part of the team, just tell me. I mean, I also want to be friends, I’m pretty sure transferring a bit late is kind of awkward and hard just know that you can ask me anything” a boy with slanted eyes walked up to me, he literally entered our classroom.

 

“He gets the point, yah, idiot, I’m Lee Jihoon, president of the music club and I’m sorry for this idiot”

 

“Yo Choi~” Jisoo wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

 

“Eat lunch with us, we’re kinda responsible for you”

 

“Jisoo yah, he might not want-“ Jeonghan interrupted.

 

“Sure” I nodded and Soonyoung cheered, pulling me ahead

 

“Jisoo and Jeonghan hyung, they’re like the Brangelina of Pledis high school, so you get to hang out with the popular kids, us” Soonyoung explained as we walked to the cafeteria

 

“Yah Kwon Soonyoung, what are you saying?” Jeonghan was flustered, Jisoo just patted his head again.

 

Soonyoung was very excited to introduce me to their other friends, it turns out, they are twelv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter